Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Humble Megathread - PC&Android 11 - Merge Weekly - Mobile 7 - Valiant Comics - FREE Tropico 3 - Yesteryear Flash - End of Summer Sale

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

• Please log in to reply
11629 replies to this topic

#31 cyrus386

cyrus386

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Just wanted to say thanks louie for starting the new thread.  Been feeling like we've needed it a couple weeks at least...it was getting to be a bit of a pain chasing all the other threads around.

#32 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

I hope the Humble Store starts offering little mini bundles like the Gala Store.

#33 brokenpavement

brokenpavement

Maracas Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Getting Rogue Legacy. Been saving for a while.

Tempted to get Euro Truck Simulator 2. Has anyone played it?. Is it good?

I personally love ETS2.  It's like a virtual vacation across Europe mixed with some fun sim elements.  The custom soundtrack feature/radio really makes it great.  Be warned that it is definitely not for everyone since it is a very slow paced game; you are driving a big rig after all...

76561198000253161.png

#34 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Getting Rogue Legacy. Been saving for a while.

Tempted to get Euro Truck Simulator 2. Has anyone played it?. Is it good?

Imagine driving a truck around Europe. It's a lot like that. 

It's also surprisingly fun. 

76561197971332172.png

#35 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

i'm not really feeling humbles whole movement anymore

it went from indy game devs + charity to linking your steam account for a WB bundle, and now to them getting a flat 15% cut for anything bought on their store. just feels like a self serving left turn from where they started at. I would rather give that cut to valve because they actually make things happen on the PC gaming front.  

that said i will trip over myself to buy that pinball bundle 

Hand__Of__God.png

#36 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

Cheap games is cheap games. Thumbs up to Humble and to OP for the megathread. :applause:

#37 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

What's it gonna run me to get some poor sap to take the Mortal Kombat Kollecter's Kollection off my hands???

MARS

#38 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

Well, the Humble Indie Bundle "proper" bundles still are getting ports to other operating systems, and that's something I'm a fan of and will take advantage of linux one day.

#39 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

I will buy the shit out of that Pinball bundle when it happens.

That being said, I kinda liked having multiple threads, it reminded me that a sale had stated hen they got bumped up

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#40 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

I really want that pinball upper tier, fingers crossed for getting it this Thursday

fs_overall.png

#41 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

Cool chart in the OP.  Maybe throw in a link to that page with all the Humble Widgets combined.

Also a portrait of Phil Fish.

#42 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

Sweet, a one stop thread for all my humble bumble needs.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#43 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

I'd probably lean toward separate threads.

One for the bundles

One for the weekly sales

One for the daily store deals

#44 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

One for the bundles

One for the weekly sales

Too late!  But really, people were talking about weekly deals in the main thread and vice versa.  And everybody was talking about the Steam key changes.  I like one mega thread better.

#45 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

One for the bundles

One for the weekly sales

Not really needed.  Already enough clutter given I have to sift through the dozens of filthy console gamer deal threads and crazy random stuff like strategy guides and whatnot.

#46 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Not really needed.  Already enough clutter given I have to sift through the dozens of filthy console gamer deal threads and crazy random stuff like strategy guides and whatnot.

I can hardly fathom how many showers you must take :cold:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#47 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

One for the bundles
One for the weekly sales

then each one subdivided into Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#48 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

then each one subdivided into Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

How about new threads every hour? I've got a short attention span so it helps if I have something new to click on every so often (by which I mean often) :joystick:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#49 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

How about new threads every hour? I've got a short attention span so it helps if I have something new to click on every so often (by which I mean often) :joystick:

I actually had that typed up, but deleted it because I thought that might be too anal lol.
Maybe divide the threads into minutes too. 60 new threads an hour woohoo.

#50 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

Like the idea of one giant thread for all Humble deals. Reminds me of when EastX made the executive decision to create a Steam Megathread as opposed to a thread for each deal. Way back in....2008 I think it was?

God, could you imagine the clutter if there was a thread for each of the Steam weekly, daily, midweek and weekend deals? In addition to the three threads for Humbles weekly, daily and regukar bundle threads? (shudders)

#51 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Indeed.  And there's only one main Humble every two to four weeks (depending on downtime), the weekly... every week... and the store thing may or may not have frequent deals.

#52 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Like the idea of one giant thread for all Humble deals. Reminds me of when EastX made the executive decision to create a Steam Megathread as opposed to a thread for each deal. Way back in....2008 I think it was?

God, could you imagine the clutter if there was a thread for each of the Steam weekly, daily, midweek and weekend deals? In addition to the three threads for Humbles weekly, daily and regukar bundle threads? (shudders)

Reminds me of when EastX abandoned every single thread he created.

edit: this was before wikis, of course

MARS

#53 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Holy schlamoley... From the HB store front page right now:

These deals expire in just 12:48:52| What is the Humble Store? | 10% of proceeds go to charity | $72,880 raised for charity

If 10% of proceeds go to charity, does this mean they've made over $700K in less than 12 hours?

#54 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

If they add in Imposters unlocks maybe some CAGs would be up for doing some matches. The player numbers as they are now are dire.

#55 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

If they add in Imposters unlocks maybe some CAGs would be up for doing some matches. The player numbers as they are now are dire.

I played a trial of it on 360 a while back and enjoyed it, and have been meaning to download it on PC now it is F2P so this would be a great excuse to. I might as well say I'm terrible at MP shooters, but if anyone wants an easy target I'd be down to play ^_^

#56 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

I tried to play some today but apparently it's not a very popular game in the Aus/NZ region. Sat in matchmaking for 5 minutes and not a single person joined. I'd be keen to play a game with some CAGs, but I fear the lag would be too unbearable on my end  :-(

Also, regarding the bonuses tomorrow...those of us who bought Gotham City Impostors before it went F2P already have the Professional Pack.

#57 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Nice thread, louiedog. I think this was a great idea.

That first PopCap group can't be Tier 1, can it? Bejeweled 3 and Bookworm Deluxe in the $1 tier and Peggle Nights in the $6 tier? That doesn't sound right. 

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#58 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

That first PopCap group can't be Tier 1, can it? Bejeweled 3 and Bookworm Deluxe in the $1 tier and Peggle Nights in the $6 tier? That doesn't sound right. 

It makes more sense than the other way around: PvZ is probably the most famous of the Popcap games, and Peggle Nights is the sequel to Peggle.

Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#59 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

That first PopCap group can't be Tier 1, can it? Bejeweled 3 and Bookworm Deluxe in the $1 tier and Peggle Nights in the $6 tier? That doesn't sound right. Be

Bejeweled 3 would be the single "big draw" in the lower tier. The other titles listed in that level are the older versions of each respective series. 

In the upper tier you have PvZ - probably their biggest grossing title (albeit one that they've all but given away) - and the newer versions.

76561197971332172.png

#60 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

If one of today's Humble WB Bundle bonuses does end up being Guardians of Middle-Earth you may be interested to know that there are a couple of Raptr rewards for DLC. One requires you to be Dedicated in the game and the other requires Elite status so you won't be able to qualify immediately, but it might be incentive to put the game on the front of your list and maybe do some idling if you plan to play much of it and will use the DLC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free