Win an Xbox One w/Zoo Tycoon with Chef Boyardee! [5 a day until 2/18]

CHEAP ASS DUDE

CAGiversary!
dgmx5.png

​
Chef Boyardee is giving away five Xbox One Entertainment Systems every day through 2/18/14. Enter codes from specially marked packages to see if you’re a winner!​
 ​
Don't have a code? Click here to get one now!​

Let's win some xbox ones cags!

just going to put this out there. If they are on the bottom of the can what's to stop peopke from going to their local grocery store and just entering all of the codes on the cans?

just going to put this out there. If they are on the bottom of the can what's to stop peopke from going to their local grocery store and just entering all of the codes on the cans?
i feel like the codes aren't that unique :| if you can get free code online I don't think they really care haha

I think I may have found a universal code that can be used by everyone.

Does that work for anyone else?

NEVERMIND! Did work on a few of my email accounts though. Strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually won this last night. Have to wait 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends for delivery which means late April/early May. Still pretty stoked about it though, probably the best thing I've ever won.

I actually won this last night. Have to wait 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends for delivery which means late April/early May. Still pretty stoked about it though, probably the best thing I've ever won.
Congrats! That's a very long wait time lol. Have entered a handful times, but nothing yet. Hope I get lucky. :)

Congrats man! I enter about twelve times a day, using different family emails, and haven't won yet. I'm hoping luck will sweep my way soon, it'd be cool. Do you know about what time you entered?

Using web codes your not going to win an xbox most likely be lucky to win the snack probably tried it anyway nope didnt win

I'll keep on trying. Never have luck with these but never know.
Yeah, not anticipating actually winning anything since I seem to have been cursed at birth when it comes to contests but I've been entering a code everyday.

I very surprisingly won one of these today at around 1:40pm (pst). I seriously can't believe it. Just thought I would let people know to keep trying until the 18th. I have been trying since the promo started in December so don't lose faith yet.

bread's done
Back