I am a very fake man.

"It's only so long fake thugs can pretend." - Ben Franklin

MARS

#872 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

anyone having problems with amd raptr crap it now showing nothing but my raptr and steam lol 

If your talking about Xbox and PSN support you'll need to update the ToS for both platforms...  *Log into either site and click agree.  (You can likely do it from a PS3/360 also but I just didn't it via the website.)

#873 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

Seasonal beer tonight. 11.5% abv. They call it an ale....but it's more like a barley wine

Saturday is my calorie cheat day. Dinner was a half rack of ribs, chicken tenders, a loaded baked potato, and a big ass sam adams winter lager. Mmmmm, I love saturday.

#874 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

If your talking about Xbox and PSN support you'll need to update the ToS for both platforms...  *Log into either site and click agree.  (You can likely do it from a PS3/360 also but I just didn't it via the website.)

it broken it was buggged somehow i  use to have all thos but only raptr not sure what happen but got my entry tho

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#875 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

"It's only so long fake thugs can pretend." - Ben Franklin

"It's All About The Benjamins, baby..."

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#876 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

Or, if your into Weird Al, It's all about the Pentiums. Oh, 1999...to be young again..

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#877 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Next might be football talk, since the 49ers and Saints are playing. 

Too bad we don't get any new Madden or any other NFL games on the PC anymore. :(

blame ea!!! duh ea exclisvityness that they willl paid in my money 20.37 to be exact u better watch out u better not cry because tebow is here to get rid of evils to hlel !

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

#878 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Beer. Does a body good. Unless you are training for a spartan race and cut down to 1 a week. Sad times.

That's cool, man.  Are you dropping weight?  Spartan race meaning you run and then flip tractor tires like the actors did to train for 300?

#879 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

Re: Wu-Tang 

You guys realize C.R.E.A.M. was over twenty years ago, right? Is Ghostface the only one not already in a retirement home?

I like cheese.

#880 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Or, if your into Weird Al, It's all about the Pentiums. Oh, 1999...to be young again..

true story - i met weird al at a kings supermarket like a month ago. nice guy.

Hand__Of__God.png

#881 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

When will the NFL finally let him perform at the Super Bowl? Nobody would object to that.

My Completed Games   (Last Updated: 07/10/14 *Most Recent: Guacamelee - X1*)   
This Week on YouTube: Project Spark (X1), The Evil Within (X1)
This Weekend on Twitch:  Killer Instinct Season 2 (X1), Project Spark (X1), The Evil Within (X1)
Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP  (FIXED)

#882 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Re: Wu-Tang 

You guys realize C.R.E.A.M. was over twenty years ago, right? Is Ghostface the only one not already in a retirement home?

raekwongungif_zps30642bf4.gif

diddy_zpsb0d0d6a5.gif

MARS

#883 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

That's cool, man. Are you dropping weight? Spartan race meaning you run and then flip tractor tires like the actors did to train for 300?

Technically I am losing weight. I'm not overweight at all, I'm just trying to shed all the fat I gained when I tore my acl and did nothing for about 5 months(doctor's orders, not my choosing). Spartan Race is a approximately 4 mile run with at least 15 obstacles spread throughout.

http://www.spartanrace.com

#884 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Spoiler

YES!!!! :D

That parody rocked.

"Wasting time w/ the chat-room yackers?"

Damn right I am, Al.

CAG 4 Life!

EDIT:

Spoiler

"Dump on creatures/Holidays and preachers/Stainless steel watches/Ostrich turtlenecks." - Raekwon.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#885 waabulo

waabulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Technically I am losing weight. I'm not overweight at all, I'm just trying to shed all the fat I gained when I tore my acl and did nothing for about 5 months(doctor's orders, not my choosing). Spartan Race is a approximately 4 mile run with at least 15 obstacles spread throughout.

http://www.spartanrace.com

it is good to go out for one of these for fitness fun.  Just please go with a group that looks out for each other.  Tough Mudders and other types of these races can be brutal for some and even fatal if not properly supervised i.e. someone drowning.  Not trying to scare, but just saying be careful while having fun and do not over do it. 

#886 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Pickle frenzy.

76561197996799113.png

#887 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

Crap.
I never thought about it that way.
Maybe I am gay.
F%#k.
Looks like I'm uninvited to thanksgiving at my catholic parent's house.

