[OOS] PS4 Bundles Back in Stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they were ever available or not I just started a chat as soon as I saw it said they were available to try and get a replacement console.  Maybe they will be coming back in stock soon?

If you click on the link " Available from these sellers" there is a chance that it is available there via amazon. As of this writing, this is the case for the killzone bundle. Not sure why it's weird like that...

I got the DS4 bundle. The other bundles are a rip because of PS+ being on sale during BF. But thank you for posting this. I wavered back and forth last night and woke up regretting it.

Contacted chat wasn't able to get them to send the Knack or DS4 as a replacement system but placed an order for the Knack console and got free one day shipping so I will get it Monday.  Hopefully the second one is a working system.

They kept showing available but when I went to add to cart they were gone.  I kept trying and got the Knack bundle to go through.  $30 tax at a local store or $60 to get a game I kinda want to play, I'll take the game for $30 more.

Ordered a DS4 bundle to replace the defective unit I got in today with the plans to return the old one if/when the new one comes in and works. Quick question, anyone have to deal with returning a defective product to amazon with codes in the box? Already redeemed the $10 PSN code so I want to know if I need to replace the old, used sheet with the one from the new box when I get it in. 

Contacted chat wasn't able to get them to send the Knack or DS4 as a replacement system but placed an order for the Knack console and got free one day shipping so I will get it Monday. Hopefully the second one is a working system.
did you get yours free replacment. CS told my friend they would be CHARGED for the 2nd system tonight and then refund when the first system goes back... She goes hell with that they are not going to have 800 charge for a ps4

did you get yours free replacment. CS told my friend they would be CHARGED for the 2nd system tonight and then refund when the first system goes back... She goes hell with that they are not going to have 800 charge for a ps4
I had to pay for my replacement but I had $400 in amazon credit so I only got charged $60 extra. I ordered the original with my discover card to get 5% cash back which I won't be getting now.

Ordered a DS4 bundle to replace the defective unit I got in today with the plans to return the old one if/when the new one comes in and works. Quick question, anyone have to deal with returning a defective product to amazon with codes in the box? Already redeemed the $10 PSN code so I want to know if I need to replace the old, used sheet with the one from the new box when I get it in.
I'm curious about this as well since I'll be sending mine back. Ideally I'd rather just send my system back and keep Battlefield and + but oh well. I have the PS+ code through email too already. I was looking forward to the fee 30 days of plus and the $10 voucher. Hopefully when more come in stock I can get those.

Well I'm returning my ps4 to amazon. Offered the refund plus $100 and a $23 promotion towards any purchase. Not expecting stock till December. Guess I'm waiting on line for the X1

If you click on the link " Available from these sellers" there is a chance that it is available there via amazon. As of this writing, this is the case for the killzone bundle. Not sure why it's weird like that...
LOL at your name. Just totally jumped off the page.

Thats fine with me, I didn't have the funds in order to take anvatage of the orginal pre-order. So I will settle for this. I'd rather have it in Dec as oppose to waiting until 2014..

Well I'm returning my ps4 to amazon. Offered the refund plus $100 and a $23 promotion towards any purchase. Not expecting stock till December. Guess I'm waiting on line for the X1

Wish I'd gotten that offer. I returned mine and am getting $5 credit extra. I'm not mad though. It's not their fault the system didn't work. I'll survive until more are available. Still need to finish GTA5

Died out again, lets see what happens tonight! Lots of bad orders though, and the $5 credit extra is nothing which sucks. GTA5 is fun as well

sig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back