Free iPad Mini (2013) or $430 (Conga Line)

Kidd Mischief

CAGiversary!
logo.jpg

As you can see, It's Conga season on CAG. :D/
Get a free iPad Mini brought to you by YourFreeiPadMini.com​
 ​
Make sure to sign up for the other conga lines that are currently available in Referral Central including:
 ​
 ​

Available Rewards on YourFreeiPadMini:

• 16gb Gray Mini- 9 Referrals
  • $430 Cash - 9 Referrals
  • 16gb Silver Mini - 9 Referrals
  • $450 Gift Card - 10 Referrals
  • 32gb Silver Mini - 11 Referrals
  • 32gb Gray Mini- 11 Referrals
Everyone will be limited to 9 referrals :!:

​
Giving you the choice of:​
 ​
  • 16GB iPad Mini
ipadmini.png
 ​
or​
  • $430 (paypal)
cash.png

How to Sign Up:
 ​
To help prevent delays in receiving credit for completing an offer, it is suggested that you disable any Pop-up Blockers, and change settings to Accept All Cookies.

Sign up using the current referral link: http://www.YourFreeiPadMini.com/index.php?ref=7441203

Make sure you set your account settings to: Referrals (not points)

Choose and Complete any Level A Instant Offer
- Pick one of the free trial or low price offers.

The most instant offers appear to be the Gamefly membership trials as well as the free credit reports. Each offer has a description that tells you how much the offer cost and how long you need to keep it in order for the credit to be saved to your account. Canceling an offer too early will remove any credit earned in your account...

After completing an offer email me at [email protected] with the following info:[/size]

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer was done along with a screenshot of the offer

Post back here when you are finished, and your offers are complete. I'll then add your name to the Conga.

Completed:
Quailman3000(offer confirmed)

PancakesAreLove (offer confirmed)  

V3rranon(offer confirmed

Current link:

Chevy6 (offer confirmed

Up next:

5.VGC17 (pending)

6.irishsoccermbw(offer confirmed)
7.trollape74(offer confirmed)
8.Jragon(offer confirmed)
9.brownda1(pending)
10.Bea Arthur(offer confirmed)
11.Spidrmnky(offer confirmed)
12.megamankid(offer confirmed)

13.natas33(offer confirmed)

14.dagos2727(offer confirmed)

15.rockstarnati(offer confirmed)

16.Ricequakes(pending)

17.Triatacon(offer confirmed)

18.Zolor23(pending)

19.TheBosZ(offer confirmed)

20.tphi11(pending)

21.DealSeeker2U(offer confirmed)

22.electricsleep(offer confirmed)

23.coopscohen(offer confirmed)

24.havoksend(pending)

25.FraGTaLiTy(pending)

26.Link127(pending)

27.igotnodough(offer confirmed)

28.stuntrogue(offer confirmed)

29.isa_bly(offer confirmed)

30.Boa220(offer confirmed)

31.Wchillinman(offer confirmed)

Last edited by a moderator:
done with godaddy and instant confirmation.  

Btw named my site Pancakesareverymuchlove.com, might do a tribute to pancakes or something with the site.

Really Wanna sign up for this!!! Just can't currently, can you add me to the list and I'll sign up later today? I'm on the XboxOne list, toward the top!

Sorry, just signed up using OP's referral before I saw the last two messages.

Used Gamefly and was credited instantly. Emailing now.

Quail-Man, when I sent my first email my status was pending.  I just wanted to let you know that i sent a second email, that one with proof that my creditreport.com offer was confirmed.  Thanks.

There are a couple of people that signed up but didn't send e-mails. If I don't receive an email, I can't add you to the list.

For people that are going to sign up, once you create an account,  post that you've signed up so CAG's can keep count as well.

Just signed up using PancakesAreLove, did the Multivitamin offer. Email sent.

I'll do a giveaway that might spark some interest.

I have a Grand Theft Auto 5 360 Steelbook, no game, just the manual/blimp code (might have been used) and steelbook.

photo4_zps4cbeeada.jpg

The Next 20 people to sign up and put a (#1) (#2) and so on next to their name when they post that they've signed up will be entered.

I'll put the 20 names into a hat and pull randomly. 

I will also pay for the shipping for it to get to you.

I'll do an additional giveaway (probably amazon gcs) when my referral link is up.

I'll do a giveaway that might spark some interest.

I have a Grand Theft Auto 5 360 Steelbook, no game, just the manual/blimp code (might have been used) and steelbook.

The Next 20 people to sign up and put a (#1) (#2) and so on next to their name when they post that they've signed up will be entered.

I'll put the 20 names into a hat and pull randomly.

I will also pay for the shipping for it to get to you.

I'll do an additional giveaway (probably amazon gcs) when my referral link is up.
Thats an awesome giveaway! I think I have some game codes lying around that I could auction as well as some codes for $5 off at Gamestop when it gets to me.

I signed up under PancakesAreLove's referral link and completed the Multi-vitamin offer. It credited instantly. The e-mail has been sent.

This is kinda fun, even if I'm not looking forward to having to cancel all this trial junk. Oh well. Merry early Xmas, PancakesAreLove.

Thanks guys.  I will do a raffle soon for future signups as I think I should focus all my attention to help you guys getting more people to sign up so you can get the big money.

Also quail, I only have 5 confirmed offers not 7.

Thanks guys. I will do a raffle soon for future signups as I think I should focus all my attention to help you guys getting more people to sign up so you can get the big money.

Should I sign up under you? How many pending do you have?

Thanks guys. I will do a raffle soon for future signups as I think I should focus all my attention to help you guys getting more people to sign up so you can get the big money.

Ok, can you pm the emails that are not confirmed? I'll update it

Well no hits on the Grand Theft Auto 5 steelbook, I'll keep that offer up.

I'll also throw out a new one:

NEXT 10 PEOPLE THAT SIGN UP WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR A $5 AMAZON GC.  GC IS IN HAND AND READY TO BE MESSAGED.  Keep the conga going!!

Awesome, I signed up under PancakesAreLove.

I picked the multi-vitamin offer this time (actually wanted to start taking a multi-vitamin).

Anyone actually get the Flatware collection? I keep going to some stupid $1000 walmart card thing.

Can we get the image that shows how many referrals each person has? It would make it easier.

bread's done
Back