Black Friday PS3 Bundle Live Now @ K-Mart

philly215

CAGiversary!
If anyone wanted the PS3 Black Friday Bundle without the excitement of physical shopping (a PS3 is great, but a PS3 you got by shivving a teenager and trampling a mother of three is far more rewarding) it's live at K-Mart now. You can order online and do in-store pickup. Not all stores have it, but in Philadelphia, for example, while my closest store didn't have it, the second closest did. Shipping is temporarily unavailable (and has been since it posted on their website on November 15).

First post so CAG won't let me post the link, but just go to kmart's website and search for PS3 Holiday Bundle and it'll pop up. Add zip code and presto.

Store near me still had one. Friend of mine wants one and I was going to get it for her through early access at Best Buy, but I rather get her one for sure then maybe. Thanks OP.

Sorry for the stupid question, but are the included games retail boxed (presumably "not for resale" if so), cardboard sleeved, or download codes? Anyone know?

I'm going to pick mine up now so I'll post when I have the info. I was also wondering the same thing as I already have Batman (for 360) and was hoping to exchange it at BB or something for another game.

Sorry for the stupid question, but are the included games retail boxed (presumably "not for resale" if so), cardboard sleeved, or download codes? Anyone know?
I'd like to know this too. I want to pick this up only they are retail boxes so I can return the games later.

If it is like last years Uncharted/Infamous bundle, they are NFR discs inside of cardboard sleeves. So if they do that again, you won't be able to return the games.

This is part of the reason why I'm not big on the whole "black friday 4 days early derrrr" sales. The worst part being I got an e-mail from Kmart just a few hours ago saying that SYWR members would have early access starting Sunday morning at Midnight.... well it's Saturday morning and they are putting some of the doorbusters up?

Not a big deal because I'm sure just about every retailer will have this but still

Either download codes or cardboard sleeves... either way, I'm looking forward to cheap copies of Origins everywhere. Hoping for $20 download codes.

Hot butter on sweet toast.. that's a nice deal but I jumped on that summer NewEgg sale with the 5 games including bioshock infinite & max payne 3, the extra controller and $50 psn card. :eek: that made me feel real naughty.. like when nobody is home and I use Google for intense female physique analyzation.

This is insane. I ordered mine for pickup 3 hours ago. I finally got someone with a brain at the store and it appears they do NOT have any in stock...So they don't know what to do. The only one they have is on layway already...somehow. So they can't sell me that one. I am rather upset because this was for someone else and I was going to try and get it for them from Best Buy on Monday early access, but I am seeing them tomorrow and Monday to see two movies and I wanted to surprise them....Let's see what happens.

This is insane. I ordered mine for pickup 3 hours ago. I finally got someone with a brain at the store and it appears they do NOT have any in stock...So they don't know what to do. The only one they have is on layway already...somehow. So they can't sell me that one. I am rather upset because this was for someone else and I was going to try and get it for them from Best Buy on Monday early access, but I am seeing them tomorrow and Monday to see two movies and I wanted to surprise them....Let's see what happens.
Yeah. I didn't order, but I went to the store near me that was supposed to have it in stock, and after a long wait for him to check, they didn't have it. He said he didn't know what would happen if I ordered for in store pickup, but probably it would get shipped to the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked mine up from Springfield, VA a few minutes ago. I haven't opened it yet to verify if the games are full boxes or not. I'm hoping to return an old PS3 to best buy for the $100 credit. If that works, I'll open this.

Will keep you guys/gals posted. Sorry for the delay.

Forgot to mention, the guy said they had four and i think all are spoken for. I asked if he was getting more for thanksgiving and he said he thinks so.

Picked mine up in Philadelphia. The games are NFR sleeved. Also, you can only purchase online for in store pick. The guy at my K-Mart said if someone walked in and wanted to buy one, even though he has a few left he couldn't sell them.

Got a call back and they found the missing units in a back room. So I was able to go pick it up. Finally get to write the only item that mattered on BF off. All thanks to......K-Mart....wow that's a first in 2 years for CAG I think.

