12 Days of Coke Rewards

jaydarkfyst

CAGiversary!
And we're done til next year ... hopefully some of you guys were able to get stuff and waste some points on actually useful stuff, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly reminder to steal caps/box sides for points from all the family get together's over the next few days and prepare to watch gift cards disappear after like being live for an hour.

As a non-pop drinker if I decide to supply family gatherings with some Coke products for this what are the best things to buy to get points?

As a non-pop drinker if I decide to supply family gatherings with some Coke products for this what are the best things to buy to get points?
12 packs get 10 points, not sure about anything larger (i.e. 24 pack or case). Anything bottle sized (i.e. 2 liter, 20 oz., etc) are all 3 points per cap.

Also, between now and 11/29 you get double points for Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Coca Cola 12-packs.

PS. Another thing I would like to point out is that you can only earn 120pts per week, so if you don't already have some points in the bank it might not be worth it to start.

Youre doing much better than me, sitting at zero. lol With the amount of coke products I drink this deal will be over by the time I rack up enough points.. Regardless, thanks for the share!

Time to start banking some points, only at 450 right now. Thanks for the heads up!

You get double points on Diet Coke, Coke Zero and (Regular) Coke 12 packs now through 11/29 (Friday).  You can only enter in 120 points a week, and that does not include the bonus from double points.  If you enter the previously mentioned 12 pack Coke types, you could have 240 points for this week.  The code restriction resets every week, on Monday, so you can save up points to redeem then.

Wish the double points for 12packs went through to next week, I made the mistake of redeeming a Barqs Rootbeer 12pack code losing out on 10pts this week lol.

Also cool to note that the double points do NOT count against your weekly 120pt total. Each 12pack code only counts for the normal 10, so you can technically get 240pts this week.

PS. Another thing I would like to point out is that you can only earn 120pts per week, so if you don't already have some points in the bank it might not be worth it to start.
Well, I had posted this about a week or so ago (give or take a few days) and it slipped my mind that I had put it up. Remembered when I was putting codes in earlier that I had and figured I'd bounce it back as a reminder. Anyway, this certainly is more so for people who have points banked and want to blow them on GC's but I'm sure the McDonald's, Subway, Coke 12 Pack Codes should all be within the reach of 120ish (plus bonus since if I'm correct bonus can go over weekly total's, so they can get something out of it at least.) If it follows last year then it will be $25 GC's to retailers, $5 toward food, Free Prints from Shutter, and the Coke 12 pack.

$25 Target GC for 600 points is live though the site is crashing left and and right as Coke is apparently too cheap to anticipate the influx of people that are going to crash their site ... like every other year.

I was logged in for like a second and then it kicked me out...oh well, shooting for the BB card anyways.

Do these go live at midnight every day?

I get it that these sites are going to be deluged with visitors when a good deal shows up, but why in the world would Coke decide to add an extra step (typing in a cap code) to get the deals on gift cards.  What are the chances of someone being able to do these multiple steps without being logged off or stopped by a high traffic message.  I finally got on to the website a few hours ago and I cannot even input a code, it just cycles endlessly and doesn't accept the code.  It is still doing it right now. 

Update:  It did take my code (saying it already was entered) but did not give me any points and still doesn't recognize a code as being entered for the 12 days of Christmas.

EDIT:  I just got one of the gift cards, said it would take 8-10 weeks to ship.  I guess losing a code isn't so bad now.

Well, I had posted this about a week or so ago (give or take a few days) and it slipped my mind that I had put it up. Remembered when I was putting codes in earlier that I had and figured I'd bounce it back as a reminder. Anyway, this certainly is more so for people who have points banked and want to blow them on GC's but I'm sure the McDonald's, Subway, Coke 12 Pack Codes should all be within the reach of 120ish (plus bonus since if I'm correct bonus can go over weekly total's, so they can get something out of it at least.) If it follows last year then it will be $25 GC's to retailers, $5 toward food, Free Prints from Shutter, and the Coke 12 pack.
Not so sure about that. If you look at the description of the promotion it says rewards are worth between 600-1200 points if I'm reading it correctly. This might be as low as it goes this year.

