3ds cheap sale

• Please log in to reply
3290 replies to this topic

#361 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Yeah, you'd think by now that Nintendo would have introduced a "Players Choice" line for the older DS/3DS first-party titles. But it took them forever on the Wii, so I'm not terribly surprised.

Twilight Princess was $50 forever before they finally got around to making a cheap line, so OoT holding price is not a shock.

Posted Image

#362 RPGNinja

RPGNinja

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Is this avail online or would I have to physically go to a GS and hunt?

Yeah you would have to go to a store unfortunately but also be on the lookout for Metroid Prime Trilogy too in stores they are 40 bucks as well.

#363 Brachabre

Brachabre

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

So Walmart.com has Zelda OoT 3DS for $33.64 (Online) though it's Out-of-stock (OOS) yet in stock at some of my local stores. Walmart's policy is that its retail stores will not PM online prices found on Walmart.com as they say 1) other online retailers pose no threat/competition to its retail store business and 2) It doesn't want to have a conflict of interest between its retail and online store.

Anyone got any ideas where this price can be PM'd somewhere else (either B&M stores or online stores)?

Walmart.com:  Zelda OoT 3DS

http://www.walmart.c...ndo-DS/16518430

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 bitches, NES Remix      :wii: Zelda: TP     :ps3: Ni No Kuni, Chrono Trigger

:3ds: Pokemon X,  Animal Crossing: New Leaf   :ds:  FF Tactics A2

:pc: Skyrim

#364 RPGNinja

RPGNinja

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

So Walmart.com has Zelda OoT 3DS for $33.64 (Online) though it's Out-of-stock (OOS) yet in stock at some of my local stores. Walmart's policy is that its retail stores will not PM online prices found on Walmart.com as they say 1) other online retailers pose no threat/competition to its retail store business and 2) It doesn't want to have a conflict of interest between its retail and online store.

Anyone got any ideas where this price can be PM'd somewhere else (either B&M stores or online stores)?

Walmart.com:  Zelda OoT 3DS

http://www.walmart.c...ndo-DS/16518430

I actually work at Walmart and it was down to 22 bucks for a week in my store which I why I asked earlier if anyone had seen any price drops recently for it because it is an older game and I regret not getting it when I had the chance.

#365 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

I actually work at Walmart and it was down to 22 bucks for a week in my store which I why I asked earlier if anyone had seen any price drops recently for it because it is an older game and I regret not getting it when I had the chance.

$22 bucks is a pretty solid price for OoT, I paid $24 at Best Buy sometime last year which is the lowest price I have seen it go for. It's a shame that you didn't pick it up for $22, but there is bound to be another price drop somewhere. Don't you also get some sort of discount for working at Walmart? Would have definitely sweetened the deal! I would suggest keeping an eye on Amazon, as I remember earlier in the year Amazon kept changing the price between $24.99-$39.99 a few times. I don't exactly know why, but I actually recall seeing the price change three times in the same day.

1gb4.png

#366 Drift Monkey

Drift Monkey

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

In-store only. You can check inventory online. The majority of stores have 2- 3 copies. It's currently $70. The $40 offer was during black Friday.

http://www.gamestop....exclusive/98535

I have a local store that has around 10 copies. The majority behind the counter. I'm sure will get another $40 sale soon.

Yeah you would have to go to a store unfortunately but also be on the lookout for Metroid Prime Trilogy too in stores they are 40 bucks as well.

Yeah it looks like they have stock near me (according to the inventory search) but if they are $70...I'll glady wait to save $30. Good tip on the Metroid Prime Trilogy too!

#367 Drift Monkey

Drift Monkey

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

I was gonna ask if $33 was a good price for OoT, but now that you've said you've seen it for 22...I wanna wait... :-k

#368 thirdrose

thirdrose

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

I picked up Style Savvy thanks to this thread. No regrets.

Posted Image

#369 XSpark210X

XSpark210X

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Target? best buy? Etc...
Wait actually for target if the item is OOS they shouldn't price match but ymmv depending on the person you get at guest service

#370 Wolfeh

Wolfeh

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

I have yet to see Super Mario 3D Land go below 35 this holiday season. Actually, there was a thing going on at walmart but the website wouldn't let you add the game to cart. ugh I want this game more than any other for the 3DS

#371 bang4dabuc

bang4dabuc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Kmart has Brain Age Concentration for $9.99 and Mario Tennis for $19.99.

Used a bunch if points I got from stacking last week's promos for points on 3DS games and bonus points for purchases over $50 to get both for free.

