Battlefield 4 PS4 BF4 Playstation 4 CAG

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jeremyhoomes

jeremyhoomes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

I looked and couldn't find an official CAG Clan for Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 so i decided to make one. if anyone knows of one please link me to it.

If you would like to add me to your friends list please do.
woymfsu03

https://docs.google....p=sharing#gid=0

UPDATE: Battlefield 4 servers have been updated with Commander Mode being activated as well as...CONQUEST!!!!

#2 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

If you want to use the BF3 Google docs spreadsheet, here it is (cleaned obviously): https://docs.google....TkE&usp=sharing

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#3 jeremyhoomes

jeremyhoomes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

I was actually looking for this post earlier as I was making that. Will definitely borrow that...thanks :)

#4 Tronny

Tronny

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Feel free to add me: Gregatron1. 

I haven't started the MP yet, was trying to wait until they fix the connection issues (sounds like next week sometime). I'm excited to get started. I mostly play in the evenings ~5:00-9:00 EST on the weekdays and then as much as I can fit in on the weekends.

#5 bfinup

bfinup

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Anyone can add me: blainex. This is all I foresee playing for awhile. Especially once I can play a non-domination game

#6 jeremyhoomes

jeremyhoomes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

blainex you are already on my friends list from the ps3 version of battlefield 3 lol...They have actually updated the servers it looks like today with Commander mode and finally Conquest.

I have had some issues while in game trying to load up the battlefeed while in a game of conquest and it freezes so don't do that just yet.