MCR DrinkUp CokePoints GiftCards Diabetes

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

And we're done til next year ... hopefully some of you guys were able to get stuff and waste some points on actually useful stuff, cheers.

Dr_Para.png

#2 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Time to start banking some points, only at 450 right now.  Thanks for the heads up!

uc.png

#3 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

Friendly reminder to steal caps/box sides for points from all the family get together's over the next few days and prepare to watch gift cards disappear after like being live for an hour.

Dr_Para.png

#4 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

As a non-pop drinker if I decide to supply family gatherings with some Coke products for this what are the best things to buy to get points?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#5 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

As a non-pop drinker if I decide to supply family gatherings with some Coke products for this what are the best things to buy to get points?

12 packs get 10 points, not sure about anything larger (i.e. 24 pack or case). Anything bottle sized (i.e. 2 liter, 20 oz., etc) are all 3 points per cap.

Also, between now and 11/29 you get double points for Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Coca Cola 12-packs.

PS. Another thing I would like to point out is that you can only earn 120pts per week, so if you don't already have some points in the bank it might not be worth it to start.

#6 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

I go through Coke products like nobody's business and always forget to redeem the codes.

#7 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

I don't drink that much pop but still a pretty cool deal.

#8 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Youre doing much better than me, sitting at zero. lol With the amount of coke products I drink this deal will be over by the time I rack up enough points.. Regardless, thanks for the share!

Time to start banking some points, only at 450 right now.  Thanks for the heads up!

#9 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

You get double points on Diet Coke, Coke Zero and (Regular) Coke 12 packs now through 11/29 (Friday).  You can only enter in 120 points a week, and that does not include the bonus from double points.  If you enter the previously mentioned 12 pack Coke types, you could have 240 points for this week.  The code restriction resets every week, on Monday, so you can save up points to redeem then.

#10 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Wish the double points for 12packs went through to next week, I made the mistake of redeeming a Barqs Rootbeer 12pack code losing out on 10pts this week lol.

Also cool to note that the double points do NOT count against your weekly 120pt total. Each 12pack code only counts for the normal 10, so you can technically get 240pts this week.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Hearthstone, Sam & Max S1E04; Spec Ops The Line

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#11 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

" it will require a daily code to "unlock" the deal"

I wonder why they did this?

#12 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

PS. Another thing I would like to point out is that you can only earn 120pts per week, so if you don't already have some points in the bank it might not be worth it to start.

Well, I had posted this about a week or so ago (give or take a few days) and it slipped my mind that I had put it up. Remembered when I was putting codes in earlier that I had and figured I'd bounce it back as a reminder.  Anyway, this certainly is more so for people who have points banked and want to blow them on GC's but I'm sure the McDonald's, Subway, Coke 12 Pack Codes should all be within the reach of 120ish (plus bonus since if I'm correct bonus can go over weekly total's, so they can get something out of it at least.)  If it follows last year then it will be $25 GC's to retailers, $5 toward food, Free Prints from Shutter, and the Coke 12 pack.

Dr_Para.png

#13 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

$25 Target GC for 600 points is live though the site is crashing left and and right as Coke is apparently too cheap to anticipate the influx of people that are going to crash their site ... like every other year.

Dr_Para.png

#14 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

Thanks op...I keep trying to log in but I cant
Currently Playing :wiiu: SM3DW & Mario Kart 8) 4 player couch madnezz!!!

:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours

#15 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

How much is each bottle cap worth? I never paid much attention to this before.

#16 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

How much is each bottle cap worth? I never paid much attention to this before.

3 points

#17 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Can't get onto the site.

#18 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Can't get onto the site.

ditto...i have like 10 of these 12-pack things to redeem from the thanksgiving party at my house.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#19 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

I was logged in for like a second and then it kicked me out...oh well, shooting for the BB card anyways.

Do these go live at midnight every day?

uc.png

#20 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

I was logged in for like a second and then it kicked me out...oh well, shooting for the BB card anyways.

