Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Amazon - 30% off code ($10 off max) for any book including strategy guides/artbooks (11/27-12/1)

amazon artbooks

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 Zantetzuken

Zantetzuken

Essence of Backlog Finishing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I'm thinking of taking advantage of this for either the Okami Official Complete works or the Valkyria Chronicles: Design Archives.

Galford And His companion

Spoiler

#32 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Bah... sucks it's maxed at $10. 

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#33 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

Ditto. Hoping some other store will start a price war and it will drop even further.

I'm curious as to whether this code will stack with Amazon's Pre-Order Price Guarantee; if it does, I'll definitely be preordering that guide, too.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#34 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I considered nabbing the Killer Instinct Fan Guide (for ~$16) but decided to pre-order the Lightning Returns LE guide in the end. :)

Posted Image

#35 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

Hmmmm, I already have the Zelda guide chest, wonder if I could contact them and get 10 refunded.

659629.png?68329996

#36 BlindJoker

BlindJoker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Thanks OP. Used it on a Osamu book.

#37 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

thanks op. now to figure out what to use it on... dragons dogma design works or art of thor 2. hmmm

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#38 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Many thanks OP. I used it on the Lightning Deal for Star Wars: Blueprints http://www.amazon.co...rd_p=1673666362

-15.00 Lightning Deal

-10.00 Coupon

$34.99 Total

So, this is only usable once per account, I assume?

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#39 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

thinking of getting a few more guides.. hope to use it again :/ but dang one use

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#40 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

Doesn't want to work with the Persona 4 Artbook for me (Not Arena). Gonna try something else, and see if I can get it to work.

Edit: It only works if I use my gift card balance. Which sucks since I don't really want to have to pull it out.

#41 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

Thanks, OP.

Picked up the "Titanfall" hardcover guide for $20.65 after WA State tax.  :)

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#42 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

I already got this, but glad you made this because if I hadn't seen this yesterday, then I would have seen this topic and therefore use the coupon. I used the coupon to get a book (not game related) for my GF in our anniversary (next-week).

[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#43 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

Doesn't want to work with the Persona 4 Artbook for me (Not Arena). Gonna try something else, and see if I can get it to work.

Edit: It only works if I use my gift card balance. Which sucks since I don't really want to have to pull it out.

Preorder something (preferably with a far-off release date) that will use all of your gift card balance, buy the P4 Artbook using the 30% off code, and cancel the preorder. You'll get your GC balance back immediately.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#44 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

Hyrule Historia $14.69 shipped.  Something nice to put my new zelda 3dsxl on at night :)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#45 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

Barnes and Noble has a similar 30% off coupon vailid until Dec 1st.  Use code BFRIDAY30 

There might not be a limit to theirs. It gave me the full $12 off of my order, so if there is a limit to how much it can take off it's higher than Amazons $10 at least.

#46 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

Barnes and Noble has a similar 30% off coupon vailid until Dec 1st.  Use code BFRIDAY30 

There might not be a limit to theirs. It gave me the full $12 off of my order, so if there is a limit to how much it can take off it's higher than Amazons $10 at least.

Nice. While it only applies to one book, there is apparently no limit on the discount:

Subtotal: $456.00

• Estimated Shipping: FREE
  • Discount: -$136.80
  • Total*:$319.20

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#47 humidore

humidore

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

Thanks! Dragon's Dogma Official Design Works GET! (in March-July 2014 -_-)

#48 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Nice. While it only applies to one book, there is apparently no limit on the discount:

Subtotal: $456.00

• Estimated Shipping: FREE
  • Discount: -$136.80
  • Total*:$319.20

Trying to figure out what $450 book you added to see that.

Posted Image

#49 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Trying to figure out what $450 book you added to see that.

http://www.barnesand...n=9781603801911

Bought the (much less expensive) paperback version from Amazon using OP's code yesterday.

#50 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Nice, think I will pick up a few ciscopress books while I am at it. thanks!

#51 KHASN

KHASN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Used this code to pick up Okami complete Works on Thanksgiving. Wish this promo had been around 4 years ago so I could have picked up the hardcover for cheap.

#52 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

I wish I knew about this earlier. I guess I'll be making one more purchase after all.

#53 Matenshi

Matenshi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Funny how things work out sometimes. I was furiously searching for something else to go with my Dollhouse and The Cabin in the Woods Blu-rays to get free shipping, since Amazon raised the price point to $35, and had no luck at all. Then I see this topic, so I look at the books and manage to find that the Strawberry Panic! novel collection is at a decent price! ...And when I add it to my cart, I see that The Cabin in the Woods has doubled in price, making it no longer a good deal, and without it I drop below $35 again. I cursed my luck, wishing I had seen this topic sooner...

Luckily things worked out fine, as I got the lightning deal for Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! on 3DS. So, thanks.  :D