Need PS4 Battlefield 4 players to play with

kart007k

CAGiversary!
PSN ID: chemshock

Add me if you play BF4, some of my friends flaked on buying the console. So, if you need people to play with then add me. 

I also have Killzone Shadow Fall and AC4

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
ID - aleraiders...I have BF4 but I'm playing ghosts like I'm.On crack...I will eventually give up ghosts and start on bf4...

PSN ID:  Garrus_Lannister

I am liking BF4 so far except for the erroring out that I keep getting.  I also cant get onto a server for Conquest at all.  Still, its a fun game (my own lack of skill not withstanding)

PSN ID: Garrus_Lannister

I am liking BF4 so far except for the erroring out that I keep getting. I also cant get onto a server for Conquest at all. Still, its a fun game (my own lack of skill not withstanding)
Not many folks playing yet? I've not redeemed my codes yet for the PS3 to PS4 upgrade yet but will soon.

ID: PSN_Tokeio

I'll add you. I'm in the same boat waiting for someone to get the ps4. I also haven't been able to get into any conquest matches. Psn id is suade

add me: sirdudeoi.  I'm spending more time on Ghosts right now just based on the fact I'm constantly running into network errors on BF4 and haven't once been able to get into a conquest match.  I'm just waiting for things to get fixed before switching over to BF4.

I tried several times yesterday. I got errors on the opening screen then again when I tried to search or join a mulitplayer game.

PSN ID: Gregatron1

I've been playing the single player right now until they get the crashing issue fixed. Feel free to add me, looking to get started on the MP soonish.

Hey quik question.

Is there matchmaking in BF4? or you still have to use server browser ti find a game?

Its a minor thing..i kno...but reallt didnt like that about BF3.

Should have my new ps4 to replace my broke one from  Sony by this weekend. Will finally get to play some bf4 for the first time so I hope you people are on this weekend  :bouncy:

psn kilik123

I've been playing Battlefield 3/4 since day one. Would love to squad up sometime, so feel free to add me.

PSN: Major--deCoverly. Although, my copy of BF4 won't be delivered until Tuesday.

Am I blind or is there no way to form up a team before joining a game and having your friends try to join the same server and hope to get on the same team?

Am I blind or is there no way to form up a team before joining a game and having your friends try to join the same server and hope to get on the same team?
Nope. It is a shame how messed up this game is. I don't know how they messed it up so bad. After BF3 was patched and worked fine it should have been a good starting point for BF4.

But things like squading up before joining a game, crashes, lag etc.. have made the game tough to enjoy. When it works it's a blast. It's getting better but I think it could be a while before the game is where it should be.

How are the servers doing now?  I took a mini break from the game after the first few days of server crashes and being unable to join Conquest.

it works, sometimes it still has the one hit bug,some matches lag more than others, random crashing and no way to squad up before joining a server.

but I still love the game and they are constantly patching it on their end and have released a patch on our end.

so hopefully with in the next month or so there will be a new update.

Nope. It is a shame how messed up this game is. I don't know how they messed it up so bad. After BF3 was patched and worked fine it should have been a good starting point for BF4.

But things like squading up before joining a game, crashes, lag etc.. have made the game tough to enjoy. When it works it's a blast. It's getting better but I think it could be a while before the game is where it should be.
That's outrageous. I've been playing and loving Battlefield since BC1. That was stuff that worked back then. It just makes you wonder why? How could stuff like playing with friends, which Battlefield is great for, just be left out?

I played the (dull) campaign on Xbox but picked it up for PS4 now with the awesome graphical improvement and 64 players. It's a shame the same kind of bugs are in the next-gen versions, though.

Add me if you want a friendly cooperative player. Support, healing, and repairing are why I love this game. I think I'm too old to be blowing anyone away with my K/D ratio anymore. I may not have a mic always with young ones sleeping but it's better than just quiet randoms.

stillshadow

Conquest has always been my addiction but I'm sure I will try the new game modes.

this is still my main game that I play for my ps4. bugs and all. there is a patch that us coming out tomorrow. that is going to fix the one hit kill bug and an issue with crashing if you have a large psn party, and lastly now they will have audio in the video clips that you make.

if anyone wants to squad up and play. i'm all for it. I mainly play conquest. and I'm a team player so I'll switch kits to what is needed and I do use my mic.

Anyone need a china rising code? I got premium so I'm not going to use mine.

Also add me. Blainex. I've been playing a lot of rush and some conquest lately. Always looking for people that play for the objectives and not the kills

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670193983061/

Patch rolling out now. 

Patch Notes

We are now rolling out the new PS4 game update. You might be booted from ongoing games before you can reconnect to the new server versions that are rolling out at the same time. Change notes below. 

NOTE: This small patch was pushed live as quickly as possible to deal primarily with the "one-hit kill" bug. We are already working on the next PS4 update that will contain more fixes and have a bigger focus on game stability. Stay tuned. 

Dec 5 PS4 Game Update Notes 
-Fixed the "one-hit kill" bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed. 
-Fixed a crash that could occur when having a very large amounts of Friends 
-Enabled audio in PS4 video captures 

One-hit Kill Bug Explained 
We are seeing reports from people that this is still present, with descriptions such as "I came around the edge of a building and died instantly". It is important to understand that this is not the One-hit Kill Bug, that is another issue that we are working on addressing. For this, it is important to understand how some of the interpretations made by the game happen so that you can understand the difference. 

We saw an issue where a bullet travelling towards an opponent would cause damage in one frame, and then again in the next frame. Therefore bullets would cause 2x damage if they hit the target between these two frames. This issue has been addressed. 

The issue of dying before you saw who shot you is a different beast. We use a term called Interpolation in reference to where you are in the game world. There are instances where the death camera is initiated before the correct internet packets have arrived to be interpolated by your camera. This gives the impression that you were killed by "one shot" as someone came around the corner of a building. We have identified this issue and will address it in upcoming updates.

bfinup(or anyone else) feel free to send a friend request. me and some other CAGs(and some of my buddies) have been playing together a lot and we pretty much PTFO and have a lot of fun!

bread's done
Back