Xbox One Play And Charge Kit $5 Cheaper At Walmart

A Halo Turtle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Came across something interesting looking over the weekly ads for all the major retailers scheduled to release Xbox One on Friday.

Apparently , Walmart has the Play and Charge Kit accessory available for Xbox One currently for 5 dollars less than anywhere else ( 19.96 , opposed to 24.99 anywhere else) Thought it was worth mentioning. Not a bad saving this soon before launch. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Came across something interesting looking over the weekly ads for all the major retailers scheduled to release Xbox One on Friday.

Apparently , Walmart has the Play and Charge Kit accessory available for Xbox One currently for 5 dollars less than anywhere else ( 19.96 , opposed to 24.99 anywhere else) Thought it was worth mentioning. Not a bad saving this soon before launch.
Still will probably go for the 75 bundle for a controller and the play and charge kit.

For me I really dont have any use for more than one controller , atleast not right away. I understand where your coming from though. 

Changed the title by the way, think thats as clear as it gets. Thanks for the suggestion of changing it, makes more sense now.

Nice find OP, will be picking one of these up... Every little bit of savings counts especially this month. Any idea when these will hit the sales floor?

Who cares? Why give the guy a bad time about it? I understood it without any heavy math.
You do realize when I posted that it said something completely different, right? It said "XBOX One Accessory Cheaper At Wal-Mart" or something to that extent.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you PM with bestbuy? I want to order online but I can't find the ad or item on walmart.com for the $20 price.

How do you PM with bestbuy? I want to order online but I can't find the ad or item on walmart.com for the $20 price.
http://weeklyad.walmart.com/Walmart/BrowseByPage/Index/?StoreID=2493486&PromotionID=93834&PromotionViewMode=2

I told them it was on page 8 of that ad (same as pictured above) and the girl took a while to find it. She said they shouldn't be able to PM it yet but her manager said it was fine to do it this time. So I guess it's YMMV until friday.

Why not just say "XBOX One Play And Charge for $20 at Wal-Mart". It seems rather secretive the way it is.
It's a Walmart deal though. Sharing information backwards seems more appropriate.

Also, I would like to point out, the year is 2013. Please for the love of God, adopt rechargeable batteries. I've been using the same charger and batteries for over 5 years. The one I have does AA, AAA, and even a size or two of D batteries. It's like $20 on amazon and includes rechargeable batteries.

Came here becuase I saw $5 lol. Nice one op
This. I initially thought it's only $5 given how it's usually the "after discounted price" that's in the title. Then I had to do a double take and realize the word "cheaper" following the price value. lol

bread's done
Back