Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

• Please log in to reply
10625 replies to this topic

#10621 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

I could see why people wouldn't want yet another app store but I like having it, having them all collected in one place and notifications on updates.

Since redeeming game keys to Google Play (though they do sort of have a process for that for magazines) or Amazon really isn't a thing, it's still preferable to me than having loose downloads like Ikoid or Groupees or Gala.

Ikoid has an app don't they?

#10622 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Ikoid has an app don't they?

Do they?  They have had some decent bundles.  And yeah, my preference is to have an app versus a web link.  I just have a hard time remembering where I get stuff outside of those two.  The other day I spent a while trying to find Rebuild because I knew I owned it since I had played it before.   After spending too long looking and giving up... I remembered it was in some random groupees so I have to get the apk from there.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#10623 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Do they? They have had some decent bundles. And yeah, my preference is to have an app versus a web link. I just have a hard time remembering where I get stuff outside of those two. The other day I spent a while trying to find Rebuild because I knew I owned it since I had played it before. After spending too long looking and giving up... I remembered it was in some random groupees so I have to get the apk from there.

Yes they have an app

#10624 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Yes they have an app

Now I feel foolish for skipping the horror bundle they did... but Halloween is coming up so hopefully they run a sequel.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#10625 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Oh they do? I'll been passing on all their bundles mostly due to lack of an app. I asked them some time ago on Reddit and at that time they didn't have one.

#10626 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:11 AM

Now I feel foolish for skipping the horror bundle they did... but Halloween is coming up so hopefully they run a sequel.  

Booooo, I grabbed that one.

I also installed their app and some of the games. Not that I've played them, but I installed them damnitall.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free