Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

GameFly November 2013 Used Game Sale (11/12-11/18)

gamefly. used games

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#121 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

It seems so funny that the most popular threads today are people clamoring for $40 games at Target or Amazon when you can get 4 or 5 games for $40 from Gamefly today.  We're all a bunch of suckers (me included).

PS4 and XB1 games for $40 are a deal in fairness.

But yes, 360 and PS3 games for $40 are not IMO.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#122 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

It seems so funny that the most popular threads today are people clamoring for $40 games at Target or Amazon when you can get 4 or 5 games for $40 from Gamefly today.  We're all a bunch of suckers (me included).

Yeah, I never understand the people that poo poo GF sales, it's where I've gotten the most valuable deals of all on CAG. But I've never had to return one or got an unplayable disc like some here report, and that's in 5+ years of buying from GF sales, the prices can't be beat....period.

-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#123 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Does gamefly still upgrade you to priority shipping when you buy more than one game?

#124 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Thinking about getting AC3, but I recall that the Washington edition was supposed to come out. Whatever happened to it?

Posted Image

#125 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Thinking about getting AC3, but I recall that the Washington edition was supposed to come out. Whatever happened to it?

I might be wrong, but wasn't that only announced/confirmed for release in the UK?

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#126 vherub

vherub

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

odd that they don't list some of the ps3 games that are identically priced to the 360 games on sale

Also, for priority shipping, I've found that 3 is always sent priority, 2 is a gamble first/priority (normal case assumptions)

#127 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

That may be the case since I've never seen any mention of it stateside, never mind on any online listing or in store. Weird though, I could have sworn it was supposed to come here. Oh well, makes buying the vanilla copy easier. 

Posted Image

#128 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

PS4 and XB1 games for $40 are a deal in fairness.

But yes, 360 and PS3 games for $40 are not IMO.

You're right.  My comment was more directed at myself and others who are gladly shelling out $40 for a game that will be on sale at Gamefly for $10 in a few months (maybe that's an exaggeration).  We're all suckers for new and shiny.  I spent $240 on Amazon for 6 PS4 games today and I could have bought most of the items on sale at Gamefly with that same amount of money.  And sadly, i'd probably enjoy them just as much, too.

#129 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

picked up bioshock infinite and dead island riptide...don't know why but i figure why not lol

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#130 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Damn, missed out on Judgment and Ascension.

#131 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, I never understand the people that poo poo GF sales, it's where I've gotten the most valuable deals of all on CAG. But I've never had to return one or got an unplayable disc like some here report, and that's in 5+ years of buying from GF sales, the prices can't be beat....period.

I've bought PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360 and DS titles from Gamefly and never had a problem with them. Not once. No scratches, dings, chips, etc... ever. When it comes to buying used they're always the best. You get the case, instruction booklet and inserts always in mint condition and whatever bonus items came with a new copy.

#132 Mageofheck

Mageofheck

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Ac3, Far Cry 3 and RE:R for $35.36 ;)  First time buying off GF also, hope everything goes well.

#133 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Need to hold out.  Trying to tackle my PS+ backlog and just started Demon's Souls. I can tell it is going to be a time eater. Don't need any new games but there some good prices there.

Posted Image

#134 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Thinking about dead island riptide and gears of war judgment but I have a feeling they'll be rereleased with the dlc included. Hmmm
Posted Image

#135 Shadowmoses12

Shadowmoses12

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

crap i missed tomb raider for the ps3

but i did snag the hit man collection and absolution for 20.49

#136 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Thinking about dead island riptide and gears of war judgment but I have a feeling they'll be rereleased with the dlc included. Hmmm

I HIGHLY doubt (Huge Emphasis) that there will be a goty or special edition for either game. Both were pretty bad compared to prior games. To get both games for $20 seems right. I would of bought judgment myself, but I have a pretty big backlog and im not really in the gears mood, so I just bought Riptide.

#137 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Gears of War Judgement appears to be sold out?

#138 LimeWire

LimeWire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE GOING TO RESTOCK

Missed out on Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and Far Cry 3  :cry:

#139 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

SHITTTTT

Missed GOW ascension and BIO infinite!!!!!

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#140 jsivley

jsivley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

I was able to get Gears Judgement, GoW: Ascension and Dead Space 3. I felt lucky. No matter how hard I try I can't change credit cards when checking out on my phone. Luckily I made it home to a pc before anything went oos. Did you guys know that you can't remove a cc without contacting support? I was told I'd have to wait till my order processes & re-contact them to delete all my cards; then I can register the one I want to be my main. I think that's bs.

I considered a ps3 copy of Bioshock Infinite but talked myself into waiting. My $12.99 copies of Halo 4, Dishonored, and Tomb Raider still make me cry. At least I played TR to completion already. $10 or bust from now on!

#141 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

Does gamefly still upgrade you to priority shipping when you buy more than one game?

odd that they don't list some of the ps3 games that are identically priced to the 360 games on sale

Also, for priority shipping, I've found that 3 is always sent priority, 2 is a gamble first/priority (normal case assumptions)

2 will get you priority shipping if they ship from the same distribution center.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#142 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Bleh, hesitated too long on Bioshock PS3.  Maybe it'll come back in stock or I'll get it during the next sale.

#143 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

Childish CAGbino

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

And half of those BF games are going straight to the backlog. Anything that goes direct to backlog is something you're overpaying for.

Posted Image

#144 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

With Christmas break coming up ( for those who have it) The word backlog isn't a bad word. I can't wait just to sit there and do nothing for a good month. I'm going to try to attack my PS+ backlog and a couple games like Sly 4 and Tales of Xillia that I have had for awhile and I can't wait to get into.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#145 brkptr

brkptr

This was a triumph

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

I'd been planning on holding off and getting the GOTY edition of Dishonored that includes the DLC, but $8.99 for the vanilla version is pretty great. Is the DLC any good or should I just pick this copy up and be done with it?
Posted Image

#146 killer9

killer9

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

awww gow ascension sold out

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#147 TurkeyOnRye

TurkeyOnRye

Hey? Is this velvet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

I have a $5 coupon.  Tomb Raider or FarCry 3?

#148 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

Missed out on God of War for the 3rd time now. Checked at Noon, deal didn't last 2 hours.

#149 Exhausted Dad

Exhausted Dad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

If they confirmed your order does that mean they had it in stock. Managed to pick up Bioshock Inf and Dishonored both I have been wanting to replay and espically since they put out the DLC.

#150 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

INFINITE WHEN WILL YOU REACH $10?!?!? I honestly don't see anything I really want though. I wish there were some $10 sales on 3DS games, but we know that'll never happen.