KMart Black Friday Ad

A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour getting $10 off a week after their release is pretty impressive.

...Is it sad that KMart has better BF gaming sales than both TRU and Target? :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was 200 people in line last year when we had 2 kmarts. now it be  500+ 

glad there is nothing to see here... Like i said   2013 is going down to the be weakest black friday EVER

those saying  ZELDA AND MARIO   ummm i can get them cheaper  via gamefly and  i be the first one to use them so just like  NEW 

That is an awesome price for Zelda. Not enough for me to go to K-mart but still.

Also that Monsters University Blu Ray for $14 is pretty sweet too, but still not enough to make me want to go to k-mart.

And because, you know, having their sale times be at 3 different times in a 24 hour period is a sound business decision.
As a front end supervisor, this is what pisses me off the most. I can deal with working overnight, but this is just plain stupid. It confused the hell out of people last year, and it will again this year. However, there will be lines for sure. Last year for our 8PM Thanksgiving sale, there were lines literally out the door. Layaway appeals to a lot of families, and literally everything in the store, except clearance, is eligible to be put on.

Isnt Beyond $40 at Gamestop?
Ya know, Ive been through that ad twice and didnt pick up on that, good looks there.

That is an awesome price for Zelda. Not enough for me to go to K-mart but still.

Also that Monsters University Blu Ray for $14 is pretty sweet too, but still not enough to make me want to go to k-mart.
I believe its Target that will have Monsters U cheaper at 10-12 dollars if memory serves. Its an option, but Target can be worse on BF than even Kmart

As a front end supervisor, this is what pisses me off the most. I can deal with working overnight, but this is just plain stupid. It confused the hell out of people last year, and it will again this year. However, there will be lines for sure. Last year for our 8PM Thanksgiving sale, there were lines literally out the door. Layaway appeals to a lot of families, and literally everything in the store, except clearance, is eligible to be put on.
I really dont envy you, especially since some of the sales overlap and if one thing is for certain, dont underestimate the stupidity of John Q Shopper, especially on BF

How is Beyond at $40 good? If you're really interested, $30 or lower isn't too far down the pipeline. It's a one-play game with bad reviews.

I really dont envy you, especially since some of the sales overlap and if one thing is for certain, dont underestimate the stupidity of John Q Shopper, especially on BF
Ha, yeah, it's gonna suck. The majority of the customers won't know which sale is active. Also, this is a good quote from bfads.net: "Kmart has already announced their intention to stay open all night, but there are two weird dead zones in the middle of the sale (Thursday 5-7pm and Friday 3-6am). It's better than kicking people out like they did last year, but it's confusing why they didn't run the sales back-to-back-to-back."

Someone wake me up on Christmas Eve

Ya know, Ive been through that ad twice and didnt pick up on that, good looks there.

I believe its Target that will have Monsters U cheaper at 10-12 dollars if memory serves. Its an option, but Target can be worse on BF than even Kmart
My goal is to not go out to any stores during BF. I am sticking to Amazon this year.

I don't really see anything I really want in these ads, but thanks for the heads up. Now I just hope bestbuy has some really good deals.

Ratchet for $20 is a good deal... just sucks there are some good games coming for PS3 after the PS4 is out... I really don't wanna have to keep both hooked up, got a small entertainment center.

Just me or does the video game sales for black friday at Kmart suck? Like the only games on sale are on the front of the ad.

Seriously kmart doesn't want me to go to them on ANY black friday...

Okay still sucks but I saw more from links OP provided then on another sites links..

Thanksgiving day at 6am. Feel bad for the people that will be forced to work that. Also, more bad sales. Up to Amazon and Walmart and maybe the MS store to save BF haha

the new Zelda game for $30 and Into the Nexus for $20 ain't bad, I was really hoping for sales on PS4 games though, no retailer seems to have any sales on next-gen games.

the new Zelda game for $30 and Into the Nexus for $20 ain't bad, I was really hoping for sales on PS4 games though, no retailer seems to have any sales on next-gen games.
Umm... Right now?

BF is not the day for Next Gen. Never is on a console launch year.

Also, TRU Buy 1 Get 40% Off other on all games if you need.

My Kmart shut down earlier this year. That chain is doomed. Speaking of doomed, Block Buster is FINALLY closing all it's stores and dvd's by mail. Complete liquidation. Happy day! Couldn't have happened to a better place! Without their rewind fees they were ruined!

so im hoping these are all fake ads to throw everyone off, but probably not, maybe its the fact that these are all coming out the same week as a buy 2 get 1 free and buy 1 get 1 at amazon. i mean, technically you could go get battlefield 4, beyond two souls and another game for $40 right now (3 for $120)

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for $30... not quite good enough for me to cancel my Gamestop pre-order though.

Do you guys think I would be able to print out this ad and take it into walmart and have them price match it today? I really want Into the Nexus for $20, and I don't see it going much below that.

These deals so far are EXTREMELY underwhelming, moreso than I can remember in years past... I guess it's because the new systems are coming so I'm paying too much attention to PS4 stuff but was hoping for some other electronic stuff to be on sale too.

Beyond Two Souls looks good at 40 for me.

I beat the game within one day (Check my psn profile Bosambah), and other than viewing the multiple endings, I see no reason to pay more than $10 for it. It's a great game, but not $40 great in my opinion.

Meh, you could rent Beyond Two Souls at Redbox and finish it in a weekend.
What this guy said.

bread's done
Back