Get a Free HDTV or $440 cash/giftcard! Conga Line! Join in on the fun!

RiceQuakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My good friend, MykelxKnight, can only run one conga (CAG rule), so I'll be running this one. Now, onto the show!

How to get your free HDTV

• To score a free HDTV from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
  • If you prefer not to get an HDTV, you can choose $440 cash or a gift card as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 11 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process).
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
  • The only other requirement is to get 11 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)
Email(not PM) RiceQuakes with the following information: ( [email protected] )

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of YourFreeHDTV.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at YourFreeHDTV.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free HDTV in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:

​

Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)
Updated 11/22

1st CAG in line: tphi11

Referral Linkhttp://www.yourfreeh...php?ref=7444111

17444111.png

2ND IN LINE (NEEDS ONLY 2 MORE)

2nd CAG in line: ZOLOR23

Referral Link: http://www.YourFreeHDtv.com/index.php?ref=7444103

17444103.png

Full CAG Conga Line
The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 9 referrals!

• tpi11 - offer confirmed
  • Brownda1- offer confirmed
  • Bea Arthur - offer confirmed
  • paulgarcia - offer confirmed
  • TheBosZ - offer confirmed
  • tyboyee09 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • purplepanda - offer confirmed
  • pancakesarelove - offer confirmed
  • bbedwards - offer confirmed
  • captintek3304 - offer confirmed
  • VGC17 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Triatacon - offer confirmed
  • dillonkc - offer confirmed
  • DealSeeker2U - offer confirmed
  • trollape74 - offer confirmed
  • Shadow2222 - offer confirmed
  • V3rranon - offer confirmed
  • Azgoat - offer confirmed
  • Breakfuss - waiting on offer confirmation
  • GamerDude316 - offer confirmed
  • WaTiVe - offer confirmed
  • RiceQuakes - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Wchillinman - offer confirmed
  • Depraflame - offer confirmed
  • natas33 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • TMega - waiting on offer confirmation
  • sgaldis - offer confirmed
  • Link127 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Danishmaggot - offer confirmed
  • Kwenlu - offer confirmed
  • Dagdaniel - offer confirmed
  • Double O Slevin - offer confirmed
  • Divine- offer confirmed
CAGs who have completed the conga (gotten all 9 referrals):

• MykelxKnight - completed on 11/4/2013
  • Zolor23 - completed on 1/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a true Hero Rice, Im gonna add this to my OP

And my sig! :p  I appreciate you taking this over

Yes, thank you for taking this over, RQ. It would have sucked to have it deleted.

P.S. I just updated my signature link for the thread change on this. Others who advertise the Conga threads in their signatures should do the same.

Thank you very much for creating this thread, RiceQuakes. I have faith that you will do a great job managing it :)!

I was wondering where that list went. Good job RQuakes, now this has its own thread and it is not cluttering and or confusing Myke's thread. Lets keep this rolling.

RiceQuakes, thanks again for doing this!

No rush, but was wondering if you were planning to update the OP tonight since brownda said he was set? Just don't want to see any referrals wasted.

That would be great to do...I am so close and I know that this is a relatively easy train for people.

Darn :( Still waiting on my referrals to clear. Tried contacting them and one didn't realize they signed up for it and another won't be doing them...this stinks. I think I need one more once one of the referrals that did contact me clears :(

I think I will be raffiling a game to the people who all complete offers under my referral. Plus if it is alright with others, could I repost my link there?

Im showing the following people as still pending on my account, please let me know what you plan to do as I might have to go back to the top of the line.

war3***@gmail.com
Hans********@gmail.com

There are two others who will see and one other who has said they don't intend to fill out an offer.

Let's get through this line and give everyone a chance!!!

Darn :( Still waiting on my referrals to clear. Tried contacting them and one didn't realize they signed up for it and another won't be doing them...this stinks. I think I need one more once one of the referrals that did contact me clears :(

I think I will be raffiling a game to the people who all complete offers under my referral. Plus if it is alright with others, could I repost my link there?
Yeah, two of my referrals are glitched with their offers and one broke the rules and didnt even do an offer for me. I'm gonna need a repost of my link as well. Just contact RiceQuakes and he will take care of it

I'll add both of you back to the list. ;)

Brownda, you only need two and Zolor, you need 3?
For now, I want to wait for the two glitched accounts to get a reply from Trainn and see if they can be fixed. I need one for sure, but I want to make sure I won't need to put up the link again after you do, so just carry on with normal conga line until they get responses.

For now, I want to wait for the two glitched accounts to get a reply from Trainn and see if they can be fixed. I need one for sure, but I want to make sure I won't need to put up the link again after you do, so just carry on with normal conga line until they get responses.
What do you mean by glitched? What happened? Are they just not getting credit yet?

What do you mean by glitched? What happened? Are they just not getting credit yet?
I don't think it's as simple as not getting credit yet. They were showing up as not having viewed offers at all, not just no credit. Since the first day or so, RiceQuakes' account does say offers viewed, but no credit. The other account, however, still says no offers viewed.

I don't think it's as simple as not getting credit yet. They were showing up as not having viewed offers at all, not just no credit. Since the first day or so, RiceQuakes' account does say offers viewed, but no credit. The other account, however, still says no offers viewed.
Offers viewed, no credit I thought meant that the person didn't get credit for their offer yet. That's what I've been told at least.

Offers viewed, no credit I thought meant that the person didn't get credit for their offer yet. That's what I've been told at least.
I have a few people on my list who are still waiting to get their offers. I have to call and cancel myscore.com today for the Ipad offer. They don't even show up as a charge on my card so I am not sure what is happening.

Yeah, for RiceQuakes it's like that. He started off with "no offers viewed" for the first day and finally had the "offers viewed" pop up a day later. However, no credit. And, one other account is still "no offers viewed" but he did do an offer, so

Yeah, for RiceQuakes it's like that. He started off with "no offers viewed" for the first day and finally had the "offers viewed" pop up a day later. However, no credit. And, one other account is still "no offers viewed" but he did do an offer, so
I am thinking their end is slow (TRAINN) due to such high traffic

Does RiceQuakes show on his own page that he completed an offer?

No. Offers haven't gone through for me on the iPad or 3DS line either.
Ok, so not glitched. Just a slow credit. Zolor was making it seem like some kind of issue. The slow credits are happening all over these congas. I already have plans to submit a missing credit request tomorrow and Sunday for two of mine.

Ok, so not glitched. Just a slow credit. Zolor was making it seem like some kind of issue. The slow credits are happening all over these congas. I already have plans to submit a missing credit request tomorrow and Sunday for two of mine.
I hope. I still have a pending credit for Xbox One that I haven't received. :(

Signed up for the creditreport offer. Waiting for it to credit. How long did it take for you guys?

Edit: Never mind, it credited.

bread's done
Back