Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Refurbished Playstation 4 bundles in stock at Gamestop.com (sold out)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jam287

jam287

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

EDIT: Both out of stock it seems, probably didn't have many.

$694.95

http://www.gamestop....uFMfUPEBZNUzMaA

$609.95

http://www.gamestop....h7Zlfez4AKBhasg

I was getting alerts for these all day, but when I checked they were never actually available for sale until now.

#2 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Wow used ps4 already? Yeah at that price not touching that with a 50ft pole. Bought two used ps2 back in the days at gamestop and they were crappy as heck. Even though they said its beem professional clean. I still see dust and dirt on the system.

#3 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

Seems to me these could be consoles that had issues from the get go that got returned and Gamestop "fixed".  Unless they're selling new as used again to jack up the prices.  

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#4 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

OP forget to put there for bundles not just for the system

$694.95 one gets you The PlayStation®4 Refurbished Remote Play Bundle contains: a Refurbished PlayStation 4 console, a Refurbished PlayStation Vita, Killzone: Shadow Fall and a pre-owned copy of Assassin's Creed III Liberation. A 1 Year PlayStation Plus membership is also included. Note: 1 Year of PlayStation Plus membership will be delievered via email.

$609.95 gets you The PlayStation®4 Refurbished Shooter Bundle contains: a Refurbished PlayStation 4 console, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and Call of Duty: Ghosts. An additional Dual Shock 4 Controller and a 1 Year PlayStation Plus membership are also included. Note: 1 Year of PlayStation Plus membership will be delievered via email.

Edited by starmask2k3, 04 December 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#5 jam287

jam287

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

OP forgot to put there bundles not just for the system 

No I didn't, it's the name of the topic.

#6 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Refurbished PS4 systems already?

Does this mean there are morons who got defective consoles and traded them into GameStop instead of getting them replaced under standard retail return policy, or full a full refund if no replacements were available?

It's people like that who keep GameStop in business...

#7 czissis

czissis

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

Doesn't Gamestop call all used systems 'refurbished'? They're probably just trade ins. 

#8 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

You'd have to be pretty desperate to buy a refurbished launch console a couple of weeks after launch.

#9 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Doesn't Gamestop call all used systems 'refurbished'? They're probably just trade ins. 

It doesn't matter; it's alarming that people are ignorant enough to trade in a console during their return period. It's hilariously moronic, haha.

That said, I'm pretty sure this is GameStop taking the returned systems that had the HDMI pin issue, fixing it themselves, and selling them as refurbished.

#10 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

Yep thats how it work with gamestop. just dirty consoles that gets wipe down quick for a resale.

Most Computer company uses this as their guideline: (this from my work place)

Used = preowned, maybe dirty

Reconditioned = clean up a little still have dents and scratches

Refurbished = Inspected, replace, clean, and should perform just like a brand new one.

#11 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

Such a fail