iPhone 5S Gold 16GB (Verizon) - $400

OuTrAgE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
I'm upgrading to the iphone 6, so selling this. It's in great condition with no problems, and in like new condition cosmetically. It's been kept in a case since day 1.

It will come with a charger, unused earpods, box/manual, and I have at least 3-4 cases I will include.

Asking $400 shipped.

i_Phone1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No kid you think there's an abundance and ppl should sell their sealed Zelda 3ds XL Limited Edition systems for a loss. Bet you'd offer someone $180 for their Pikachu Edition too

If they were recently on sale for $150 and I saw people selling them for $175? Yeah, I think offering $180 sounds pretty reasonable!

Like I said.... Good luck... For them to be selling for $175 all over the place you'd think someone would be running to sell you one. Try eBay. They seem to be selling for 220 or so there. Mine will stay beside my Pikachu edition until I get a good offer on it. Joys of being a collector.... I don't have to sell to you. If it's worth it sure.... But it isn't. Getting butt hurt because I won't sell for YOUR price though is funny.

I don't think you have a strong grip of the English language so I'm just stop arguing with you because this is just wasting my time.

The argument is you are seeking an item for less than retail and your stance is because it was recently on a 3 day sale at Target for $150, an offer of $180 for a brand new limited edition system is more than generous. The sale is over. I'm going to find you your system though. It's funny the personal attack because I won't sell to you at your price. Stay tuned.

There ya go..... Took me 5 minutes actively pursuing to find you one... Even added you to the conversation. Congrats on being a jerk though just because I didn't like your price

How are the screens on the ds?

And would you be interested in trading it with the r4 for a sealed copy of madden?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back