Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin Collector's Edition $79.99 (53% off)

Getting so close to being so tempting.  I've heard nothing but bad things about the plane, but come on... it's a remote control plane.  For that price, it's almost worth it to me even if all I do is crash it once. 

I'm going to go ahead and buy this since I loved his Rainbow Six series and this is 53% off. Buy it everybody!

sig.jpg

Ugh, so frustrated. Bought this as a Xmas gift 2 months ago for $100 cause I thought it wouldn't go cheaper... I wonder what the time limit for them price matching is?

This is one of those times where the item isn't worth the space it takes up. I'm not big on collector's editions, but I'd take a statue over that piece of junk any day of the week. It's big, it's ugly, and it's cheap Chinese made junk that'll last you through one use, or three if you're lucky. If you think buying it to crash would be fun, and worth the money, then by all means. Maybe you could strap some fireworks to it and blow it mid-air. That'd be kind of cool. 

bread's done
Back