Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

November 28th, 2013

November 29th, 2013

November 30th, 2013

December 1st, 2013

December 2nd, 2013

http://deals.ebay.com/

Source: http://www.theverge....iday-2013-deals

Edited by htz, 02 December 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#2 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Fredo in the cut, that's a scary site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

Oh snap ^ Cheapy likes it

Have: $5 eshop code Want: $5 PSN code

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Nothing   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Lego Harry Potter; Years 5-7   :ps3: Nothing   :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  TWD: Season 1 ep. 3

#3 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

Didn't even know eBay had a store. I'm late. Most EBay Vita deals came from Newegg or Buy.com on there. Hoping more places have Vitas at that price point too.
Posted Image

#4 AzureFlame

AzureFlame

...Oops

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

eBay has a Black Friday store? News to me. And isn't it sad to see that eBay has the best deal on a Vita on Black Friday, unless I'm missing something?

#5 BobTheFlub

BobTheFlub

Sepulchritude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

Ooh, finally a new Vita deal, very tempting. I kinda hope Amazon will match it or do something similar though, that's where most of my credit is right now...

#6 BlindJoker

BlindJoker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

Nice Vita deal. Amazon will probably price match it.

#7 JiZames

JiZames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

3G or wifi only? If not 3G, no dice.

#8 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:34 AM

3G or wifi only? If not 3G, no dice.

The 3G is absolutely worthless on the Vita; and this is coming from someone who loves the Vita and had a 3G subscription for many months.

#9 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

If no other place has the Vita on sale, I'll probably get it from Ebay and then an 8gb memory card for $10 at Gamestop.

Thanks for the heads up htz

Posted Image

#10 zyk

zyk

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

Alright cool. I'm not the only one surprised that Ebay is having a black friday sale haha. 

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#11 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

I'm want that target gc. I wonder if they have limits.

#12 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

Alright cool. I'm not the only one surprised that Ebay is having a black friday sale haha.

Not really they had one last year. More than likely it's a combination of stores like newegg, gift card mall, beach camera each giving 1 thing to the eBay store sale.

#13 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

:shock:

Say wha?! First time ever seeing an eBay BF ad! Gon' head eBay! Bring on the $250 Wii U Zelda bundles like Fred Meyer!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:D/

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#14 evergoo

evergoo

Proud to be Frugal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

I'm want that target gc. I wonder if they have limits.

Ditto.

If eBay delivers it on time, this could stack well with Target's promotion for "Buy $75 or more on Black Friday and get 20% off between Dec 1-7." That would be 30% off a future purchase.

goo.gif evergoo.png

Recent Game Purchases: X-COM Collection, StreetPass Games Bundle, Fire Emblem: Awakening
Currently Playing: StreetPass Games, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time

My Latest Karaoke Video: Lady Gaga's Just Dance

#15 airco

airco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

>$150

Aaaaand there we go. Thank goodness I held off on that Radioshack deal. It'd be neat if a bundle or something showed up for that or a similar price, but for now, this is what I was waiting for.

#16 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

Wonder if this could also apply to the Walking Dead Vita bundle. 

Posted Image

#17 Ryouko

Ryouko

Where's my danish?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Considering I got the 3G launch bundle Vita from Radioshack for just $10 more, thtn equals to a $10 8gb card plus the eBay sale price and balances out. Still happy with my RadioShack purchase, but a good deal for anyone who missed out.

#18 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

I'll probably buy one of those Target gift cards, but then again we get 5% off with the Target Red Card, and this would eliminate that, so the savings aren't quite as good as they first seem. Still, I suppose it's better than nothing. Or do you get 5% off the total just for having the red card?

Crunchewy.png

#19 wynams

wynams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

The 3G is absolutely worthless on the Vita; and this is coming from someone who loves the Vita and had a 3G subscription for many months.

As someone who ditched their cell phone and has been using the Vita/ATT as a replacement for the past 4 months I will 100% disagree.

How is it worthless? My skype calls sound amazing and the pre-paid ATT card it is WAAAAYYY cheaper than my old Sprint plan. Something like $5/mo compared to $70/mo.

