Ps4 Amazon shipping

HockeyCus1992

CAGiversary!
For anyone who pre ordered the ps4 on amazon for launch day delivery has anyone got shipping confirmation yet? my ps4 games I ordered shipped last night got confirmed but my ps4 hasn't been shipped yet

With these kind of things they usually overnight it. You should get an e-mail Thursday Night.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have RDD then for most people it'd be a little early for them to provide a tracking number... I mean for games that are released on Tuesday I usually get charged at some point Sunday evening and then get a shipping confirmation e-mail either Monday morning (meaning it left the warehouse Sunday night) or Monday afternoon/evening (meaning it shipped Monday for overnight delivery).

They typically don't process orders 3-4 days in advance.

These will almost certainly ship overnight on Thursday, Amazon doesn't want anything to happen that might cause someone to get theirs any earlier than midnight Friday

They started shipping them out last night. My order status is currently "shipping now".

The bundles seemed to be taking priority at first, but individual launch editions are also shipping.

So mine was shipped and "delivered" on NOV 15 2013, unfortunately I never got it, I checked all around my house, asked my neighbors and nothing, thankfully I just got thru to Amazon customer service and even though I won't be getting my game (Battlefield 4 is out of stock), my replacement order may get to me tomorrow according to them, and I'm getting a $10 credit since I was shafted off the watchdogs launch system because of them pushing the game back, but hopefully I will at least get my console tomorrow and everything will be fine, if you have any problems I would suggest to talk to them fast as I had heard the next batch was due in mid January (but that was from a different site), hopefully anyone having the same issue I did will get help just as fast, can't wait until tomorrow

bread's done
Back