SHORTEST CONGA! (Real w/ New Proof) Trainn has paid! $480 Cash or $475 Gift Card for a Next Gen Console or Something Else!

swimmer911

CAGiversary!
[SIZE=13.5pt]Note: Anyone who signs up for this conga thread should link this thread in their signature. This will bring more CAG's to this thread and a faster chance for YOU to get your free gift!  Also, remember that you can have one account per site, so anyone who signed up for another site can also do this![/SIZE]
I will also be giving away one $15 Gamestop Gift Card to a random user who signs up as one of the next 8 people!

One of my friends who got her reward from Yourfreexboxone.com (not from CAG)
post-51168-1382825321.jpg

[SIZE=13.5pt]This will be a conga thread for the 360/Cash Option from Trainn. I'm just trying to help the community by helping as many people earn gifts for the holiday season as I can. Other congas are available, just check out the referral central.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]How to get free cash or Xbox:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]To score a free prize from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]Users must sign up only for the starter bundle or cash option. The reason for this is it only takes the least amount of referrals, and will keep the conga moving much faster than a gift that costs  more referrals
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process), or GoDaddy, which credited instantly for me.
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
[SIZE=10pt]§  [/SIZE]The only other requirement is to get the number of users needed to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!

[SIZE=18pt]Getting a Spot in the Conga Line (Referrals made easy)[/SIZE]
Email (not PM) swimmer911 with the following information: ([email protected])

1. Your CAG username
2. The Email address you used to sign up
3. The Ref link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer you were credited with
6. If you didn’t receive instant credit: a screenshot of the confirmation email with your info to verify for the offer you completed

[SIZE=18pt]MUST READ! HOW TO GET AN OFFER TO CREDIT:[/SIZE]
lots of people are complaining about their offers not crediting, and it is probably because the advertiser could not track the user to report back to Trainn, as that is their system. Here is a surefire way to make sure your offer credits! (Note: Even if you do this, it still might take up to a day, that's not your fault, but the speed of the company. Don't worry  )

Before completing an offer, follow these steps to make sure your offer credits properly:

1. Clear your cookies and cache. This will allow the advertiser to track your process through their offer and see if you have done it correctly.
2. Turn off Pop-Up Blocking.
3. Ensure all filtering software is turned off.Many filtering solutions block advertisements that hinder your progress of completing an offer. Remember, these advertisers are all real companies and legitimate, they will not take your information.
4. When completing an offer, sign up with REAL INFORMATION. Make sure it matches the info you signed up with on the Trainn site.
5. After completing an offer, wait on the page that says "Thank you" or "Order Processed" for about 5 minutes. This will fully allow the advertiser to track that you have completed the requirements.

[SIZE=13.5pt]Additional tips[/SIZE]

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at 360Elite4free.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free cash in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the link to this thread in your sig.

Once people start receiving their consoles, we anticipate interest in the line to increase EXPONENTIALLY. Plus, even if the line ends on somebody, it took very little effort and no money to join in the first place. AGAIN, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

[SIZE=24pt]Current CAG Referral Link (Front of Conga Line)[/SIZE]
Updated 1/19 1:50 PM PST

1st CAG in line: swimmer911 
Ref Link:http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=6527605
16527605.png

2nd CAG in line: sninh
Use the following link only if the person above has confirmed within the thread that he or she has received needed number of referrals.
Link: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=7452697

3rd CAG in line: S. Tomato
Use the following link only if the person above has confirmed within the thread that he or she has received needed number of referrals.
Link: http://www.360elite4free.com/index.php?ref=7452707

4th CAG in line: mars009
Link: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=7452703

5th CAG in line: bardamu
Link:  http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=7452717

