Skylanders Frito Lays Giveaways.....PUT THEM HERE!

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!
Greetings and Hello to my fellow CAGers (and to the bad lurkers....take the middle).

I have been searching for Skylander Contest on here since the Stump Smash one (which I got a few wins on) and seen a couple Contest that were passed up by this great site.

Right now, there is a new contest to get a Swap Force from the Frito Lays multibags. It is for a Glow in the Dark Rattle Shake. It goes until 12/31/2013 and I would love to see CAGers getting the wins on this one even if I do not win any.

If anyone else has any Skylander Contest that appear for Frito....please feel free to add them here.

Have at thee!!!

OHHHH YEAHHH......the site:

www.Fritolayholiday.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of those flocked Stump Smashes too.  But I don't even play Skylanders...lol  Thanks for the link though!

Won one on Black Friday. Guess that's a lucky day for me; won my WiiU from Burger King that day last year. I wasn't clear whether it was a swappable character or not, but that's pretty cool if it is. Don't have my Swap Force pack yet, but keeping an eye out for any good deals. I'm trying to find lower than 35 since I can actually get it at my work for 35.

Any pointers for those who are attempting to get a win?
I played 5 email accounts daily. All family members living in the house. I played them about 2-3 minutes apart from each other.

Out of the 5 accounts i won 3 on one account and 2 on another account. Won nothing on 3 accounts.

Rules state that its 4 per person/household. So i wasn't breaking any rules by playing multiple email addresses.

The official rules won't load for me. Any chance of there being a free code each day? or a phone number to call to get a free entry?

The codes are on the outside of the bags and are multi use codes. I've used them over and over since the game started.

Some people have reported that they tried the code on the bag and it said it was already used while others have used the same codes without any issues.

Here are the codes i used

35W12610481

3AB13030103

4AB12970016

I just won using the code 35W12610481 listed above from icpmattj
Congrats

Another note about the codes. Those 3 codes came from the Frito lay bags that had the skylanders glow in the dark rattle shake contest printed on them. I've looked on regular bags without any instant win game stuff on them and I've seen the same codes printed on them as well. So i'm guessing any code from a Frito lay multi bag would probably work.

Thank you very much Dishinshoryuken. I just started collecting Skylanders after Bestbuy and Toys R' Us started with the crazy sales and saw that I had missed a bunch of giveaways and then I saw your post. :bouncy:

And thanks icpmattj. I just won using the same code yedgee used after trying for a week with like 12 email accounts.

The codes are on the outside of the bags and are multi use codes. I've used them over and over since the game started.
Some people have reported that they tried the code on the bag and it said it was already used while others have used the same codes without any issues.

Here are the codes i used

35W12610481

3AB13030103

4AB12970016

Thank you.
just won one, I used code 35W12610481 ...
Dose anyone have a pic of the figure?

Thank you.
just won one, I used code 35W12610481 ...
Dose anyone have a pic of the figure?
QuickDrawRattleShake.jpg

Much thanks to icpmattj! I won a figure on my first try. Too bad it won't be here in time for xmas cause my son will be getting all three versions of skylanders due to clearance and Black Friday. Guess he'll get a post xmas present also.

Would have done this along time ago if I'd known the codes were universal. I got the 2nd version of sidekicks using codes in bags and assumed it was the same way.

So I won yesterday and got a Frito email to confirm my email but when I tried to confirm yesterday and today it wouldn't work. Says I have 10 days to confirm, guess I'll give the system a day or two and try again.

EDIT: The contest has a phone# at the bottom. I'll call later just to confirm I'll get my prize. Wouldn't care except it's for my son.

I didn't get an email. Were we supposed to get one?

I just filled in my info and was told that it would be 8-10 weeks before I received anything.

I won on Monday and have yet to get a email from them either...just entered my info

juubei1i said:
So I won yesterday and got a Frito email to confirm my email but when I tried to confirm yesterday and today it wouldn't work. Says I have 10 days to confirm, guess I'll give the system a day or two and try again.

EDIT: The contest has a phone# at the bottom. I'll call later just to confirm I'll get my prize. Wouldn't care except it's for my son.
I called the number and talked to a very nice person on the phone. She had me in the system and showed that it was being processed. I did find on a few other sites about some people receiving emails. I live in a suburb and we have our own zip code but in some systems it shows as the major city so maybe I was flagged for conflicting info or something.

Not only does the figure look better, but on the frito's bag it shows him in game and it would appear he keeps the same color scheme, way better than the standard one.

Finally won after about a week of trying every day with 4 different email addresses!  Persistence pays off.  Thanks for posting the codes!

Seems like people are starting to receive the figures now.

I've seen people post on the official skylanders facebook page showing they got them and also they are all over ebay now and they are

not the "pre order" auctions either they are item in hand.

Seems like people who won around Thanksgiving have been receiving their toys. Hopefully I'll get mine mid January then.

I called today and all 4 of mine were shipped on 12/12.

First win was a week after the contest started and afterwards i won about once a week until i got to 4.

I think they must have ran out of them or something, I've been playing 4 times every day for the past few weeks and nothing. Playing at different times of the day, I must have missed the winning time periods.

Edit: If anyone has extras, I could trade you for a Flocked Stump Smash, still sealed.

Over now, but does anyone have an extra that they may want to trade for a Flocked Stump Smash? Won an extra one of those but couldn't get one of these.

bread's done
Back