Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Humble Megathread - Humble 2K Bundle - Gamepedia Weekly - SciFi eBooks - DRM-Freedom Store Sale

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

• Please log in to reply
9168 replies to this topic

#9151 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 08:53 AM

The only people who like owning physical books are either light readers or people who haven't moved homes.

you forgot hoarders who love to read 

This forum seems to not have any cricket fans.

371533518_j_crickett_xlarge.jpeg

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#9152 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 AM

...are you coming on to MysterD?

You know, if you take one word out of that question it makes it a whole lot more interesting.  And messy.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#9153 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 12:37 PM

If you think that's long go read some of Wagglesworth's reviews. Make sure you grab a drink because it could be a while.

Didn't know Waggles did so many reviews, read his reviews for Where is My Heart? and Steamworld Dig and I couldn't agree more. I'll have to keep an eye out for two CAG reviewers now.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#9154 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 12:49 PM

Didn't know Waggles did so many reviews, read his reviews for Where is My Heart? and Steamworld Dig and I couldn't agree more. I'll have to keep an eye out for two CAG reviewers now.

When I read his reviews I think

0iiA9ee.jpg

and also

mdUFwSE.png

#9155 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 01:00 PM

I think Where Is My Heart? deserves that kind of review though, Steamworld Dig maybe not so much.

Regardless of the length, I at least agreed with the content.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#9156 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 PM

I've made a conscious effort to trim the fluff from my reviews lately, and for the most part it seems to be working (at least to a degree, some can still get longer than I realize).

Waggles will get there eventually.

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#9157 Red_Lizard2

Red_Lizard2

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

Humble's definition of too many seems to vastly differ with mine, apparently 2 or 3 attempts over 24+ hours is "too many attempts in a short time." 

#9158 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

When I read his reviews I think

0iiA9ee.jpg

I only started writing reviews because I've neglected the craft for so many years and I feared I might have lost any skill I ever had in it. I was never very poetic or creative in my speech, which is something that I always wanted to improve on, plus I needed something to occupy my time that felt a little more productive. As a bonus, writing game reviews are a great procrastination tool for when I have actual work I should be doing.

#9159 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:07 PM

DRM-Freedom Daily Deals

Store Daily

#9160 Red_Lizard2

Red_Lizard2

Posted Today, 08:42 AM

Go figure my fractions of a bitcoin isn't good enough for them on the 2K bundle, but fine on the weekly. Oh well, at least wasn't locked out of both as I thought, really hate that system though. Good for charity/devs though as saw the (very small but still) humble tip I was going to give go bye-bye.

#9161 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:01 PM

DRM-Freedom Deals - Day 10:

Other Humble Store sales:

Posted Image

#9162 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:50 PM

header_292x136.jpg?t=1368060883

header_292x136.jpg?t=1401114803

header_292x136.jpg?t=1403615538

#9163 Klawd

Klawd

Beware my power!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:56 PM

Thanks for Stacking!

76561198088586872.png

#9164 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:10 PM

Thanks!

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#9165 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:30 PM

AARGH

Fuck Humble

Those cocksuckers secretly changed the BTA level of the weekly... the 1-month Curse Premium was advertised with the "one free game from GOG.com"

CAG
discussion

So not only did those cocksuckers change/lower the BTA rewards but they silently edited the bundle page and blog and hid the edit.

Curse ended that promo.
Fuck Curse
Fuck Humble

Those sleezebags don't even have the decency to acknowledge that they offered the bundle like that.

Screen_Shot_2014_07_12_at_2_27_52_PM.png

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#9166 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro 4 lyfe dawg

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:41 PM

Our Derper Purpose worth a fiver?

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Transformers: Rise of Dark Spark. Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Valiant Hearts, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#9167 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:47 PM

The fact that promo had an expiration date is definitely something that should have been made apparent on the bundle page (though having it end a few days into the bundle is idiotic in the first place).

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#9168 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:50 PM

Did I always have an expiration date though? My suspicion is that they probably didn't expect 800 bajillion people to redeem that offer and pulled the plug.

mdUFwSE.png

#9169 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:53 PM

Did I always have an expiration date though? My suspicion is that they probably didn't expect 800 bajillion people to redeem that offer and pulled the plug.

When I was looking into it at bundle-launch there was not mention of an expiration date.  I think three other CAGs also looked into it, no one noted an expiration date.  I suspect they ended the promo after seeing the bundle-redeem surge.

I also find it really dishonest of them to pretend it wasn't a front-page-advertised part of the bundle.  ...it's like them pulling one game from the bundle, mid-sale.