KillZone Shadow Fall

Battlefield 4

NBA 2k14

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Madden 25

Call of Duty Ghosts

Dead Rising 3

Forza Motorsports 5

Mario Special edition 3DS XL $199.99 includes Mario themed 3DS XL and Mario and Luigi Dream Team preinstalled

:3ds: games $39.99 each

Mario Kart 7

Mario Party Island Adventure

The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds

Pokemon X

Skylanders Single Character $14.99

2-PK Skylanders Swap Force Characters $27.99

Gran Turismo 6  :ps3: $59.99

Grand Theft Auto V :360:  :ps3: $59.99

Super Mario 3D World :wiiu: $59.99 

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games  :wiiu: $59.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)

#2 htz

htz

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks OP.

P.S. Here's a picture of the mario 3ds XL for those interested.

3sUhvPq.png

#3 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

M to the S to the R to the P!

Regardless of the fact, I still gotta say thanks OP!

Edit: That XL really looks nice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 mpaullin

mpaullin

Bow before my platinum trophy

• CAGiversary!

Target ad 12/1-12/7 (We-forgot-Christmas-is-a-few-weeks-away edition)

MPaullin.png

#5 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Apparently that Mario Special edition 3DSXL is silver and it looks like at least Walmart will have it as well.  

http://mynintendonew...ted-at-walmart/

I really would have preferred that Luigi one over this.  

#6 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

I think it's hilarious when ads just list off random products for full price LOL

I mean I know they have the thing paid for anyway, and it reminds people they exist and that they have games, but it's so random "here's a bunch of full price games you can buy anywhere!"

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#7 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

If u get d 20% off coupon on BF, this maybe good.

#8 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Must be around the time the next shipments of ps4s come in!

#9 The Questyen

The Questyen

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

I think it's hilarious when ads just list off random products for full price LOL

I mean I know they have the thing paid for anyway, and it reminds people they exist and that they have games, but it's so random "here's a bunch of full price games you can buy anywhere!"

It's usually paid placement by the manufacturer.

Now Playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) / Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Recently Finished: Cate West: The Vanishing Files (Wii) C / Klonoa (Wii) B- / Velocity 2X (PS4) A- 

#10 Lanmind

Lanmind

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Is there a target ad for today? I'm thinking of walking to target but I don't want to carry my dog all the way (hanging by her front legs, cognitive disability) just to arrive to no good deals,,
On twitter: @AdrianCabr3ra

#11 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

I was hoping there would be one for the Luigi edition as well, but its not a big deal imo if there isn't. Judging by your link it looks like they may have an upcomming offer for the Luigi edition at Walmart, I'll have to check it out.. Thanks!

Apparently that Mario Special edition 3DSXL is silver and it looks like at least Walmart will have it as well.

http://mynintendonew...ted-at-walmart/

I really would have preferred that Luigi one over this.coo2.png

#12 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

I shit on this ad. MSRP hell. Thought the C in CAG stood for "cheap."

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#13 keysersoze7

keysersoze7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

If u get d 20% off coupon on BF, this maybe good.

It would if it was good on everything but there are TOO MANY exclusions. 

#14 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

I know it's insane!  What is the point of an ad for full price items?  Also they list PS4 and Xbox game console.  Look full price AND we do NOT have it in stock.   Wow. 

#15 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

It's usually paid placement by the manufacturer.

Ah that I did not know.  So basically Target is advertising for Sony and Microsoft.  

#16 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

Didnt realize it was actually a special edition. Though I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna get the Zelda one this week, so I REALLY don't have need of 4 3DS XL's lol

Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

thanks op . will check some

Games My life..8.gif

#18 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Thanks OP.

P.S. Here's a picture of the mario 3ds XL for those interested.

3sUhvPq.png

minion.gif

Damn...that looks sick!!!

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#19 DRV

DRV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

My local Walmart is already selling that 3DS.

Danreb R. Victorio
Senior Editor, SmashPad
http://www.smashpad.com

#20 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

I think everyone forgets that this is the shopping season for people who are completely out of their element when buying videogames for "little Tommy & Sue's" Xmas lists, hence the MSRP-palooza.

Gramma and Uncle Pat don't know jack about buying these things at reasonable prices, they just know they need to buy them, and oh look, the local Target has just what they need... how convenient. :roll:

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#21 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Just a fyi, a lot of the targets in Phoenix restocked some ps4's today. Just went and grabbed one

#22 snoopydoggy2002

snoopydoggy2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

It would if it was good on everything but there are TOO MANY exclusions. 

are consoles excluded?

#23 CAGJUice

CAGJUice

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Why are there no pre-orders on the 3ds dream team...

#24 qp Rop3ADop3 qp

qp Rop3ADop3 qp

U WOT M8?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Borderlands 2 GOTY (PS3) is 20.99 at Target.com - currently unavailable : (

http://www.target.co...x_borderlands 2

MtJFymF_zpsb81a7396.png

#25 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

thanks for ...confirming MSRP prices on everything? I'm asking this out of total curiosity - what does this do for anybody here? Target might have well just put in big font on the front cover: "If you want to pay the absolute maximum for any of our products, come here." At least then they would have saved on shipping costs...allowing them to knock off two or three cents once in a while -_-

cant wait till these big box stores die out along with the generation that invented them.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#26 aguilar_s24

aguilar_s24

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

Odds that the Mario 3DS becomes rare? Will consider buying 1 or 2 to resell later on if that happens.

17445837.png

#27 jmptrck

jmptrck

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

If Target lists something in their Flyer then they have to have it in stock on Sunday when they open. Thats why they put it in the flyer. They may only have one in each store but usally more.

#28 obidawsn

obidawsn

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

I was hoping they'd have Skylanders on sale. I have a $3 coupon I got from the Catalina that expires on Monday. I didn't want to get 3, and I spent my time, last night, at TRU to get a couple of Legendaries (and hopefully a Boomer, which I couldn't find). I'm assuming the $14.99 is for the Swap Force characters. The singles are usually $9.99. Are the 2-packs the Nitro Magna Charge? That's the only 2-packs I know of. They were cheaper with the $5 coupon, but I probably couldn't use both it and the $3 since it was a Target coupon. This would be the same price after the $3 coupon. Still not sure I want to get one as I'm really only interested in Nitro Magna Charge. I already have a Legendary Free Ranger and expecting a QuickDraw Rattle Shake.

#29 Alittle2buff

Alittle2buff

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

Just got my wife a 3ds xl and got a coupon for 25% off any gaming accessory. Expires end of the month but def gonna use it for an extra xbone controller.

#30 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hopefully I can use one of my 20% off coupons to buy this...Mario Special edition 3DS XL $199.99 includes Mario themed 3DS XL and Mario and Luigi Dream Team preinstalled 

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all