Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

http://bfads.net/Tha...d?page=5#viewer

http://bfads.net/Bla...?page=21#viewer

http://bfads.net/Bla...?page=33#viewer

http://bfads.net/Bla...?page=52#viewer

Beyond Two Souls looks good at 40 for me.

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

And you know there won't be any lines because it's KMart!

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

HAH! Kmart will be as busy if not more busy then all other retailers as they are the king of layaway.

#4 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

My KMart is closing down, so I doubt I can get anything from there >.<

#5 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour getting $10 off a week after their release is pretty impressive.

...Is it sad that KMart has better BF gaming sales than both TRU and Target? :roll:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Normal] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#6 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

And because, you know, having their sale times be at 3 different times in a 24 hour period is a sound business decision.

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#7 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Isnt Beyond $40 at Gamestop?

#8 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

There was 200 people in line last year when we had 2 kmarts. now it be  500+ 

glad there is nothing to see here... Like i said   2013 is going down to the be weakest black friday EVER

those saying  ZELDA AND MARIO   ummm i can get them cheaper  via gamefly and  i be the first one to use them so just like  NEW 

WOOOO I STINK

#9 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

That is an awesome price for Zelda. Not enough for me to go to K-mart but still.

Also that Monsters University Blu Ray for $14 is pretty sweet too, but still not enough to make me want to go to k-mart.

Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#10 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Beyond Two Souls looks good at 40 for me.

The $20 Amazon code I never redeemed is still working so hopefully it continues to work and Amazon has it for $40 as well.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#11 The Orange Alert

The Orange Alert

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

And because, you know, having their sale times be at 3 different times in a 24 hour period is a sound business decision.

As a front end supervisor, this is what pisses me off the most. I can deal with working overnight, but this is just plain stupid. It confused the hell out of people last year, and it will again this year. However, there will be lines for sure. Last year for our 8PM Thanksgiving sale, there were lines literally out the door. Layaway appeals to a lot of families, and literally everything in the store, except clearance, is eligible to be put on.

#12 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Isnt Beyond $40 at Gamestop?

Ya know, Ive been through that ad twice and didnt pick up on that, good looks there.

That is an awesome price for Zelda. Not enough for me to go to K-mart but still.

Also that Monsters University Blu Ray for $14 is pretty sweet too, but still not enough to make me want to go to k-mart.

I believe its Target that will have Monsters U cheaper at 10-12 dollars if memory serves. Its an option, but Target can be worse on BF than even Kmart

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#13 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

As a front end supervisor, this is what pisses me off the most. I can deal with working overnight, but this is just plain stupid. It confused the hell out of people last year, and it will again this year. However, there will be lines for sure. Last year for our 8PM Thanksgiving sale, there were lines literally out the door. Layaway appeals to a lot of families, and literally everything in the store, except clearance, is eligible to be put on.

I really dont envy you, especially since some of the sales overlap and if one thing is for certain, dont underestimate the stupidity of John Q Shopper, especially on BF

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#14 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

How is Beyond at $40 good? If you're really interested, $30 or lower isn't too far down the pipeline. It's a one-play game with bad reviews.

#15 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

Sooo... Pokemon Y is 29.99 and Pokemon X is 34.99? Dafuq?

xivpads.png

#16 The Orange Alert

The Orange Alert

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

I really dont envy you, especially since some of the sales overlap and if one thing is for certain, dont underestimate the stupidity of John Q Shopper, especially on BF

Ha, yeah, it's gonna suck. The majority of the customers won't know which sale is active. Also, this is a good quote from bfads.net: "Kmart has already announced their intention to stay open all night, but there are two weird dead zones in the middle of the sale (Thursday 5-7pm and Friday 3-6am). It's better than kicking people out like they did last year, but it's confusing why they didn't run the sales back-to-back-to-back."

Someone wake me up on Christmas Eve

#17 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour for $10 less a week after their release is pretty impressive.

...Is it sad that KMart has better BF gaming sales than both TRU and Target? :roll:

It's $10 OFF those games, they are not selling them for $10.

#18 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Ya know, Ive been through that ad twice and didnt pick up on that, good looks there.

I believe its Target that will have Monsters U cheaper at 10-12 dollars if memory serves. Its an option, but Target can be worse on BF than even Kmart

My goal is to not go out to any stores during BF. I am sticking to Amazon this year.

Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#19 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

I don't really see anything I really want in these ads, but thanks for the heads up. Now I just hope bestbuy has some really good deals.

#20 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Ratchet for $20 is a good deal... just sucks there are some good games coming for PS3 after the PS4 is out... I really don't wanna have to keep both hooked up, got a small entertainment center.

Now Playing...

:xb1: Forza Motorsport 5 :xb1: Titanfall

:ps4: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#21 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Decent 3DS deals.  I will be price-matching most of them at Walmart.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#22 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Just me or does the video game sales for black friday at Kmart suck? Like the only games on sale are on the front of the ad.

Seriously kmart doesn't want me to go to them on ANY black friday...

Okay still sucks but I saw more from links OP provided then on another sites links..

Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#23 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

wait ratchet into the nexus is 20 ? not bad. i might acually get something at kmart afterall
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#24 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Thanksgiving day at 6am. Feel bad for the people that will be forced to work that. Also, more bad sales. Up to Amazon and Walmart and maybe the MS store to save BF haha

#25 Dallas12Cowboys

Dallas12Cowboys

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

Garbage ad... None of the prices for games I want interest me..

#26 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

the new Zelda game for $30 and Into the Nexus for $20 ain't bad, I was really hoping for sales on PS4 games though, no retailer seems to have any sales on next-gen games.

AnQAzfm.png

#27 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

the new Zelda game for $30 and Into the Nexus for $20 ain't bad, I was really hoping for sales on PS4 games though, no retailer seems to have any sales on next-gen games.

Umm... Right now?

BF is not the day for Next Gen. Never is on a console launch year.

Also, TRU Buy 1 Get 40% Off other on all games if you need.

xivpads.png

#28 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

No deal for me :(  Still only walmart & Bestbuy is my last hope.  Possible Nebraska Furniture Mart AD :)

"Evil is Funs"

#29 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

My Kmart shut down earlier this year. That chain is doomed. Speaking of doomed, Block Buster is FINALLY closing all it's stores and dvd's by mail. Complete liquidation. Happy day! Couldn't have happened to a better place! Without their rewind fees they were ruined!

#30 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

The $20 Amazon code I never redeemed is still working so hopefully it continues to work and Amazon has it for $40 as well.

that's what Im banking on

Posted Image