Congratulations
Come-out-of-the-closet.jpg
when the hell is south park stick of truth coming out? been on my wishlist forever.

When will the NFL finally let him perform at the Super Bowl? Nobody would object to that.

I don't know after this.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#888 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

when the hell is south park stick of truth coming out? been on my wishlist forever.

This. Apparently it's been pushed back to March. Blarggh.

true story - i met weird al at a kings supermarket like a month ago. nice guy.

It'd be really hard to imagine him as an asshole.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#889 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

This. Apparently it's been pushed back to March. Blarggh.

It'd be really hard to imagine him as an asshole.

nicej obb pasports and snakey bro u guys did ur evilness

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

#890 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

nicej obb pasports and snakey bro u guys did ur evilness

Couldn't help myself

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#891 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

Saturday is my calorie cheat day. Dinner was a half rack of ribs, chicken tenders, a loaded baked potato, and a big ass sam adams winter lager. Mmmmm, I love saturday.

Yeah...that's not a good idea. Alcohol is easy to burn off due to its thermogenic properties--your liver metabolizes it quickly, but has a hard time storing it as fat. The warm feeling you get is your body burning off the calories on the spot. However, this means that its consumption negatively impacts fat oxidation from other foods that can be converted into fat more easily, and is not a good choice to drink on a cheat day (that potato will go right to your love handles while your body works through the beer). Moderate consumption of alcohol on a regular basis has been proven to increase insulin sensitivity and better enable your body to work off fats and sugars. I think you should drink 2-3 high alcohol content/low carb beers a week with your healthy meals, then have a cup of lemonade on your cheat day (rich in B vitamins and zinc).

Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#892 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

Yeah...that's not a good idea. Alcohol is easy to burn off due to its thermogenic properties--your liver metabolizes it quickly, but has a hard time storing it as fat. The warm feeling you get is your body burning off the calories on the spot. However, this means that its consumption negatively impacts fat oxidation from other foods that can be converted into fat more easily, and is not a good choice to drink on a cheat day (that potato will go right to your love handles while your body works through the beer). Moderate consumption of alcohol on a regular basis has been proven to increase insulin sensitivity and better enable your body to work off fats and sugars. I think you should drink 2-3 high alcohol content/low carb beers a week with your healthy meals, then have a cup of lemonade on your cheat day (rich in B vitamins and zinc).

tumblr_inline_mw8n3dNBHB1qdn4k4.jpg

76561197996799113.png

#893 Motiv

Motiv

Deuterium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

Why does all the good stuff get pushed back to Feb/March 2014... :bomb:

It's really made for a lackluster end of the year in terms of game releases. Watch Dogs and the Stick of Truth were on my I might pay whatever to play now list. Although, I guess the silver lining is hitting the backlog. :twoguns:

76561197989105710.png

#894 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

Why does all the good stuff get pushed back to Feb/March 2014... :bomb:

It's really made for a lackluster end of the year in terms of game releases. Watch Dogs and the Stick of Truth were on my I might pay whatever to play now list. Although, I guess the silver lining is hitting the backlog. :twoguns:

You act like you weren't excited by the release of Zumba World Fitness Party on Friday or something.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#895 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

tumblr_inline_mw8n3dNBHB1qdn4k4.jpg

This picture just reminds me of a bit they did on The Comedy Button that had me dieing a couple months ago.

x5 different Indie Gala bundles Codemasters / January / Capsule Computers / Rise of Flight / Supreme. 40+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread: DIRECT LINK:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#896 Motiv

Motiv

Deuterium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

You act like you weren't excited by the release of Zumba World Fitness Party on Friday or something.

I sadly was not :-(  /sigh

It's nice, but needs better booty to get me on board and less people with hats. Damn those hats.

Spoiler

76561197989105710.png

#897 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Wow, I think you managed to cram a week's worth of diet-cheating into one day!

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#898 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

I'm really... craving... a good deal from Steam right now.
I like cheese.

#899 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

IndieGala DiRT Bundle is now on Happy Hour, for those that were waiting for it.

#900 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

I've been out of the loop for the past 8 weeks or more... are cards still a thing or has that cratered completely?  I haven't even looked to see what games of mine offer them now since I assume there's a triljillion.

Backlog Alphabet: Working my backlog A to Z [Blog Updated on Jan 28 - New Final Entry, Now With The Letter Z!]