Picked mine up in Philadelphia. The games are NFR sleeved. Also, you can only purchase online for in store pick. The guy at my K-Mart said if someone walked in and wanted to buy one, even though he has a few left he couldn't sell them.
So sounds like they're not supposed to be selling them still, someone goofed on the website and these are coming out of BF stock.

Hot butter on sweet toast.. that's a nice deal but I jumped on that summer NewEgg sale with the 5 games including bioshock infinite & max payne 3, the extra controller and $50 psn card. :eek: that made me feel real naughty.. like when nobody is home and I use Google for intense female physique analyzation.
Wtf...did I just read...

In stock at my store...tempting, but if its anything like last years bundle there were still about 20+ left around 3am (after opening at 9 the night before) so id rather get my employee discount.

Wish it was Best Buy doing this right now ;>_> I like having this $100 gift card...if it was for Kmart atm.  Ah well, if Best Buy is kind enough to put up the PS3 bundle prior to Thursday I'm going after it first thing.  

Wish it was Best Buy doing this right now ;>_> I like having this $100 gift card...if it was for Kmart atm. Ah well, if Best Buy is kind enough to put up the PS3 bundle prior to Thursday I'm going after it first thing.
I was actually right near a BB (K-Mart was further out) and tried my best to get them to PM (or I guess Time-Match) K-Mart. The manager was willing to do it (I showed her the email confirming my K-Mart order) but it wouldn't ring up at the register because of the street date or something like that. Alas, it was a little further away but finally, I get to play Last of Us (which should totally be a three or four season HBO/Showtime series based on the storyline thus far).

Yup, the games are NFR sleeved. The online codes for TLOU and the DLC code for Batman Origins are seperate from the game sleeves.

Hope others had the same luck we did.

I notice the box says its includes 2 games. Is this an official bundle? Or do these just come with a system and the 2 games separate?

I ask because I was curious if the games are actually in the box do they come with their original retail boxes? Or are they just the discs?

I notice the box says its includes 2 games. Is this an official bundle? Or do these just come with a system and the 2 games separate?

I ask because I was curious if the games are actually in the box do they come with their original retail boxes? Or are they just the discs?
The two games are inside the PS3 box. They are in NFR sleeves. No boxes. The codes for the DLC for both games are also included.

If anyone wanted the PS3 Black Friday Bundle without the excitement of physical shopping (a PS3 is great, but a PS3 you got by shivving a teenager and trampling a mother of three is far more rewarding) it's live at K-Mart now. You can order online and do in-store pickup. Not all stores have it, but in Philadelphia, for example, while my closest store didn't have it, the second closest did. Shipping is temporarily unavailable (and has been since it posted on their website on November 15).

First post so CAG won't let me post the link, but just go to kmart's website and search for PS3 Holiday Bundle and it'll pop up. Add zip code and presto.

Thanks OP

for deal

Did all stores get wiped out of stock on this? Their ad says starting @ 6 AM tomorrow for the Black Friday Bunduru, but I wonder if they sold them in store already or not if the price was already effective in their system.

Just want to say thanks to the OP here, thanks to Kmart I put it on layaway (didn't have the money to buy it outright start of this week) then paid it off as soon as I got my own my money.  Now it's sitting here with me playing Ratchet and Clank HD =)

Best part is no fighting people for it at Best Buy (to be honest they were only letting 10 people into the store at a time whenever I got there) and no wait for an online shipment.  

Help me out hurr brothaz..

Really want this..

Need a ps3, n figure I'm getting it for like $80 if you factor in the 2 games..

However not feeling the NFR sleeves they come in, would rather have LoU in its case...

How to decide here?

Any input is appreciated!!

oNe

Help me out hurr brothaz..

Really want this..

Need a ps3, n figure I'm getting it for like $80 if you factor in the 2 games..

However not feeling the NFR sleeves they come in, would rather have LoU in its case...

How to decide here?

Any input is appreciated!!

oNe
For the price, you can get past not having 2 cases. And if they really matter to you that much go buy the cases somewhere after

bread's done
Back