#372 RPGNinja

RPGNinja

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

Yeah if you work 90 days at Walmart you get a 10% discount card (pretty low I know) but I am not quite there yet I think I have like 75 days so far.

As for when I saw that low price it was naturally right as I started the job so no discount for me :(

They still never explained to me why they had that at such a weird price. It was back in October and there was no reason for it to be that low. I am not complaining I am just trying to understand the logic of it. It wasn't like they were worried about overstock.

#373 BasilZero

BasilZero

Retribution

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

I have yet to see Super Mario 3D Land go below 35 this holiday season. Actually, there was a thing going on at walmart but the website wouldn't let you add the game to cart. ugh I want this game more than any other for the 3DS

It went down for $25 on Amazon Flash Deals and Walmart.

Sigh..I wish I had bought it then :(.

#374 WiiShopChannels

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

It went down for $25 on Amazon Flash Deals and Walmart.

Sigh..I wish I had bought it then :(.

I wish I bought it too :( I had a copy in my hands on Black Friday but put it back before I checked out

PSN: tallytabletommy

#375 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

I got my Super Mario 3D Land when it was a lightning deal. Was at the grocery store with my fiancé and had to pull it up on my phone. I said "one sec, Mario's $25" and she totally understood the importance of the situation. : P

#376 CzakJ

CzakJ

The rest is easy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

Snagged it at Walmart on BF for $25. Don't think you're going to find it cheaper. Friggin' game keeps hovering at the $40 mark.

#377 captpluto9465

captpluto9465

CAGalicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Darn it, I missed that SM 3D Land sale because I didn't even own a 3DS XL before Black Friday.  Maybe I will use the Keep It option on Gamefly and get it used.  I only have Zelda:ALBW right now.

#378 umbry

umbry

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

Updated with new games.

Sorry for the delay, bookbag was stolen with my life in it.

Replacing everything will be fun.

#379 CzakJ

CzakJ

The rest is easy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Updated with new games.

Sorry for the delay, bookbag was stolen with my life in it.

Replacing everything will be fun.

Oh geeze. I've been there. Condolences. 

#380 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Bit Trip Saga is now $11.49. I should have ordered it when it was $9.89.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#381 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

Can I get any recommendations on some games for a 6 year old girl (can read only a few words)

Already got her Hello Kitty: Picnic

#382 gamer4201

gamer4201

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Brain age is out of stock at Kmart. Do u think it will come back?

Thinking of Mario tennis what are you thoughts on that one?

#383 NewportBox100s

NewportBox100s

It's Gucci! BURR!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

Metal Gear Solid 3DS is 16.

Not bad . .

#384 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Can I get any recommendations on some games for a 6 year old girl (can read only a few words)

Style Savvy Trendsetter! I  am a guy and I am actually playing that. good game!

The game also teaches new words to children.  For example, if someone is coming into the store to buy some basic jean, basic or some other words are often highlighted and you can click, to expand what it means, atleast in that context.  

edit: well... I don't know what lvl 6 year old actually read on. I watched the hello kitty video from amazon, style savvy definitely have more dialogue... 

#385 LetGoLightly

LetGoLightly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

For anyone looking for multiple 3DS games I recommend taking advantage of the B2 G1 free pre-owned at Best Buy right now. 3 games for $50 or $45 with GCU.

#386 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

For anyone looking for multiple 3DS games I recommend taking advantage of the B2 G1 free pre-owned at Best Buy right now. 3 games for $50 or $45 with GCU.

Pointless. Everything good or new is sold out for shipping. Most stores have terrible used games in-store.

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!

#387 Wolfeh

Wolfeh

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Not sure about the quality but Rayman 3D is 15.95 at amazon.

#388 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

Not sure about the quality but Rayman 3D is 15.95 at amazon.

I have been wanting to get Rayman 3D for a while and I regret passing it up earlier this year when Gamestop had it for I believe it was $7 Used. Hopefully it will drop to at least $10 soon.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#389 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land, and Adventure Time: EtDBIDK! seem to both be cut to $20 new at several places, such as amazon, target, best buy, and gamestop (except AT at gamestop and target, where it's still $30)

#390 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:31 AM

my niece really loves the squinkies games.. and im gonna give +1 to wasabis style savy. She played a demo for that and loved it. Shes 7 btw.  She also enjoys the cooking mama games and camping mama spinoff. The petz fantasy series... and platformer games in general though her skill lvl isn't that high for a lot of them. She likes to borrow mine and play the early levels. When she was younger she loved the hamtaro game too but thats probably too easy now adays.

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\