[OOS] PS4 Bundles Back in Stock at Amazon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Chris11757

Chris11757

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Knack, DS4 and BF4 with Playstation Plus back in stock for those who want to risk it.

http://www.amazon.co...-1&keywords=ps4

#2 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

that died fast

WOOOO I STINK

#3 Chris11757

Chris11757

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I don't know if they were ever available or not I just started a chat as soon as I saw it said they were available to try and get a replacement console.  Maybe they will be coming back in stock soon?

#4 Penis

Penis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

If you click on the link " Available from these sellers" there is a chance that it is available there via amazon. As of this writing, this is the case for the killzone bundle. Not sure why it's weird like that...

#5 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

Just saw it was in stock- too bad I have to wait for my gf to get it for me for Xmas :)

#6 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

I got the DS4 bundle. The other bundles are a rip because of PS+ being on sale during BF. But thank you for posting this. I wavered back and forth last night and woke up regretting it.

#7 Chris11757

Chris11757

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

Contacted chat wasn't able to get them to send the Knack or DS4 as a replacement system but placed an order for the Knack console and got free one day shipping so I will get it Monday.  Hopefully the second one is a working system.

#8 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

They kept showing available but when I went to add to cart they were gone.  I kept trying and got the Knack bundle to go through.  $30 tax at a local store or $60 to get a game I kinda want to play, I'll take the game for $30 more.

#9 yami4ct

yami4ct

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Ordered a DS4 bundle to replace the defective unit I got in today with the plans to return the old one if/when the new one comes in and works. Quick question, anyone have to deal with returning a defective product to amazon with codes in the box? Already redeemed the $10 PSN code so I want to know if I need to replace the old, used sheet with the one from the new box when I get it in. 

#10 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

Contacted chat wasn't able to get them to send the Knack or DS4 as a replacement system but placed an order for the Knack console and got free one day shipping so I will get it Monday.  Hopefully the second one is a working system.

did you get yours free replacment.   CS  told my friend they would be CHARGED for the 2nd system  tonight  and then refund when the first system goes back...  She goes hell with that  they are not going to have 800 charge for a ps4

WOOOO I STINK

#11 Chris11757

Chris11757

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

did you get yours free replacment.   CS  told my friend they would be CHARGED for the 2nd system  tonight  and then refund when the first system goes back...  She goes hell with that  they are not going to have 800 charge for a ps4

I had to pay for my replacement but I had $400 in amazon credit so I only got charged $60 extra.  I ordered the original with my discover card to get 5% cash back which I won't be getting now.

#12 WatchdogXC

WatchdogXC

Old School Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Ordered a DS4 bundle to replace the defective unit I got in today with the plans to return the old one if/when the new one comes in and works. Quick question, anyone have to deal with returning a defective product to amazon with codes in the box? Already redeemed the $10 PSN code so I want to know if I need to replace the old, used sheet with the one from the new box when I get it in. 

I'm curious about this as well since I'll be sending mine back.  Ideally I'd rather just send my system back and keep Battlefield and + but oh well.  I have the PS+ code through email too already.  I was looking forward to the fee 30 days of plus and the $10 voucher.  Hopefully when more come in stock I can get those.

#13 blackarsenic

blackarsenic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Well I'm returning my ps4 to amazon. Offered the refund plus $100 and a $23 promotion towards any purchase. Not expecting stock till December. Guess I'm waiting on line for the X1

#14 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

I don't see anything

#15 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

If you click on the link " Available from these sellers" there is a chance that it is available there via amazon. As of this writing, this is the case for the killzone bundle. Not sure why it's weird like that...

LOL at your name. Just totally jumped off the page.
Posted Image

#16 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Thats fine with me, I didn't have the funds in order to take anvatage of the orginal pre-order. So I will settle for this. I'd rather have it in Dec as oppose to waiting until 2014..

Well I'm returning my ps4 to amazon. Offered the refund plus $100 and a $23 promotion towards any purchase. Not expecting stock till December. Guess I'm waiting on line for the X1

#17 WatchdogXC

WatchdogXC

Old School Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Wish I'd gotten that offer. I returned mine and am getting $5 credit extra. I'm not mad though. It's not their fault the system didn't work. I'll survive until more are available. Still need to finish GTA5

#18 SoraGamer1337

SoraGamer1337

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Died out again, lets see what happens tonight! Lots of bad orders though, and the $5 credit extra is nothing which sucks. GTA5 is fun as well

sig.jpg

#19 emmikay

emmikay

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

PS4 in stock right now for $399.99 on Amazon - HURRY!

#20 CAGJUice

CAGJUice

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Wow its been in stock for 33 minutes.

#21 emmikay

emmikay

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:39 AM

Walmart has PS4 in stock -

http://www.walmart.c...type=10&veh=aff

#22 emmikay

emmikay

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

In Stock - BestBuy !

http://www.bestbuy.c...50017&cp=1&lp=6

#23 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for the alert!

#24 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Going to lock this since it's an old thread. Create a new thread if you see it in stock at other places

Best Buy in stock thread: http://www.cheapassg...-at-bestbuycom/