• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

Deal is live!

Includes: PS Vita, game voucher for download of PS Vita Walking Dead game, 4 GB memory card, charger and one digital code for download of Uncharted Golden Abyss, Retro City Rampage, and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B00G9AYVTG

Edited by CheapyD, 29 November 2013 - 08:15 AM.

#2 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

Deal doesn't go live officially until November 29th 12:01 am PT. But you can get Amazon Warehouse's version of the bundle. Most likely not used and just damaged packaging.

http://www.amazon.co..._108_custom_ref

ZepUUyD.png

I believe this is similar to last year's Assassins Creed Liberation Bundle Amazon did.

$155 for an Acceptable (just a dinger, damaged package), good price.

#3 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

Went ahead and ordered the $155 one.

As long as the Vita inside is alright, I'm fine with a slightly damaged box. It should be arriving on Wednesday, so I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Posted Image

#4 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

but what is it going to be on black friday? $150? $120? $99?

#5 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

but what is it going to be on black friday? $150? $120? $99?

Maybe $180 like last BF. $150 might be a stretch if they're selling the worst dingers at $155.

#6 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

I wonder if it will be plentiful in stock like last year. I don't want it to end up being a 5 second flash sale. I cancelled my BBY order. Id rather buy from amazon.

512847.png

#7 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

Hm...I want a Vita but for me this package might as well not have any games since I already have Walking Dead on PC, Uncharted and RCR through PS+, and Sly through PS3 cross buy, so it'll all depend on the final price. Heard Uncharted is huge too thanks to patches so I'm curious if you can even fit all these games onto the packaged 4GB card.

#8 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

nevermind, wrong thread DOH!

#9 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Probably gonna be $149-$169...

Just hold out til' BF guys, you'll get one. Even though it was released later than anticipated, there was a huge supply of the AC vita bundles!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#10 azricf

azricf

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Maybe $180 like last BF. $150 might be a stretch if they're selling the worst dingers at $155.

That doesn't make sense.  Vita had a $50 price drop.

#11 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

Holding off for amazon deal with free taxes ;)

"Evil is Funs"

#12 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Warehouse price is based on the active price on Amazon at the time.  So I wouldn't think the warehouse price is an indicator what the BF price will be.  I would hold off.

Now playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Titanfall

#13 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

Warehouse price is based on the active price on Amazon at the time.  So I wouldn't think the warehouse price is an indicator what the BF price will be.  I would hold off.

Gah, wonder if I should just cancel my order and wait.

I'm taking a gamble but $155 is such a good price point though...

Posted Image

#14 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and nintendo (wii u)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

also the walking dead vita bundle has been as low as $118 in the warehouse, so i dont think those 3 games (2 of which have been free) are worth the extra $40

#15 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

Finally the Vita deal we've all been waiting for!  UC: GA is a bit of a boner killer since its free on Plus.  And RCR was free for Plus last Christmas.  But still, if they come in at $170 they win the Vita Sale of the Year award hands down.

#16 sevast

sevast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

The 8GB bundle is probably the better deal since walking dead is on sale for $15 on BB too... I guess 8GB cards are cheap on Black Friday somewhere?

#17 Outrun9

Outrun9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

The 8GB bundle is probably the better deal since walking dead is on sale for $15 on BB too... I guess 8GB cards are cheap on Black Friday somewhere?

GameStop ps vita 8gb card $9.99

Nintendo_staff.gif

#18 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

Finally the Vita deal we've all been waiting for!  UC: GA is a bit of a boner killer since its free on Plus.  And RCR was free for Plus last Christmas.  But still, if they come in at $170 they win the Vita Sale of the Year award hands down.

Do what some of us did last year. Sell off the codes you don't want.

#19 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

Do what some of us did last year. Sell off the codes you don't want.

Already have a vita. I'm just excited for a sale that gets people onto the platform. It's an awesome system that I'd love to see succeed.
  • htz likes this

#20 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

Ahhhhh, I don't know if I want to bite on a vita, or wait for that slim model to hit the US. I like the idea of the slim weighing less, better battery, regular USB charger, and more colors, but opinions so far on the LCD have been pretty middling...

Apparently your comment was so full of rage and anger that you immediately fell asleep. That's a new level of rage.

#21 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Ahhhhh, I don't know if I want to bite on a vita, or wait for that slim model to hit the US. I like the idea of the slim weighing less, better battery, regular USB charger, and more colors, but opinions so far on the LCD have been pretty middling...

I think I'll wait for the redesign to hit NA. Yes, the OLED is prettier, but only in direct comparison. If you're only looking at the new model, you likely won't know the difference.

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#22 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Boner killer.. oh like Chloe Kardashian.

#23 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Khloe Kardashian got in shape this year, and I've move her over to, when not compared to her sisters, do-able. Anyhow, I'm holding off on this deal. I'm gambling on Amazon doing another AC:Lib type BF deal like they did last year.

Posted Image

#24 typesdragon

typesdragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

I hate DLCs, not sure the used one that people bought here comes with the codes?

#25 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Ha! And someone kept getting on at me about expecting a Vita bundle for ~$150. This one with 4 games and a memory card is very tempting indeed

Posted Image

#26 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ha! And someone kept getting on at me about expecting a Vita bundle for ~$150. This one with 4 games and a memory card is very tempting indeed

its 2 games not 4 . where do you see 4

do you get all 3 downloads or do you pick one of the 3 downloads?

WOOOO I STINK

#27 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

its 2 games not 4 . where do you see 4

do you get all 3 downloads or do you pick one of the 3 downloads?

Look at the description. It says it includes a download code for Uncharted, Retro City Rampage, AND Sly Cooper.

Also it includes Walking Dead and if you count 400 Days as a separate entity, that's a fifth game. 

I'm thinking about getting this one and selling off the Uncharted code like people said, though I'm kind of torn about getting Sly Cooper just for the Vita. I kind of wanted it as a PS3 crossbuy game for $10 at Wal-Mart (hopefully Amazon will match).

Posted Image

#28 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Look at the description. It says it includes a download code for Uncharted, Retro City Rampage, AND Sly Cooper.

Also it includes Walking Dead and if you count 400 Days as a separate entity, that's a fifth game. 

I'm thinking about getting this one and selling off the Uncharted code like people said, though I'm kind of torn about getting Sly Cooper just for the Vita. I kind of wanted it as a PS3 crossbuy game for $10 at Wal-Mart (hopefully Amazon will match).

one download code

WOOOO I STINK

#29 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

So is this the only Vita BF deal? I didn't see any by any major retailer listed.

It might be attractive if they would just add the biggest memory card and a PS+ subscription at a cheap price. The memory card is always the killer with the Vita.

#30 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

This explains why Amazon pulled all their new Walking Dead Vitas last week. I'm guessing that stock is getting repackaged for this. If that's the case, there should be more than enough of these bundles for everyone.

Posted Image