Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

GameFly November 2013 Used Game Sale (11/12-11/18)

gamefly. used games

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#361 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Fuse and RE6 arrived in like new condition.

Got the email this morning for the $5 off deal.

No free shipping and California tax is kinda killing it for me, going to have to compare last weeks prices with the new ones to see if it's worth ordering anything.

zantar45.jpg

#362 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

I got the $5 off per game email too. Problem is they raised all the prices of their games by $3-$7, and took away free shipping. I used the free shipping link and tried clicking free shipping on the left, but every order still charges shipping at checkout. So it makes every game cost $3-$5 more than previous sales.

Not that big a deal, but raising prices, taking away free shipping, then advertising a "$5 off" coupon is just a flat out lie.

#363 B-Man

B-Man

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Has anyone here ever returned used games to GameFly for a refund?  They sent me links to free FedEx shipping labels, but both the GameFly and FedEx instructions keep mentioning returning the items in boxes.  Is that really necessary?  Can't I just use bubble mailers?

#364 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

Has anyone here ever returned used games to GameFly for a refund?  They sent me links to free FedEx shipping labels, but both the GameFly and FedEx instructions keep mentioning returning the items in boxes.  Is that really necessary?  Can't I just use bubble mailers?

I've returned games in bubble mailers to them before with no problems.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#365 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

Fuse and RE6 arrived in like new condition.

Got the email this morning for the $5 off deal.
No free shipping and California tax is kinda killing it for me, going to have to compare last weeks prices with the new ones to see if it's worth ordering anything.

We can't avoid that horrendous tax anywhere now, so should make your calculations a lot easier.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#366 B-Man

B-Man

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

I've returned games in bubble mailers to them before with no problems.

Thanks for the reply.  And what about the FedEx return label?  You just printed it out and taped it onto the outside of the bubble mailer with packing tape?

#367 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for the reply.  And what about the FedEx return label?  You just printed it out and taped it onto the outside of the bubble mailer with packing tape?

Yes.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts