Kroger BluRays Xmas Stand $7 inc. World War Z, Hunger Games

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I was at Kroger in Georgia today and saw a new Christmas DVD/BR stand which had some decent deals on it.  The best seemed to be:

World War Z w/DVD & Digital Copy  $7

Hunger Games w/Digital Copy  $7

Most of the stock was DVD.  There were a few more BRs that I've already forgotten.  One was BR only and the others at least had DVD or Digital Copy as well.  Stock at other stores will probably vary some.  Not the greatest deal, but I figured some may be interested in WWZ as that's pretty recent.

If they have it left in stock, there should be the combo pack for GI Joe: Retaliation and the Blu for Flight as well.

My local Smith's - part of the Kroger family - had a similar rack.  Only a few Blu Rays, but they did have Star Trek: Into Darkness and Hunger Games both for $6.99.

Even though this was an week old deal, I was still able to snag Star Trek Into Darkness, GI Joe Retalliation, and Hunger Games on Bluray today.  Croods was showing up full price though :( 

Man, I would love to have a World War Z at that price...

You can add Breaking Bad season 1 on DVD to the list for $9
I also saw season 2 for $8 (weird, that it was a dollar cheaper). I picked up Futurama:Into the Wild Green Yonder on blu for $3 and Bender's Big Score on DVD for $2. They had all three Family Guy Star Wars on blu for $3 apiece, but I had already nabbed them all on DVD a while back. Good deals though. Still... 4 Krogers and no World War Z. Bummer.

I also saw season 2 for $8 (weird, that it was a dollar cheaper). I picked up Futurama:Into the Wild Green Yonder on blu for $3 and Bender's Big Score on DVD for $2. They had all three Family Guy Star Wars on blu for $3 apiece, but I had already nabbed them all on DVD a while back. Good deals though. Still... 4 Krogers and no World War Z. Bummer.
I was shocked to see it and I did see season 2 for $17 and also breaking dawn part 1 & 2 and WWZ for $7. Still on the look out for Star Trek.

Thanks OP. I was able to get World War Z, Star Trek, GI Joe, and Flight. They were split between two DVD racks. One rack was blue in the front near the customer service area and check out lanes. The other rack  was pink and away from the checkout lanes towards the middle front area of the store. Hope this helps those trying to find them.

Picked up Star Trek: Into Darkness (BR combo) & Gi Joe:Retaliation (BR combo) for $6.99/each.

They also had Flight (BR)...no WWZ (BR) though....They had a bunch of those breaking bad, Twilight and other DVDs. @ Kroger - Hudson Bridge, Stockbridge, GA.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back