[SIZE=18pt]Full CAG Conga Line[/SIZE]
The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your referrals!
1. swimmer911 offer confirmed
2. sninh offer confirmed
3. S. Tomato (offer confirmed)
4. mars009 (offer confirmed)
5. bardamu (offer confirmed)
6. kooliogameboy (offer confirmed)
7. natas33 (offer confirmed)
7. beveragebripin (offer confirmed)
8. armagth (offer confirmed) (eligible for Gamestop GC)

Completed CAG's

Last edited by a moderator:
If OP is going to be on vacation for a couple of days and not updating this thread, perhaps we should monitor the posts within the thread so excessive referrals aren't unnecessarily earned. The referral goal is 10 and 6 have posted so far in the thread, so once 4 more join, perhaps sninh's referral link should be used at that point. Just a thought to keep this line moving.

If OP is going to be on vacation for a couple of days and not updating this thread, perhaps we should monitor the posts within the thread so excessive referrals aren't unnecessarily earned. The referral goal is 10 and 6 have posted so far in the thread, so once 4 more join, perhaps sninh's referral link should be used at that point. Just a thought to keep this line moving.
I agree with this 100%. It will have to be done this way or everyone would sign up under swimmer.

With JRagon that would be 8 I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong). Is there a way anyone can keep up with the thread? Just wondering since I have never had a thread tbh :p

We can keep up with instant referrals by looking at his picture:

16527605.png

But this would not include the number that did not get their credit instantly.

With JRagon that would be 8 I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong). Is there a way anyone can keep up with the thread? Just wondering since I have never had a thread tbh :p
Count me out of this Conga line. I just realized that I signed up for this site awhile back under someone else's name (2011), didn't get credit for the offer, and abandoned it. So I assume that my sign up didn't go through under swimmer's referrals.

Count me out of this Conga line. I just realized that I signed up for this site awhile back under someone else's name (2011), didn't get credit for the offer, and abandoned it. So I assume that my sign up didn't go through under swimmer's referrals.
Under the 'progress' tab on your account page, it will show whether or not you received instant credit. I did the vitamin deal and received credit right away. I assume that if the credit is posted to the account, then the referral is credited as well. (Basically, I wouldn't abandon the thread so quickly if you have already received credit.)

@S.Tomato: I cannot see the posted picture.

Under the 'progress' tab on your account page, it will show whether or not you received instant credit. I did the vitamin deal and received credit right away. I assume that if the credit is posted to the account, then the referral is credited as well. (Basically, I wouldn't abandon the thread so quickly if you have already received credit.)

@S.Tomato: I cannot see the posted picture.
Huh? What I mean is that I signed up to this exact website 2 years ago under someone else's referral link (not swimmer's), but it never credited (did a missing credit request and did not get an answer back). I don't think I can make a different account under Swimmer since it's 1 account per household.

I checked the picture thing and the op has 11 referrals for his reward
I got it to finally post properly in my post above. He has picked an 11 referral reward, but it is easily changed. I imagine he will be changing it to the Cash, as that's what he says we are signing up for in the OP.

Huh? What I mean is that I signed up to this exact website 2 years ago under someone else's referral link (not swimmer's), but it never credited (did a missing credit request and did not get an answer back). I don't think I can make a different account under Swimmer since it's 1 account per household.
Jragon is right. Even if something were to go through, the account would be banned once Trainn noticed there were two accounts made.

Ah, understood. It's possible if it never credited before that you'd be okay, but you're probably right given the reports of bans given for multiple accounts from the same IP.

I won't be on till tomorrow morning, so make sure to sign up under refs evenly and spread them out. Thanks everyone, and sorry for any inconvenience. 

Some of you have not emailed me, yet have signed up under me. I cannot put you on the list till you email me!
Stuntrogue and realkilla789, you are the two that aren't on the list as of yet. Did you guys e-mail swimmer?

By my count (looking at the list in the OP and the thread), swimmer has 9 and needs one more. Then it's on to sninh.

Also pm me if you have completed an offer but it has not credited...there are some of you who are and i dont know your cag username

bread's done
Back