Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

Buy 2, Get 1 Free PS4 Games at Amazon - TODAY 9AM-1PM PST - All Customers Eligible - B1G1 if you pre-ordered a PS4 Game

ps4 amazon

• Please log in to reply
1447 replies to this topic

#1441 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Still waiting for a delivery estimate on NBA 2K14. Amazon rep was no help. Just has this to say: "We're currently working with our suppliers to get the orders filled. Once we get our fulfillment, we'll be able to fulfill your order." He also called me Wilson. My name is not Wilson. lol

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#1442 SJD

SJD

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Well, Amazon is acting weird. Usually, they follow their shipping estimates to a T. Then, a PS4 launch bundle I had cancelled popped in like it was active. Smoothed it out with CS. Then, by some miracle, the games I ordered scheduled to be delivered during the week arrive today. Strange happenings at Amazon.

Currently playing:

:ps4: Wolfenstein: The New Order

:ps3: Final Fantasy X HD

#1443 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Sorry to keep this thread from dying, but I talked to Amazon customer support yesterday and since my order of NFS went from pre-ordered to delayed they at least bumped up the shipping to 1 day. I live where a warehouse is so I'm not sure if that will speed things up anyway since their 2 day is 1 day here.

#1444 joeposh

joeposh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Just an update for others who may have been in limbo in regards to Need For Speed: Rivals. Earlier this afternoon, I got a notification that my estimated arrival date has been changed from 12/30 to 11/20. So looks like they have more in stock and hopefully everyone who has held out will be receiving their copies shortly!

#1445 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Also got that and a shipping notice today. Should be in on Wednesday.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png

#1446 Soc27cer

Soc27cer

CAG footsoldier

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

ughhh, free shipping, suppose to be here thursday.

Landscape.png

#1447 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Was Need For Speed Rivals supposed to include the code for a GT-R? Did anyone who preordered with this deal actually get the code?

#1448 Soc27cer

Soc27cer

CAG footsoldier

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Also got that and a shipping notice today. Should be in on Wednesday.

mine came a day early, too. on wed, but still felt like forever.

Landscape.png