PS3 Metal Gear Rising $19.99 @ Kmart

JQUEST79

CAGiversary!
Was bummed that yesterday best buy only had xbox 360 version of MGR for $15 for deal of the day but not the PS3 version. I did end up finding the PS3 version only for $19.99 at kmart.com. I got it priced matched at best buy from my phone with no problem and got it since I Had a gift card to use. $15 would have been great but $19.99 is not bad either. Hope anyone else looking for this at around this price gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember, both DLC missions, which have trophies / achievements, are now free to download. So you can pretty much get the GOTY edition for $20. 

I see it on Kmart online as $19.99, worth getting or something best to wait until it hits the $14.99 price point?

I see it on Kmart online as $19.99, worth getting or something best to wait until it hits the $14.99 price point?
It's free on EU PS+ but not holding my breath for a US match. You can sometimes get it for $9.99 from Gamefly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's free on EU PS+ but not holding my breath for a US match. You can sometimes get it for $9.99 from Gamefly.
This game has been on my wishlist for the longest time. I figure I can keep waiting for PS+ or another $10 sale from GF.

I gonna bite on this and get it. I've been waiting for it to get near the lower $20 price range and I think it's good enough for me. I don't have a K-Mart since all the stores are all gone in Texas so tax is going to kill me but shipping for $.99 is not bad.

bread's done
Back