Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Humble Megathread - HIB 12 - Merge Weekly - Mobile 7 - Valiant Comics - FREE Tropico 3 - Yesteryear Flash - End of Summer Sale

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

• Please log in to reply
11587 replies to this topic

#11581 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:45 AM

The Ship.

The one game that's deader than Gun Monkeys.

The Ship is actually a really great game. I haven't played it in a while, but maybe this is a good time to start up again while there are newbies making it active.

#11582 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:51 AM

any input on the Flash bundle?  I don't recognize any of these games or if they are repeat or not

would of got it  if  1849 was included in the cheaper set. not worth 6 and the 3 isnt worth  1 

WOOOO I STINK

#11583 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:07 AM

Can the Tropico 3 key be redeemed on the steam website? I don't have the client installed. Also, note that the key has to be redeemed by October 6.

#11584 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:13 AM

Can the Tropico 3 key be redeemed on the steam website? I don't have the client installed. Also, note that the key has to be redeemed by October 6.

Yes, it's a Steam key.

foxhack.jpg

#11585 Modest Package

Modest Package

Posted Today, 03:32 AM

I thought Dangerous High School Girls looked neat enough to buy it for $3 a year ago... and never play it.  Oops.

#11586 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:39 AM

I thought Dangerous High School Girls looked neat enough to buy it for $3 a year ago... and never play it.  Oops.

We're CAGs.  We never play any games.

#11587 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:43 AM

I don't have the Steam client installed.

Can you please deactivate your CAG account? Or get Cheapy to delete it? You just need to leave, that's all. Before something tebow happens to you.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#11588 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:36 AM

L

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free