To each his own I suppose, but I have found the 3G performance of the Vita to be flawless.

#20 rioskenny

rioskenny

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

As someone who ditched their cell phone and has been using the Vita/ATT as a replacement for the past 4 months I will 100% disagree.

How is it worthless? My skype calls sound amazing and the pre-paid ATT card it is WAAAAYYY cheaper than my old Sprint plan. Something like $5/mo compared to $70/mo.

To each his own I suppose, but I have found the 3G performance of the Vita to be flawless.

it cost $5 a month? last time i remember it costed around $15 for 250 mb each month.

#21 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

He's just talking about the 3g capabilities of the vita from a gaming perspective.  You can only download really small files via 3g and have no realtime multi-player online capabilitiy.  You basically have to use wi-fi to fully take advantage of the gaming features.  At least it has a gps receive built-in =)

#22 nviz

nviz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Ghosts for PS4 too?

#23 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm with everyone in saying good deal on the PS Vita, hoping Amazon does something similar but if not looks like I'll pick it up from eBay.

#24 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

I asked this question in the Black Friday thread, but didn't get a response. I've got a few PS4 / Vita Remote Play questions.

I'm a real idiot for selling my Vita for like $165 on eBay about a month ago. I really should've kept it. This remote play stuff with the PS4 is pretty neat. A few questions, as I'm considering re-buying one before it switches to the new model. Gotta have that OLED!

Can I register my Vita with my PS3 and a PS4, or just one?

How do the games on PS4-to-Vita over remote play compare graphically?

Can you still unlock trophies via remote play?

Does the PS4 have to be on during this? I know you have to have an internet connection, but I can't find anything about if the system needs to be on or not during remote play. I would obviously assume yes, but...

Also, are these Vitas from eBay Brand New in the box?
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Call Of Duty : Ghosts
:vita: Currently Playing : Flower, Flying Hamster, PS4 Remote Play

#25 Destro

Destro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

it cost $5 a month? last time i remember it costed around $15 for 250 mb each month.

Yeah, I too would like to know how wynams is spending only $5/mo for prepaid ATT sim on the Vita?

#26 ceck3969

ceck3969

Kung Fu is Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I asked this question in the Black Friday thread, but didn't get a response. I've got a few PS4 / Vita Remote Play questions.

I'm a real idiot for selling my Vita for like $165 on eBay about a month ago. I really should've kept it. This remote play stuff with the PS4 is pretty neat. A few questions, as I'm considering re-buying one before it switches to the new model. Gotta have that OLED!

Can I register my Vita with my PS3 and a PS4, or just one?

How do the games on PS4-to-Vita over remote play compare graphically?

Can you still unlock trophies via remote play?

Does the PS4 have to be on during this? I know you have to have an internet connection, but I can't find anything about if the system needs to be on or not during remote play. I would obviously assume yes, but...

Also, are these Vitas from eBay Brand New in the box?

As someone who loves remote play, I can help out.

Yes I have my vita registered to both my ps3 and 4

The games look pretty good, there is a loss in ....sharpness I guess, but the lag is not noticeable.

Trophies work fine, the vita is acting as a screen nothing more.

Yes the system needs to be on , but the vita will turn it on for you.

Hope that helps!

#27 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

As someone who loves remote play, I can help out.

Yes I have my vita registered to both my ps3 and 4

The games look pretty good, there is a loss in ....sharpness I guess, but the lag is not noticeable.

Trophies work fine, the vita is acting as a screen nothing more.

Yes the system needs to be on , but the vita will turn it on for you.
Hope that helps!

Thanks so much!!! That was quite helpful :)
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Call Of Duty : Ghosts
:vita: Currently Playing : Flower, Flying Hamster, PS4 Remote Play

#28 eswank

eswank

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Is this iPad Mini the first generation one? Just wondering since the wifey has been wanting one. 

#29 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Shame it's just the original mini--would love a deal on the retina model.

Will definitely try to pick up a Target gift card or two though.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#30 AirPierre_

AirPierre_

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

I would jump on the Vita but I don't have a paypal. Does anyone know a workaround?