EA Origin Sales

Wow, grabbed Battlefield 4 digital deluxe for $25 after coupon.

Wanted this on Xbone but can't pass up this deal.

I wish they more Sims 3 expansion bundles w/ different stuff - kinda like how they have World Adventures and Generations bundle for $8.

Problem - I already own Generations, so this deal ain't no good for me.

Side note(s) - I already own Sims 3 (base game) + Generations + Showtime + Late Night.

And "bleh" for me @ BF:BC2 winning the vote!

Great deal - but I already own that game from long ago!

If you're missing it - GET IT! Awesome game.

I was so hoping for Sims 3 Pets to win the vote and hit $1, since Sims 3 expansions NEVER get that cheap and since there's a billion Sims 3 expansions.

So much for that, though... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Space 3 Awakened DLC worth picking up?

I was thinking about starting up Dead Space 3 soon.

EDIT - Hmm was showing a discount now it is back to full price. Website seems to be taking a beating.

I feel like the Kool Aid man... OOOOOH YEAH!!! Looking like pc games all around for me this Black Friday between Origins and Steam, and possibly a video card from New Egg.

The website works better than origin itself. I actually got the promo code to apply and got to the checkout screen fairly quickly there. 

In for a digital deluxe version.

Thanks, was able to purchase the BF4 Digital Deluxe for someone else.  Unless I'm stupid and missed the option, there is no way to gift the purchase.  I had to log onto his account and make the purchase.  I don't see how a gifting feature isn't in place yet.

Kept getting invalid codes from reddit. Now origin is down. If someone has a spare code they could pm me it would be appreciated.

nvm

Took a while, but I was able to get the standard BF4 w/coupon through the Origin client.  Went with Standard since I know I'll be getting Premium when it finally goes on sale somewhere.  Betting GMG will come through on that pretty soon.  TYVM for the info!

Lol Ozonekill! That pretty much sums it up..I can't add anything to the cart via online, mobile or the origin client.damn!!

I'm trying to get the Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, and Dragon Age 2 with this 10 dollar off code, but I'm pretty sure Origin is going to totally crash before that happens.

hoping very hard for a bioware sale on Mass Effect 3 DLC... Keep firing up Origin and starting the game, getting disappointed :/

I'm trying to get the Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, and Dragon Age 2 with this 10 dollar off code, but I'm pretty sure Origin is going to totally crash before that happens.
The $10 off is only good for a single game over $29.99. I tried to get bunch of Sims expansion packs and the coupon wouldn't work. So sad.

I can confirm that you only need a $29.99 purchase for the promo code to work. You don't need a $29.99 game. I tried it with Sim City + the expansion.

Sadly, I can also confirm that the promo code doesn't work with Bioware Points, which are the only things I'd ever want to buy from Origin.

Are you sure you're able to get multiple sub-$29.99 purchases with the code. I just added 4 expansion packs totaling $32 and the code does not work. It works with any single game over $29.99 on my end though.
I think it doesn't like the Sims 3 expansion bundle (worlds bundle is all right it seems). On the code restriction they do mention that it can't be applied towards 'value' games, guess that one is considered as such

Anyone get Bad Company 2?  There still a lot of people playing it?  I have BF3 already and it seems like this would be something they would throw in another humble bundle so I guess I would skip it unless there is a good community still going.

Anyone get Bad Company 2? There still a lot of people playing it? I have BF3 already and it seems like this would be something they would throw in another humble bundle so I guess I would skip it unless there is a good community still going.
The single player in those games are more fun and lighthearted than regular Battlefield.

Here are some $10 Origin codes that I got from McD.

778CN8 

779L5D

bread's done
Back