Photo
- - - - -

VPO Games - WiFi PS Vita $159.99

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Boshek72

Boshek72

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

Doing a Google search and rambled upon this gaming site and ordered a WiFi PS Vita for $159.99.  Tax not charged and shipping UPS Ground.  Payment via Paypal.

#2 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

http://www.vpogames....ita-_p_583.html

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3 Choom Bada Broom

Choom Bada Broom

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

I'm very interested in this, but I've never heard of VPO Games. Are they a legitimate business? How trustworthy are they, and how is their customer service? Thanks.

#4 Choom Bada Broom

Choom Bada Broom

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

No one knows?

#5 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

I'm very interested in this, but I've never heard of VPO Games. Are they a legitimate business? How trustworthy are they, and how is their customer service? Thanks.

First time reading of them. I'd try Google/YouTube.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6 dalton32389

dalton32389

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

VPO stands for Vintage and Previously Owned. So this is most likely used and in unknown condition. No sale.