DEAD - Amazon.ca Nino Kuni - 9.99

I was just about to post this.  Ni No Kuni is SO GOOD and a steal at $10.  The rest of Amazon's offerings are considerably less exciting though.

I was just ordering this cause i had it in my cart for the past 2 hours then it just went temporarly unavailable cause i was doing other things cause things came up .. missed  out on getting it sooner. but was still able to buy for this deal tho but still... * sigh *  now god knows when i'll be receiving it.

but thanks OP

Honestly, with the S&H. It basically comes out to $14+. I already got my copy from EBGames during Black Friday.

Honestly, with the S&H. It basically comes out to $14+. I already got my copy from EBGames during Black Friday.
I got $13.78 mainly $13.80 still a couple $$ Cheaper. but i wasn't able to get Ni No Kuni for $15 online cause when i went for it .. it was sold out as well. everything i gave some time to think about to get i took long to think over it was already sold Ni No and Xillia and earlier today not too much time like a hour or 2 at most to think over Graces F and missed out on that. sure as hell hope Boxing Day Sales have good prices cause if not then i'm SOL in deals for the remainder of the year.

I got $13.78 mainly $13.80 still a couple $$ Cheaper. but i wasn't able to get Ni No Kuni for $15 online cause when i went for it .. it was sold out as well. everything i gave some time to think about to get i took long to think over it was already sold Ni No and Xillia and earlier today not too much time like a hour or 2 at most to think over Graces F and missed out on that. sure as hell hope Boxing Day Sales have good prices cause if not then i'm SOL in deals for the remainder of the year.
I am sure there will be tons, i'm sure.

bread's done
Back