ToysRUS R Superbuy Games 2 for $25 (YMMV?)

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ToysRUs is having a minor sale on R Superbuy Games right now, where you can get any 2 games with the R Superbuy sticker for $25 total.

I was able to pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City GOTY together for $25, along with StarWars Force Unleashed 1 and 2.

So, check out your store and if you see what you find since I've heard certain games are R Superbuys are different stores so YMMV.

ToysRUs is having a minor sale on R Superbuy Games right now, where you can get any 2 games with the R Superbuy sticker for $25 total.

I was able to pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City GOTY together for $25, along with StarWars Force Unleashed 1 and 2.

So, check out your store and if you see what you find since I've heard certain games are R Superbuys are different stores so YMMV.
Errrr, $50 for those four aren't exactly that great of a deal.

Errrr, $50 for those four aren't exactly that great of a deal.
Well considering the Arkham Dual Pack is $40 at Gamestop and buying both separately may set you back anyhing between $30-40 on Amazon and other stores.. I found it a deal.

I know the Dual pack is going down to $25 for Black Friday at Gamestop but I found this a pickup early.

As for Force Unleashed, more of a guilty pleasure.

There is a much larger selection out there.

This is a good deal depending on your TRU's stock and what A-list games you don't already own. The games MUST have the R sticker on them though since the register didn't automatically mark the discount and the cashier had to override it down to $25 since the in-store signs said ALL R Superbuy games were 2 for $25. You might not win the argument if it's any $19.99 game and it doesn't have the R sticker.

Sale is a great way to catch up on all the Lego games.

Lol console plebs. Got the entire Arkham series for under 10 bucks. Yes that included Origins as well. Weak ass deals.

TRU employee, it's definitely only the games with the sticker. The signs posted even say this, so most stores probably won't adjust non-stickered games for you.

Nothing is too great of a deal as all the games with stickers are pretty old

I thank the OP for posting this deal.  I don't have any interest as I already own the Batman series.  But to mock him for trying to give this attention is not appropriate.  He's just telling eveyrone of a deal, that is still a deal, and considered cheaper than individual copies and letting others to be aware.  Let him appreciate his sales, and you worry about your own.

Lol console plebs. Got the entire Arkham series for under 10 bucks. Yes that included Origins as well. Weak ass deals.
Honestly, while my PC can handle everything perfectly since I built it earlier this year... I still prefer console games.

It's odd, but.. I always find myself gravitating toward console and I don't know why.

Specially since my first gaming system was a Commedor 64/128 back in 85...

I've always had a gaming PC but I prefer to play games where they were originally intended.. there is just a tangible feeling to me on consoles that I can't describe.

Pay no attention to the trolls, marbles. Thanks for posting this. I still have some groupons to use there so I will see what superbuys are there.

Honestly, while my PC can handle everything perfectly since I built it earlier this year... I still prefer console games.

It's odd, but.. I always find myself gravitating toward console and I don't know why.

Specially since my first gaming system was a Commedor 64/128 back in 85...

I've always had a gaming PC but I prefer to play games where they were originally intended.. there is just a tangible feeling to me on consoles that I can't describe.
I like the fluidity that comes from 100+ FPS on a 120 Hz monitor especially in fast paced games.

2D lightboost is also amazing.

My 3570K + GTX 780 Classified does struggle to get 100 FPS in some games (with high settings obviously) though so I might need to get another one later.

I mostly use a mouse and keyboard but sometimes I use an Xbox 360 controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back