• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

dang anyone willing to help an international CAG out here? I'll PayPal (:

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#32 SonicGamer

SonicGamer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

dang anyone willing to help an international CAG out here? I'll PayPal (:

my gamestop i just went to had it still up for 4.99 PM me and we can work something out edit: i bought it for 4.99 and bought earthbound again since i had it before but sold that wii u = ) 

I save 24/7 on retro/next gen/ and last gen etc. Deals is my go to and my specialty if you ain't talking deals you ain't talking my language! game on!!  Most of the things i get are FREE! 

#33 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Quick note to any old school Wii owners. The new Wii Sports requires Wii Motion +. Time to upgrade finally.

591625.png

#34 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

my gamestop i just went to had it still up for 4.99 PM me and we can work something out edit: i bought it for 4.99 and bought earthbound again since i had it before but sold that wii u = ) 

how much was Earthbound?  same as on the wii U?

689866.png

#35 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

all you had to do was call Nintendo and ask them to delink your old account from the Wii u you sold then log in through your new Wii u and redownload earthbound for free.

#36 SonicGamer

SonicGamer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

all you had to do was call Nintendo and ask them to delink your old account from the Wii u you sold then log in through your new Wii u and redownload earthbound for free.

really? ill try that right now!

I save 24/7 on retro/next gen/ and last gen etc. Deals is my go to and my specialty if you ain't talking deals you ain't talking my language! game on!!  Most of the things i get are FREE! 

#37 SonicGamer

SonicGamer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

how much was Earthbound?  same as on the wii U?

same as the eshop 9.99 but well worth it! bowling was 8.99 though and the guy override the tennis with no problem!! lol

#38 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

really? ill try that right now!

yep. I just did it last week. They open up a case and email you with a special number to call. You call that number and then they'll do it for you right over the phone. Took about 4 days before I got that email to call again.

#39 UndyingForce

UndyingForce

The Host with the Most

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:32 AM

Got Wii tennis for $5 and bowling for $9 today at my gamestop. Rep through out the cases after he adjusted the transaction for me though. Thanks op.
3DS Friend code: 1848-2470-1258

Sell/Trade List:
Guides: Metroid Zero Mission, Rogue Squadron, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, SoulCalibur II (BradyGames)

PIN #s for Club Nintendo: Mario Kart DS

#40 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

Tried to get Tennis at two GS today, both refused to adjust the price :(

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#41 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:53 AM

Tried to get Tennis at two GS today, both refused to adjust the price :(

That stinks, but at least I'm not the only one that happened to.  Was starting to think the GS I saw the reduced price at was just playing me by not reducing the price, since it seemed like everyone else who tried got the price adjustment. lol

#42 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

I ride with El Rey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Dead in Austin, box marked correct price.

#43 khfan30

khfan30

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Went to Gamestop yesterday and was able to get tennis for $5. The guy said it was a mistake but changed the price anyway. Saw bowling there for $9 but didnt feel it was worth it at that price. Thanks for the tip op!