$5 off $35 @ Amazon w/Facebook Wish & Shop (Use your credit by Sunday 12/15 11:59 PM PT!)

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
290 (100%)
You basically have to click on the link below. Add a few things to your wish list that you don't mind sharing on Facebook and you get the credit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/wishlist2013?t=cheapassgam08-20&tag=cheapassgam08-20&ascsubtag=UmgA2l0PEeOKiYqiJhK23A0VV5_gKvq3_0_0_0&wl=1MXOZGOGBEDXZ&x=62&y=21

• Select a public or shared Wish List with at least one item in it, answer what you're wishing for most this holiday season, and hit the "Share & Claim" button to share both of them on Facebook.
  • You must connect your Amazon.com account to your Facebook account to complete the "Share & Claim" action and receive the promotional credit. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the "Share & Claim" button.
  • The promotional credit will only be applied when purchasing eligible products totaling $35 or more in a single transaction.
  • The promotional credit may only be applied to physical products shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, and excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.
  • The promotional credit will be reflected as a $5 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
  • The promotional credit expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013.
  • Taxes do not apply when calculating the minimum purchase amount.
  • If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
  • The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • The promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
  • If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
  • Limit one per customer and customer account.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • Offer good while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't opt in to receive the Amazon Daily Deal emails and I still received a confirmation email for the $5 credit. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP, that was an easy $5!  Coupled with the Amex $25 off $75 and my next purchase is going to be on the cheap. :)

Thanks.

Amazon now has $25 physical Xbox gift cards. As long as I find something for $10 I could just toss one of those in to reach the minimum.

Also, this credit stacks with the $2.00 Dunkin' Donuts credit. I put a game in my cart, and at checkout I saw a $5 and $2 promotion applied.

I already have Bravely Default preordered using the $2 dunkin donuts promo. If I cancel the preorder, will I get my $2 back?

I want to use both this $5 and the $2 towards the game.

EDIT: I did canceled and re-pre-ordered and ended up getting my $2 back.

Thanks OP! I'm sure I'll find something to use this one, always love these $5 promo's Amazon runs occasionally.

Awesome, thanks for this!  I love that it saves it for later and I don't need to spend it now (after I've bought nearly everything they sell)

Where does the "Share" on Facebook come through or what does it look like? I did this and the $5 discount shows up on my Amazon account, but I can't find any record of the "Share" on Facebook.

bread's done
Back