Do these go live at midnight every day?

No, 9AM PST 12noon EST now

th_w03j81.gif  

#21 heratio

heratio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

I get it that these sites are going to be deluged with visitors when a good deal shows up, but why in the world would Coke decide to add an extra step (typing in a cap code) to get the deals on gift cards.  What are the chances of someone being able to do these multiple steps without being logged off or stopped by a high traffic message.  I finally got on to the website a few hours ago and I cannot even input a code, it just cycles endlessly and doesn't accept the code.  It is still doing it right now. 

Update:  It did take my code (saying it already was entered) but did not give me any points and still doesn't recognize a code as being entered for the 12 days of Christmas.

EDIT:  I just got one of the gift cards, said it would take 8-10 weeks to ship.  I guess losing a code isn't so bad now.

#22 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Well, I had posted this about a week or so ago (give or take a few days) and it slipped my mind that I had put it up. Remembered when I was putting codes in earlier that I had and figured I'd bounce it back as a reminder.  Anyway, this certainly is more so for people who have points banked and want to blow them on GC's but I'm sure the McDonald's, Subway, Coke 12 Pack Codes should all be within the reach of 120ish (plus bonus since if I'm correct bonus can go over weekly total's, so they can get something out of it at least.)  If it follows last year then it will be $25 GC's to retailers, $5 toward food, Free Prints from Shutter, and the Coke 12 pack.

Not so sure about that.  If you look at the description of the promotion it says rewards are worth between 600-1200 points if I'm reading it correctly. This might be as low as it goes this year. 

th_w03j81.gif  

#23 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:33 AM

I get it that these sites are going to be deluged with visitors when a good deal shows up, but why in the world would Coke decide to add an extra step (typing in a cap code) to get the deals on gift cards.  What are the chances of someone being able to do these multiple steps without being logged off or stopped by a high traffic message.  I finally got on to the website a few hours ago and I cannot even input a code, it just cycles endlessly and doesn't accept the code.  It is still doing it right now. 

Update:  It did take my code (saying it already was entered) but did not give me any points and still doesn't recognize a code as being entered for the 12 days of Christmas.

EDIT:  I just got one of the gift cards, said it would take 8-10 weeks to ship.  I guess losing a code isn't so bad now.

This has happened to me a few times on there. For me at least every time this has happened (including today) once I put in a second code it updated my points by 6, for both caps. So I don't think you lost points, they just didn't count to unlock the deal.

#24 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

Decided to cash in and grab the Target card tonight versus possibly missing out on the BB card later.  Sucks that it's 8-10 weeks...was hoping for a digital code to grab Zelda ALBW tomorrow.  Oh well.  This is probably my swan song for MCR anyway.

uc.png

#25 flyersfan8

flyersfan8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

Wow, they still have target gift cards fro 600 pts.  Now I don't have to be stuck with Home Depot like last year.

flyers8.png

#26 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

Hmm. Tempted by the target card, just my luck ill wait and bestbuy will be. $50 for 1200 :/

#27 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

Does anyone know why Coke doesn't just have a page unlock with the option to pick one card to redeem and it is either the $50 for 1200 or the $25 for 600 points and you are only allowed to redeem one of the two.That way people who have like 4000 points banked can get the 1200 point card and the people with under 1000 can get the $25.I guess it makes to much sense for them to do it that way.

#28 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Today's deal is live, 5 buck Arch card (McDonald's) for 115 points.

Dr_Para.png

#29 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hmm. Tempted by the target card, just my luck ill wait and bestbuy will be. $50 for 1200 :/

I know what you mean. I'm worried that BB will sell out in seconds so went with Target.

#30 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

Today's deal is live, $25 Nike e-giftcard for 500 points ...

Let's face it, everyone's main concern is the BB card coming up on Thurs anyway.

Dr_Para.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MCR, DrinkUp, CokePoints, GiftCards, Diabetes