* * * * - 29 votes

Cheap 3DS Sale Thread

3ds cheap sale

• Please log in to reply
3290 replies to this topic

#61 umbry

umbry

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Just curious, would it be cool to have a cheap 3DS game thread, where we update with cheap 3DS games.

Keep it Wiki'd so we can always add new cheap games for other CAGs.

I know im always looking for cheap 3DS games.

#62 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

I'd like that.

#63 Taren Fox

Taren Fox

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

Bust-A-move Universe is terrible. Don't pay more than 3 dollars for it.

#64 Shiftygism

Shiftygism

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

I got it for $8 and the game is incredibly fun. Im just gonna guess that you are one of those butthurt fans of the original game and dont like change. For $8 the game is worth it.

Yeah, it may not live up to the first two games of the series (so I hear), but it's really good none the less.

#65 oldboy

oldboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Street Fighter IV for $15. ($4 cheaper than Amazon)

Free ship to store or local FedEx office. 

http://www.walmart.c...do-3DS/15727527

#66 Eggman

Eggman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I hear it's just a knock off of Layton. But for that price its worth it as a puzzle game.

Lautrec is NOT a Layton clone. They are absolutely not similar in any way. Lautrec himself is incredibly sarcastic and almost mean about things. Beyond that, the gameplay is a mix of box-pushing puzzles, stealth, monster collection, other puzzles and turn-based RPG battles. It's also not a good game at all.

#67 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for this thread my man. I am just now getting back into gaming after almost a year and a half, and am starting out again with DS & 3DS games.

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team)

Upgrading PS3 hard drive then hoping to dive into "The Last of Us"

#68 nighthawk1024

nighthawk1024

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

the 3DS is awesome

#69 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

Shinobi worth the 12?

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#70 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

the 3DS is awesome

Agreed

I origianlly bought the one I am playing for my 6 year old, but I have been "borrowing" it a lot lol. I hope this thread stays active as I agree also that it's a good idea for a thread that needs to stay updated.

Thanks OP.

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team)

#71 umbry

umbry

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

I will try and update it as much as i can and keep you all posted.

#72 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

It would be a couple months before I get to Mirror of Fate, as I need to finishs Lords of Shadow. Would the price drop be around the same as the sale price is now by then? Thanks to anyone who can help me with this question.

#73 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Shinobi worth the 12?

Its an ok game I picked it up a while back and it was pretty decent for the $10 I payed for it.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#74 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Brain Age Concentration Training for 3DS - $10. Sad to see it's on clearance for good, but this game could have packed in a little more.. Picked this up a couple weeks ago for the same price. My local TRU only had three left and said they were probably not going stock any more.

http://www.toysrus.c...dSrc=search&cp=

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#75 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

Paper Mario Sticker Star is $10 at walmart right now: http://www.cheapassg...ds-996-walmart/

Yep, saw that this morning and ordered store pickup.  Question: my store said in-stock and after I did store pickup my email said available starting 12/16.  I've never ordered from Walmart before so to me this seems crazy stupid having to wait 2 1/2 weeks to pickup something that should be sitting on their shelves.  Is this just something they do to cover their own ass and I can pick it up sooner or am I really going to be waiting that long to get my game?

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#76 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

Yep, saw that this morning and ordered store pickup.  Question: my store said in-stock and after I did store pickup my email said available starting 12/16.  I've never ordered from Walmart before so to me this seems crazy stupid having to wait 2 1/2 weeks to pickup something that should be sitting on their shelves.  Is this just something they do to cover their own ass and I can pick it up sooner or am I really going to be waiting that long to get my game?

Its probably because your store doesn't have it in stock and they are sending one to your store from the warehouse or somewhere. That's just my guess. 

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#77 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

Its probably because your store doesn't have it in stock and they are sending one to your store from the warehouse or somewhere. That's just my guess. 

So they lied about having it in-stock then?  After I ordered it the stock changed to limited availability too.  Guess I shouldn't be surprised given it IS Walmart. . .

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#78 audioheretic

audioheretic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:53 PM

Digging the thread idea.

Suggestion: maybe include any eShop deals / sales?

#79 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

Oh I know.  I just want it for my collection of original SNES cart, the PS port, and now my 3DS.  I'm probably one of the few gamers to have viewed all 27 endings. ;)

Dear god does a game really need that many endings? Mind you I have never played the game so I don't really know but yeah.

#80 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

Maybe this is a better thread to ask my question...

Any sales on a 3 DS that is not XL?

I have a bad wrist and the lighter is better. Thanks in advance!

#81 Lagniprimatte

Lagniprimatte

The End Justifies The Means

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Should I get Doctor Lautrec? I'm looking at all these reviews on how bad it is, and I'm like, "This game cannot be this bad..." Any suggestions?

#82 umbry

umbry

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

The Luigi 3DS is a good deal right now.

I believe it's $150 right now.

#83 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

also digging the thread idea

#84 CzakJ

CzakJ

In your dreams, show no mercy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

The Luigi 3DS is a good deal right now.

I believe it's $150 right now.

Just a heads up to interested parties: That thing is a fingerprint magnet. I smudged that thing to hell just by looking at it. I know some people don't care, but for people like me... yeah, I'd have spent more time cleaning it than playing it.

#85 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Where is it $150?

Thanks for the fingerprint magnet input. That does bug me.

#86 CzakJ

CzakJ

In your dreams, show no mercy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

Where is it $150?

Thanks for the fingerprint magnet input. That does bug me.

Toys R Us is still showing $150 online.

If you live close to a Fry's, it's showing $140 online.

#87 RPGNinja

RPGNinja

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

This thread is God tier and I hope it does get updated. Although I am more on the lookout for 3DS RPGs.

#88 umbry

umbry

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

This thread is God tier and I hope it does get updated. Although I am more on the lookout for 3DS RPGs.

Same thing here. Love me my RPGs.

#89 akuma77

akuma77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

I just bought my zelda 3ds xl and i love it. I have mario kart 7, zelda obviously, luigi's mansion dark moon, fire emblem, and pokemon y.

Amazing games on a great system.

Will be looking out for kingdom hearts, even though my backlog is huge already ><.

#90 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

I am really looking for a deal on Rune Factory 4 .. If anyone sees anything