Do my referral and get a custom 320GB Playstation 3 Bundle!

Okay so heres the deal. I have an extra PS3 just sitting in my closet and I was going to sell it but decided I would raffle it off to some lucky person on CAG instead. In order to be put into the raffle I am looking for people to sign up and complete a level A offer through my Xbox One referral at this link: http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

The 320GB Playstation 3 currently has Rogero CFW on it. If you don't know what this is, google it. Simple put you can back-up your games on an external hard drive and play off of that. It is meant to be played offline but if you want online capabilities I can reset it to factory defaults if you wish. I am not promoting any illegal activities nor does the console have any games preloaded on it. You must be the owner of the game disc to legally have a backup.

Included with the package is the original box, complete Tiger Woods '08 game, complete All-Pro Football 2k8, official jungle green dualshock 3 controller, 3' HDMI cable, power cord, mini usb charging cable, manuals, and of course 320GB Playstation 3.

Keep in mind this isn't to be put into a long conga line with hopes of getting an Xbox One in return - its a quick and easy way to get a Playstation 3 package with high chances of winning (roughly 10%) and without spending any money as long as you cancel your offer.

I will pay for shipping of the package and take a picture of the shipping label with the winners name after the 11 referrals have been complete. If you are interested follow the instructions below and leave a post in this thread! Any questions? Please ask!

Email (not PM) AntiClockClock with the following information: ([email protected])

1. Your CAG username
2. The Email address you used to sign up
3. What offer you were credited with
4. If you didn’t receive instant credit: a screenshot of the confirmation email with your info to verify for the offer you completed

[SIZE=18pt]MUST READ! HOW TO GET AN OFFER TO CREDIT:[/SIZE]
lots of people are complaining about their offers not crediting, and it is probably because the advertiser could not track the user to report back to Trainn, as that is their system. Here is a surefire way to make sure your offer credits! (Note: Even if you do this, it still might take up to a day, that's not your fault, but the speed of the company. Don't worry  )

Before completing an offer, follow these steps to make sure your offer credits properly:

1. Clear your cookies and cache. This will allow the advertiser to track your process through their offer and see if you have done it correctly.
2. Turn off Pop-Up Blocking.
3. Ensure all filtering software is turned off.Many filtering solutions block advertisements that hinder your progress of completing an offer. Remember, these advertisers are all real companies and legitimate, they will not take your information.
4. When completing an offer, sign up with REAL INFORMATION. Make sure it matches the info you signed up with on the Trainn site.
5. After completing an offer, wait on the page that says "Thank you" or "Order Processed" for about 5 minutes. This will fully allow the advertiser to track that you have completed the requirements.

[SIZE=13.5pt]Additional tips[/SIZE]

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - I recommend signing up for Gamefly as I have done this for someone else and have gotten instant credit after renting a game - planning on cancellation 2 days before the 30 day trial is expired. The other offers I have heard of working well is for the vitamins and the creditreports.

If you have any questions please ask here or through my email address.

943003_10152666729722662_804788797_n.jpg

bread's done
Back