I get it that these sites are going to be deluged with visitors when a good deal shows up, but why in the world would Coke decide to add an extra step (typing in a cap code) to get the deals on gift cards. What are the chances of someone being able to do these multiple steps without being logged off or stopped by a high traffic message. I finally got on to the website a few hours ago and I cannot even input a code, it just cycles endlessly and doesn't accept the code. It is still doing it right now.

Update: It did take my code (saying it already was entered) but did not give me any points and still doesn't recognize a code as being entered for the 12 days of Christmas.

EDIT: I just got one of the gift cards, said it would take 8-10 weeks to ship. I guess losing a code isn't so bad now.
This has happened to me a few times on there. For me at least every time this has happened (including today) once I put in a second code it updated my points by 6, for both caps. So I don't think you lost points, they just didn't count to unlock the deal.

Decided to cash in and grab the Target card tonight versus possibly missing out on the BB card later.  Sucks that it's 8-10 weeks...was hoping for a digital code to grab Zelda ALBW tomorrow.  Oh well.  This is probably my swan song for MCR anyway.

Wow, they still have target gift cards fro 600 pts.  Now I don't have to be stuck with Home Depot like last year.

Does anyone know why Coke doesn't just have a page unlock with the option to pick one card to redeem and it is either the $50 for 1200 or the $25 for 600 points and you are only allowed to redeem one of the two.That way people who have like 4000 points banked can get the 1200 point card and the people with under 1000 can get the $25.I guess it makes to much sense for them to do it that way.

Today's deal is live, $25 Nike e-giftcard for 500 points ...

Let's face it, everyone's main concern is the BB card coming up on Thurs anyway.

Today's deal went live and sold out fast, was TJ Maxx card for anyone concerned.  If you're keeping up with this, tomorrow is the Best Buy card, barring any issues like what happened on the day of the Target card, these will probably go real fast so if you're looking to snag one, be ready.

Wait, shit, what was the Target deal?

I've got 700 points banked at the moment. I imagine the Best Buy deal will be 1000+ so I likely won't be able to clai mit.

Factor in the health complications from continually and habitually consuming high fructose corn syrup before labeling coke rewards a "deal."

Factor in the health complications from continually and habitually consuming high fructose corn syrup before labeling coke rewards a "deal."
I don't drink coke myself, but I do ask my friends and relatives to save their caps for me.

My aunt goes through a 2-liter of diet coke every few days so that's where the majority of my points comes from.

Shrug, to each his own

I don't drink coke myself, but I do ask my friends and relatives to save their caps for me.

My aunt goes through a 2-liter of diet coke every few days so that's where the majority of my points comes from.
My father is a foreman on a loading dock, all my caps and such come from him and friends when they throw parties, etc. (I only splash soda into my Captain.)

Mine come from an airline attendant. All the Cokes served on flights come from a box with a MCR code!

I remember getting these card codes from destroyed/trashed/claimed out cases from my job at Walmart. Harmless collecting, people even helped me because they knew I was collecting codes. A coke rep got all pissy, reported me as if I was a criminal, then I was fired on my day off.... Three days before my daughter was born. I haven't had a coke product since. At that time I had 23,900 points

Oh what fucking bullshit, the Best Buy deal was live for LESS THAN 5 seconds.

Site is getting hammered, takes 20 seconds to load any page.

Hmmm, it seems the Best Buy card shows up if you looks through "my special offers" at the top of the page. Still cant get it to load a page to redeem it, however.

*edit*

And now the site is giving me the "oops" error.

ok, every time i try to log in it kicks me to the home page....and im logged out. Que endless cycle of rage.

*edit*

And then it works! So relieved....

Keep trying, folks. I hope it goes through for ya.

bread's done
Back