3ds cheap sale

• Please log in to reply
3290 replies to this topic

#31 jen139222

jen139222

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

awesome just got the tmnt game...it was like $25 at walmart!

#32 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

Theatrhythm and Paper Sticker Mario seem like good deals to me.  Thanks for posting.

#33 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

I got Theatrythm earlier this morning.  When I went to pay I got a message asking if I wanted a free Prime trial?

So...F' Yeah!

#34 MrGranger

MrGranger

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

They raised the price back so it's a DEAD deal now.  Sorry if you missed it.

This might be coming back.  I checked again and it was back down to $14.99 but it was gone before I could checkout.  Darn!

Paper Mario: Sticker Star for $14.99. 

#35 akuma77

akuma77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

sigh i was going to buy dream drop

#36 intruige

intruige

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Woohoo. Got scribblenauts for my little cousin. Finally amazon had something that caught my eye today

#37 BlindJoker

BlindJoker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Picked up Spirit Camera. goHastings.com has it cheaper but after shipping kicks in, I was only saving .30. Thanks OP.

#38 Wolfeh

Wolfeh

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Metal Gear Solid 3DS is 16.

#39 Sovietmethod

Sovietmethod

For Stalin Grad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Not bad my son!

Steam: SSovietmethod

Stream: Twitch.tv/sovietmethod

gallery_474050_8161_81208.jpg"Designed By Lilchiji"

ToxicinZanity.png

Get a Free Xbox One/Cash or Giftcards! - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

#40 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

I got Cooking Mama earlier. I figured it could be another gift for my sister...she's going to be spoiled this year.

#41 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

What's a good price to bite on Chrono Trigger?  Any recommendations of games for a new 3DS owner?

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#42 vamn

vamn

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

What's a good price to bite on Chrono Trigger?  Any recommendations of games for a new 3DS owner?

I'd say $10-15. It's a great game, but the DS version is just a straight SNES port.

uKeETz5.jpgvamn.png

#43 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'd say $10-15. It's a great game, but the DS version is just a straight SNES port.

Oh I know.  I just want it for my collection of original SNES cart, the PS port, and now my 3DS.  I'm probably one of the few gamers to have viewed all 27 endings. ;)

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#44 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

Crosswords PLUS for $6.90 shipped (Prime/FSSS)

Heroes Of Ruin 3rd party seller new for $14.57 shipped (7 left in stock)

Nano Assault $10.30 shipped (Prime/FSSS)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#45 Mercenary09

Mercenary09

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

I would bite on Castlevania, but I'm still secretly hoping for a PC version of the HD version. My 3DS log is pretty empty, though.

#46 commandercody83

commandercody83

SAMURAI!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

I don't have a link but a 3rd party is selling Pilot Wings Resort for $7 with $3.99 shipping.

#47 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

This is where the deals live, get you one! 

Cute, but I'd hardly call most of these deals as I seem to recall most of these games being at the $5 at one time or another.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#48 MrGranger

MrGranger

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

Cute, but I'd hardly call most of these deals as I seem to recall most of these games being at the $5 at one time or another.

I don't think TMNT ever was $5.  But regardless, the deals appear to be dead.  Everything is back to normal prices.  I was on the fence about Lego Batman but by the time I decided to bite it was back up.  Maybe Cyber Monday some will return?

#49 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

I don't think TMNT ever was $5.  But regardless, the deals appear to be dead.  Everything is back to normal prices.  I was on the fence about Lego Batman but by the time I decided to bite it was back up.  Maybe Cyber Monday some will return?

Now you know why I used the qualifier "most" ;)

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#50 powrslave007

powrslave007

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

Thanks OP - I picked up Castlevania earlier today.

#51 timesplitt

timesplitt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

it doesn't feel right paying $40 for regular games

Posted Image

#52 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

I'd love to know where Castlevania Mirror of Fate, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Theatrhythm, and Kingdom Hearts 3D were $5. They weren't even this price during the Walmart pricing glitch.

Now you know why I used the qualifier "most" ;)

Maybe you should've used the qualifier "some."

#53 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

Paper Mario was, like, $8 bucks at best buy around a month ago. 

That game is so bad though, its not worth it at any price. 

#54 Django Freeman

Django Freeman

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Woohoo. Got scribblenauts for my little cousin. Finally amazon had something that caught my eye today

You know, ToysRUs has this and Super Scribblenauts in a double pack for like 10-15. Maybe YMMV, but I just saw this like last week when doing early X-mas shopping

Want a Free Month of GameFly? Click the following link for details>>>>> http://www.cheapassg...in-the-process/

Try 1 month of Loot Crate (Normally $20+ w/ S&H) for about $15.50 (S&H Included)  by following the instructions >>>  http://www.cheapassg...k-referral-link

#55 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

I'd love to know where Castlevania Mirror of Fate, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Theatrhythm, and Kingdom Hearts 3D were $5. They weren't even this price during the Walmart pricing glitch.

Maybe you should've used the qualifier "some."

And by some he should have said two. Most of these games have never even been below $10... What a moron. :lol:

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#56 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

I want to play Castlevania , but with that Collection that came out, I am just gonna wait for it to drop.

xivpads.png

#57 jimbodan

jimbodan

Hates you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

I'm kind of sad I missed out on Paper Mario and Kingdom Hearts.  :(

I wasn't even planning on getting a 3ds until I saw the Target Zelda deal last minute. At least I managed to get Castlevania and Soul Hacker, so I guess that's a good start for my collection.

Hopefully Amazon will have some more good 3DS game deals on Cyber Monday.

Think you're good at Fantasy Sports? Check out Fanduel where you can play daily to win money on Fantasy Sports!

https://www.fanduel....jimbodan&cnl=da

fs_pc.png

#58 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Paper Mario was, like, $8 bucks at best buy around a month ago.

That game is so bad though, its not worth it at any price.

I got it for $8 and the game is incredibly fun. Im just gonna guess that you are one of those butthurt fans of the original game and dont like change. For $8 the game is worth it.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#59 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

I got it for $8 and the game is incredibly fun. Im just gonna guess that you are one of those butthurt fans of the original game and dont like change. For $8 the game is worth it.

Agreed.

It's not as much fun as the first two IMO, but I liked it better than the Wii one and enjoyed my time with it.  It's a solid buy in the $15-20 range.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#60 m3talst0rm

m3talst0rm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Paper Mario Sticker Star is $10 at walmart right now: http://www.cheapassg...ds-996-walmart/

m3talst0rm17.png