Get a FREE Nintendo 3DS or $250 Cash CONGA LINE, SHORTEST LIST!

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
GO BABY GO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDDD
Went through the different Trainn sites and managed to find one for a 3DS so lets get this conga line going people! (following was taken from the OP of the Xbox ONE tread, SIGN UP THERE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321911-get-a-free-xbox-one-or-480-cashgiftcard-hdtv-or-440-cash-conga-line-real-with-proof/ )

How to get your free system

• To score a free 3DS from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
  • If you prefer not to get an 3DS, you can choose $250 cash as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 11 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process).
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
  • The only other requirement is to get 5 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)

Updated 12/17

First CAG in Line: Zolor23 4/5

http://www.Nintendo3DS4free.com/index.php?ref=7444267

17444267.png

Second Cag in Line: Yellowgameboycolor 0/5

Third CAG in Line: Purplepanda 0/5

Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)
Email(not PM) Hemi with the following information: ( [email protected] )

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of Nintendo3DS4Free.com)

5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at www.nintendo3ds4free.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free 3DS in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:

Get a 3DS or $250!
 - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

Full CAG Conga Line
The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 5 referrals!

COMPLETED

1. TPHI11

2. irishsoccermbw

3. Pancakesarelove

4. BBEdwards

5. VideogameCollector17

6. Zolor23 (Pending)

7. Yellowgameboycolor

8. Purplepanda

9. Dealseeker2U

10. Natas33

11. Sandman8288 (Pending)

12. Captaintek3304 (Pending)

13. Trollape74

14. DillonKC

15. Pellik333 (Pending)

16. Electricsheep

17. Lastemp3ror

18. Coopscohen

19. Ricequakes (Pending)

20. Jragon

21. JakeM17

22. WATIVE

23. Pocketlguodala

24. Armagth

25. Jmclark

26. Link127

27. RyuTheBurninator

28. Shotgunice41

29. igotnodough

30. Revenax

31. AsinPersuasion

32. AltererSyl

33. bigrice25

34. ARUKET

35. Disneyboy

36. cdelamo

Last edited by a moderator:
smart man hemi :p  id sign up but, currently dont have any more offers I can complete at this time.  This one should go quick and you should get a decent amount of people emailing you.  

Disregard me I suppose, it's not wanting to let me complete any of the decent offers I have left. :whistle2:(

Ok so I will be doing the list starting by who signed up first under my link and has a completed offer, (still getting emails and am just giving it a minute or two so I don't need to switch back later, and also so I have atleast two or three secondary cags cause DAMN dad that go fast..

I'm in! Emailing deets now
and you would be the mystery person considering your email addy and cag user match up XD But ok so far I have 3/5 actually confirmed credits. With I beleive like 3 possible pendings if eldritch couldn't complete any.

and you would be the mystery person considering your email addy and cag user match up XD But ok so far I have 3/5 actually confirmed credits. With I beleive like 3 possible pendings if eldritch couldn't complete any.
Based on what I've seen on the other congas, it takes a while for some offers to go through so if you have 'pending' offers they are likely to go through and you won't need anymore.

I know my godaddy offer hasn't credited yet but I'm looking at the confirmation page. Just takes a while for the non-gamefly/creditreport offers.

lol thats exactly what im thinking 5 referrals is going to go insanely fast. I hope hemi is ready for this.
Hemi will know how you feel now. :lol: Hemi are you ready for this ... too late. Bring it man and good luck to you on maintaining the insanity. :D

Also just as a fallback, simply ink is rather easy/fast to do. It may end up costing you $15 or so after shipping but it seems to credit instantly, and heck you can order some glossy paper or whatever you want from there. (IF you already completed gamefly and the credit report sites).

Any way to actually check if something is pending versus they just have visited an offer? Because there seems no way to definitively tell, and screenshots haven't been showing up in the emails.

Also just as a fallback, simply ink is rather easy/fast to do. It may end up costing you $15 or so after shipping but it seems to credit instantly, and heck you can order some glossy paper or whatever you want from there. (IF you already completed gamefly and the credit report sites).

Any way to actually check if something is pending versus they just have visited an offer? Because there seems no way to definitively tell, and screenshots haven't been showing up in the emails.
Nope no way to tell. I still have a bit of pending offers on my other congos.

They should be sending you ss of the email they got for completing the offer. The way Ive been doing it is moving on to the next person once I see ive been emailed 11 times with his referral link or once there status has updated.

Nope no way to tell. I still have a bit of pending offers on my other congos.
Based on what I've seen, when one person has the required pending/approved offers the chain gets bumped to the next person. If one of the pending offers falls through it's easy enough to put that person back at the top, as opposed to leaving the person there until they get 5/5 approved with like 6 extra pending/approved offers during the wait.

Ugh, I think I'm done with conga lines. Did two offers for the iPad and this line, both haven't credited me. Spent a total of $46 on them too. 

For the Slots, it says "Purchase tokens (which I did) and play two games." Are those two different games like Slots and Bingo, or two games of Slots as in do a couple pulls then quit and pull again?

OK well. I have 3 confirmed credits, but out of the other 3, (not counting poor eld) I have no screenshot to fall back on, as it either didn't give them the confirmation yet, or they tryed to copy and paste it or something.

Zolor23 and VideoGameCollector17 can you get a screenshot of the confirmation or something? Just waiting on 1 of you two to confirm before I have the 5.

Zolor you didn't get the credit for the offer through the site yet?

OK SO PEOPLE TAKE IT VERY, VERY slow... I am gonna put up three more links of people and will try to keep them from getting flooded as well. So remember, only 5 per person, before you hit that final submit, check here to see if I am yelling to move on to the next person, hold on while I update.

OK well. I have 3 confirmed credits, but out of the other 3, (not counting poor eld) I have no screenshot to fall back on, as it either didn't give them the confirmation yet, or they tryed to copy and paste it or something.

Zolor23 and VideoGameCollector17 can you get a screenshot of the confirmation or something? Just waiting on 1 of you two to confirm before I have the 5.

Zolor you didn't get the credit for the offer through the site yet?
No, I haven't. Bought $10 worth of tokens and played some games. Nothing on the referral site though.

okay, wtf. I looked into submitting one missing credit report and it tracks what clicks you've made. I made a few clicks on different links, but it doesn't show my Slot click. ugh

Body...ready...vitamins...You should just take the links down once they receive 5. Then move on to the next one!

bread's done
Back