Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

Buy 2, Get 1 Free PS4 Games at Amazon - TODAY 9AM-1PM PST - All Customers Eligible - B1G1 if you pre-ordered a PS4 Game

ps4 amazon

• Please log in to reply
1447 replies to this topic

#61 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I tried using this code on inFAMOUS: Second Son and The Order: 1866 and it's telling me that it cannot be applied to this order.

The code must only be for launch titles.

The link in the email shows the 14 selected titles

I have 2 KZs preordered and now need to figure out what my free game is.  Its either Injustice or AC. Im leaning towards AC. Im definitely not looking forward to it but the fact that I wouldn't have to pay a dime for it makes me more willing to get it. Id pay for Injustice when it drops

Posted Image

#62 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Received a code as well! I had preordered Killzone a week or so ago, so this was a nice surprise. Curious if anyone is receiving a code for a Launch Bundle PS4 (with a game) as I had one reserved for quite some time now.

But I can't complain on this surprise promotion.

I had the Watch Dogs bundle preordered but those have been switched to Launch and I havent gotten a code.

#63 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Just pre-ordered BF4 to see if I can trigger it.

#64 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Ok so I got a code from preordering BF4. Could I use the code to reorder BF4 and get Killzone for free then cancel my original order?

That's what I did.  I put in a new order for AC4 and Knack, using the code to get one for free.  I then canceled my original AC4 pre-order. 

#65 SSJMies

SSJMies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

Looks like I got it for pre-ordering my BF4-bundle PS4. Grabbed the two other games I wanted from the Target sale: NBA 2K14 and ACIV. Amazing.

#66 SOLDIER

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Can someone please print their email page so we can perhaps share it through Amazon's support chat (with the code blacked out of course)?

#67 CygnusTC

CygnusTC

I preordered the Killzone bundle a couple months ago and got the code about 15 minutes ago!  Already used it on Ghosts & AC4.  Thanks Amazon!

#68 ZaSentaMan

ZaSentaMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I got the email as well but I didn't pre-order a game. I guess I got one since I pre-ordered the PS4+Knack bundle when that was available & it's counting Knack as my pre-order title. Either way, just ordered Killzone & NFS with the coupon.

#69 LightningX32

LightningX32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I got no code. I pre-ordered Killzone a while back. The order shipped on Thursday, so maybe I didn't get a code since Killzone shipped before the deal went live? Kind of sucks since I ordered it weeks ago. Wonder if they'll still send a code if I pre-order NFS today. I also have my hardware through them as well. I'll report back if I end up getting a code.

I ordered COD: Ghost and received it last week, but I got the code today.  I'm sure codes are still going out.

#70 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Just pre-ordered BF4 to see if I can trigger it.

Haha same here but with AC4.

#71 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Pretty great deal from Amazon.

#72 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Got quite a few pre orders but nope no coupon.

Always looking for mycokerewards points.

#73 redshadow

redshadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Kinda crap if they don't get the people who have launch bundles preordered.

#74 ifhd

ifhd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Prordered Knack but still didnt get a code.

problem is knack already shipped and I just canceled all mu PS4 preorder hoping for a price match to target B2G1 free

#75 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

So is this for people that already had a PS4 game ship to them?

#76 Petey Parker

Petey Parker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Haha same here but with AC4.

Ditto. I have $90 in Amazon gift cards. I'd rather spend that than $100 at Target. Fingers crossed. If I don't get it, I guess I'll be getting four games at launch instead of three.

#77 SSJMies

SSJMies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Kinda crap if they don't get the people who have launch bundles preordered.

I had preordered the BF4 bundle and got it. Did you get a game bundle or just the PS4 only?

#78 iaacp

iaacp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

This is what the email says:

Dear Amazon.com Customer, 

Thank you for pre-ordering a PS4 game. You have qualified for a special Buy One, Get One promotion on select PS4 titles. 

Add two of the qualifying items to your cart and at checkout apply your individual claim code: [removed] 

Your savings will be displayed in your Order Summary. Offer is valid through November 16, 2013. 

So it's definitely only going to to people who preordered a game.

#79 admiralvic

admiralvic

I got no code. I pre-ordered Killzone a while back. The order shipped on Thursday, so maybe I didn't get a code since Killzone shipped before the deal went live? Kind of sucks since I ordered it weeks ago. Wonder if they'll still send a code if I pre-order NFS today. I also have my hardware through them as well. I'll report back if I end up getting a code.

I'm in the same boat if it makes you feel better. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#80 kingwormer

kingwormer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I have Destiny and SecondSon preordered. That's all. Cancelled KillZone when the Target add leaked.This sucks....

#81 Epidemik702

Epidemik702

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Apparently they're still rolling out. I'll wait a couple hours then see if a new order triggers the email.

#82 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Fucking Amazon, why cant they just match it in a normal way? I cancelled my KZ game so it wouldn't ship early in hopes they would match Target.

#83 whodoneit

whodoneit

i preordered the killzone bundle in june & got the coupon. going with ghosts & knack

#84 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

No.  My AC4 pre-order had not shipped and I got the code.  It's for anyone who had any PS4 game (at least launch title) pre-ordered.  I'm assuming if you had something like The Order or Infamous pre-ordered, you did not get a code.  But any launch pre-order should have gotten you a code.

#85 RussellC

RussellC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

No code here. I only have the Launch Edition PS4 pre-ordered. I canceled my game pre-orders because of the Target deal.

#86 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Got one too, FWIW my killzone already shipped so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Had I known I'd have gotten this I would've just waited on buying CoD Ghosts earlier this week even though I plan on doing the upgrade. I may bite on BF4, but not sure if I need to bite right now. I am about to be out a ton of money.

#87 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Nope. My games are pending and I have a code

Posted Image

#88 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

It ain't nothin to cut that ***** off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Amazon needs to hurry up and give me my credit for NBA 2K14 and MADDEN 25 so I can get those versions for XB1 pre ordered. Just maybe AMZ does this for XB1 too. It'll probably be next Sunday. I want to have my stuff pre ordered just in case.
rsz_arian_foster_hdr.jpgrsz_1james_harden_wallpaper_slamdunk_walrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpgrsz_nfl_hoston_texans_logo_and_andreback659851.pngrsz_20140509_texansclowney_btc_02.jpg

#89 Dach2k3

Dach2k3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I have a launch edition PS4 and Watchdogs preordered. I did not get an email. I hate lame targeted promotions like this that are pretty arbitrary.

#90 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

This is what the email says:

So it's definitely only going to to people who preordered a game.

So somehow some way I'm being screwed over lol.  I got 3 ps4 games on pre order from long ago and didn't even get this email lol.

Always looking for mycokerewards points.