PlayStation Plus 1 Yr. Membership $29.99 (Black Friday only) Multiple Retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to the folks at my local gamestop in Northern VA. They said they have a lot of cards to give out and not to worry about running out even if I don't go there at mid night. They also said that they can print the codes on the receipt at the register directly if they do run out of cards. So I'm probably going to take a leisurely stroll around noon and get my code or two.

Ah perfect, was just looking for this.  I decided to just get the PS3 bundle at Kmart instead of trying to deal with some crazies at Best Buy tomorrow.  No hassle, just paid for it to go into Layaway...and paid it off today.  =) got it now, though disappointed (even though I was made aware by some posters here) that TLOU and BAO aren't in blu-ray cases rather just cardboard sleeves.

Sadly the bundle itself doesn't come with any kind of Plus Membership (even a trial), so I'm definitely looking forward to a 1 year here.  Also can use my BB gift card I got from selling one of my 360's towards it and some games, maybe.  

This is a pretty great deal. I'd get one if I didn't already have my Plus subscription extended to 2017.

I think there is also a limit of 2 cards per customer, too. So should I buy one or two? Mine doesn't run out until June 2014...

I've never had PS+ but I will now since I got the PS4.  Question, does this stack?  Meaning I buy two on black friday and install both codes will I get 2 yrs?

I've never had PS+ but I will now since I got the PS4. Question, does this stack? Meaning I buy two on black friday and install both codes will I get 2 yrs?
It works just like Gold for Xbox does.

Now that this deal is more than just at GS and I just ordered Dishonored GOTY from Newegg.com, I no longer need to go to Gamestop. Happy day!

I'll be getting one of these if I can find 'em. My PS+ expires this coming June sometime, so may as well stock up. I've never paid more than $29.99 though, so I couldn't imagine paying the regular $49.99. If anyone knows, do these 1 year subscriptions stack? Can I enter another years worth while my previous one is still in effect? Or is it recommended to wait until the first one expires? Thanks in advance everyone!

Can anyone confirm that the 1 yr PS Plus cards are taxable?  I would use my gamestop gift cards instead as items paid in NY with trade credit are not taxed.

Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of months/years that you can accumulate for the PS Plus? I am good until June 2016, but I was planning on purchasing two of these since I got a PS4. I was wondering if they have a cap set in place? I know firsthand that Microsoft has a 36 month limit for their Gold as I was not able to redeem one of my Xbox Live Day One subscriptions as it would have me over the 3 year/36 month window.

does anyone know how many console bundles Gamestops would be getting? The guy at my local GS didn't share that information. I am looking to pick one up -- kinda bummed that amazon sold out by doing that pricematch earlier this week.

does anyone know how many console bundles Gamestops would be getting? The guy at my local GS didn't share that information. I am looking to pick one up -- kinda bummed that amazon sold out by doing that pricematch earlier this week.
My local gamestop in northern VA said they have 2-3 PS3 bundles when I asked if they had 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back