Conga for free iPhone or $490!

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Most of you know the rules. If you don't, go check out the Xbox One Conga Line thread for more details. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321911-get-a-free-xbox-one-or-480-cashgiftcard-conga-line-real-with-proof/ Thanks Mykelxknight!

How to get your free iPhone
To score a free iPhone from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
If you prefer not to get an iPhone, you can choose $490 cash or a gift card as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 10 referrals!
Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process). Myscore.com has been reported not crediting instantly! You have to wait 7 days to send in a support ticket for non credited offers.
Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
The only other requirement is to get 11 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)
Email(not PM) ashufflinzombie with the following information: ( [email protected] )

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of YourFreeiPhone.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed.

Conga Line!!!
1. aShufflinzombie (7 confirmed, 10 total)

2. S Tomato http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=7446005
17446005.png

3. sninh
4. Hemi
5. Link127
6. KG204
7. Siege7575
8. war121
9. tphi11
10. trollape74
11. gabe2gg
12. Fragtality
13. stuntrogue
14. Double O Slevin
15. ragingst0rm6
As people email me, you will get added.

DISABLE YOUR ADBLOCKERS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up under your referral, ShufflinZombie.  Picked the $490 Cash option, as I already have an iPhone.  I sent my info to your e-mail.

thanks op! completed an offer under your referal, waiting for the confirmation email

actually, this is my first time doing this. should i have gotten an email right away that my offer is pending? i checked my account and it doesn't show that i've completed an offer yet, but i've received the email from godaddy that my transaction went through

thanks op! completed an offer under your referal, waiting for the confirmation email

actually, this is my first time doing this. should i have gotten an email right away that my offer is pending? i checked my account and it doesn't show that i've completed an offer yet, but i've received the email from godaddy that my transaction went through
My godaddy hasn't credited either but its only been 20 minutes.

My godaddy hasn't credited either but its only been 20 minutes.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but you may want to add a note to the OP about disabling any Ad Blocker you might be using. Have heard from other users in other Congas that they can mess with getting credited for your offer.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but you may want to add a note to the OP about disabling any Ad Blocker you might be using. Have heard from other users in other Congas that they can mess with getting credited for your offer.
hmm..i don't have ad block so that isn't it for me haha

hmm..i don't have ad block so that isn't it for me haha
It can take one to two days, depending on the offer. I'd just keep checking your dashboard/progress tab and see if it gets credited soon. Wouldn't worry too much yet.

The best offers to do are Gamefly, Simply Ink, Godaddy (its a toss with that one some like it some don't) or the multi vitamin.

Sent you an email. Completed offer for both Myscore and creditreport, neither credited instantly.

Aw, I would totally do this, but I'm outside right now, no chance to do an offer (and I still wouldnt have many offers to choose from). Maybe I'll just stick with all the other congas I'm in lol

Aw, I would totally do this, but I'm outside right now, no chance to do an offer (and I still wouldnt have many offers to choose from). Maybe I'll just stick with all the other congas I'm in lol
The more you're in, the more you win! Lol.

This certainly isn't getting much interest.  I would have imagined it was just as enticing of an offer as the X1, though all of the congas are pretty much at a halt right now. :(

Yeah just choose the cash option, and you can buy an Xbone or PS4. That's what I plan on doing.

This certainly isn't getting much interest. I would have imagined it was just as enticing of an offer as the X1, though all of the congas are pretty much at a halt right now. :(

This certainly isn't getting much interest. I would have imagined it was just as enticing of an offer as the X1, though all of the congas are pretty much at a halt right now. :(
Well to be fair alot of people might be running out of offers to complete. Also a lot of skepticism since no one has gotten the cash or console in hand. I think VGC is getting his wii u shipped out to him pretty soon though. So after he posts his results I'm sure more CAGs will join.

Well to be fair alot of people might be running out of offers to complete. Also a lot of skepticism since no one has gotten the cash or console in hand. I think VGC is getting his wii u shipped out to him pretty soon though. So after he posts his results I'm sure more CAGs will join.
I believe he took the cash since he found a WiiU for cheap around him on Craig's list. Even better, since the PayPal method should be quick.

I believe he took the cash since he found a WiiU for cheap around him on Craig's list. Even better, since the PayPal method should be quick.
Seems like a pretty smart idea. The money should definitely go through much quicker.

Think I'm gonna start a little raffle to hopefully drum up some hype for this Conga and get it rolling again. I know it's not much, but I have two 1600 MSP codes that I've not used and am willing to part with. For the 10 people that sign up under me and complete their offer, I'll randomly choose two of you to get one of these codes.

Looks like there's two people in the running already - gabe2gg and FraGTaLiTy. It doesn't look like they are on the list, so the OP should be updated. Just need 8 more!

No one else sign up under me. I have 10 so far with 7 confirmed. I'm on my phone right now so I can't update the OP. I'll update in a little bit.
Mykel from the X1 thread has ordered his Xbox. Can we update the OP with his picture/story for proof? Might help this Conga move along as well.

add me please, I did the credit report but my page still said I did not complete the offer. What do i need to email support in 7 days to make sure I get credit?

edit: I got credit and now  I see the the person on the first post went from 2/10 to 3/10.

add me please, I did the credit report but my page still said I did not complete the offer. What do i need to email support in 7 days to make sure I get credit?

edit: I got credit and now I see the the person on the first post went from 2/10 to 3/10.

I'm in as well... but it looks like someone else beat me to that referral... sorry!
Thanks for signing up! I'll add you both to my raffle drawing. :)

I signed up for this. For the Multi-Vitamin offer, do I need to jump through any cancelation hoops? It wasn't quite clear when I was signing up late last night.

This needs more exposure! I would suggest that the OP modify to title to include "better $$$ payout than the other lines!"

...or something along those lines..

Lol I remember when I accidentally cracked my iphone 5. Decided to sell it on ebay for some reason and made around $450 for a CRACKED phone. Brand new in the box iphone 5's can go for up to $600. Just a tip for those who signed up for the 8 ref prize.

bread's done
Back