Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

DEAL IS DEAD - GS, BBY, Newegg: Free $10 PlayStation Store cash when you pickup or buy a PS4 & 1 year of PS Plus* Valid 11/15 from 12am-11:59pm.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Zarkon

Zarkon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Amazon, BB, GS, & Newegg.

0tRPBnR.png

Details here: http://us.playstatio..._b&psu=11604563

That link only says Gamestop, Best Buy and Newegg.  

#32 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

That link only says Gamestop, Best Buy and Newegg.  

Amazon was removed, but it use to say...

BUY NOW
As an eligible* PS4™ pre-order customer at Amazon, you will receive e-mail communication on how you can purchase a year of PlayStation®Plus and receive $10 PS Store cash during the week of 11/11/13. Offer will be valid November 15, 2013 only from 12:00am-11:59pm. 

Limit one per person. While supplies last. Offer valid 11/15/13 only.
*Eligibility based upon type of PS4™ bundle purchased from Amazon. Eligibility determined by Amazon.com.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#33 Zarkon

Zarkon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Amazon was removed, but it use to say...

BUY NOW
As an eligible* PS4™ pre-order customer at Amazon, you will receive e-mail communication on how you can purchase a year of PlayStation®Plus and receive $10 PS Store cash during the week of 11/11/13. Offer will be valid November 15, 2013 only from 12:00am-11:59pm. 

*Eligibility based upon type of PS4™ bundle purchased from Amazon. Eligibility determined by Amazon.com.

Well, that sucks crap.  My Amazon preorder is on the way.  Oh well, there's always Black Friday.

#34 J7.

J7.

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

True, but how many of those do none of those things, but come here and don't check the weekly PSN thread? 

I was being sarcastic, not sure what you mean, don't even care to discuss it anymore.

well i appreciate the post, and as i said im still confused about how you get this. I was in BBY today returning something and asked them about this and they had no clue about it. How does this work? I asked the other day but never got a response

Do i just buy a 1 year ps + card when i pick up my ps4 and it prints out on the reciept? do they give me a free prepaid card? How do i get this? The people at BBY are clueless about most promos and things so i want to know how to make sure i get this when i pick my system up tomorow

I updated the OP with how it works. Make sure to check your receipt before leaving store.

BESTBUY:

If you are a Best Buy pre-order customer, this offer is available at the time of pickup of your PS4™ in-store only. Your $10 PlayStation®Store cash code will be printed on receipt at checkout. 

Launch day Best Buy customers must purchase a PS4™ system and a 1 year PlayStation®Plus membership on the same receipt. Your $10 PlayStation®Store cash code will be printed on receipt. If purchased online, a code will be delivered by e-mail. 

#35 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

I was being sarcastic, not sure what you mean, don't even care to discuss it anymore.

I updated the OP with how it works. Make sure to check your receipt before leaving store.

BESTBUY:

If you are a Best Buy pre-order customer, this offer is available at the time of pickup of your PS4™ in-store only. Your $10 PlayStation®Store cash code will be printed on receipt at checkout. 

Launch day Best Buy customers must purchase a PS4™ system and a 1 year PlayStation®Plus membership on the same receipt. Your $10 PlayStation®Store cash code will be printed on receipt. If purchased online, a code will be delivered by e-mail. 

thanks. So i just need to buy a 1 year PS+ membership when i pick up my ps4 and i should be good then right? Is there a page or thing i can show them if they give me any prolbems? Like i said, everynoe at my BBY now has their heads up their asses. The only people that knew anything about games are gone and its run by people that i dont think would know a wii from a wii U

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#36 J7.

J7.

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

thanks. So i just need to buy a 1 year PS+ membership when i pick up my ps4 and i should be good then right? Is there a page or thing i can show them if they give me any prolbems? Like i said, everynoe at my BBY now has their heads up their asses. The only people that knew anything about games are gone and its run by people that i dont think would know a wii from a wii U

Sounds correct. You could try printing http://us.playstatio..._b&psu=11604563

Not sure if it will help. Maybe buy it and just check receipt. I think you can return PS+, but not positive.