Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) - $19.99 @ GameStop (can be $13 used)

Oh, damn that sucks.

Oh well, I guess I'll try and trade for it at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks op, been waiting for $20 or less. went and got my stores last "new" copy. sucks that i payed new price for a used game, but its only a dollar so w/e at least i got it 

Literally just saw this on gamestop.com and have been scouring the Internet for Decembers ebc...20% discount to no avail. This is an awesome deal and I feel like this is about to drop off the face of the earth, I won't make the mistake I made with fire emblem wii, I will get this before it is too late lol

Literally just saw this on gamestop.com and have been scouring the Internet for Decembers ebc...20% discount to no avail. This is an awesome deal and I feel like this is about to drop off the face of the earth, I won't make the mistake I made with fire emblem wii, I will get this before it is too late lol
yeah i was looking around online before i ran over there, and while you can find it on a few sites (target, capcom, and i saw it a few other places but not for this price) its oos at alot of places. best buy, walmart, amazon etc. dont carry it anymore (well bestbuy has it used for $35 and amazon has 3rd party sellers)

Just picked one up with the 50% off one used game under $20 PUR coupon. Verrrrrry happy. :)

Aa a heads-up, though, the code initially wouldn't work. After trying for 10 minutes, they finally just gave me the discount price.

Can someone pretty please pm me the birthday coupon code for this month, would love to pick this up as a christmas gift for my brother at that price.

I also just grabbed a used copy of this with the steal of the week coupon and PUR for $8.54 before tax. They also had to manually override the coupon as it wasn't working. I am fine with that as once it gets resolved mine should still be usable since they didn't actually get it to work. I wanted this forever and getting it under $10 is great. Hope the 3DS version will get near that sometime as well.

Ah, shit. I just realized this is a sale and not a permanent price. I would just redeem a 50% off coupon from power up rewards but more than half the time the stores in my area won't allow me to take the coupon and a sale price. 

Ah, shit. I just realized this is a sale and not a permanent price. I would just redeem a 50% off coupon from power up rewards but more than half the time the stores in my area won't allow me to take the coupon and a sale price.
I was able to use a $10 off coupon on Friday stacked on the Disney Infinity figure B1G1 free deal.

This is definitely a niche game, but for those who are into it and learn how to play the game (weapon mechanics, strategies) it's a hell of a game. 

It's the reason I purchased a Wii U at the beginning of this year instead of this holiday.  Spent almost 200 hours with the game and have no regrets.  

Online is fun and addicting.   It's like a lite MMO game without the monthly fee.  I recommend plugging in a usb keyboard, but the nice thing with the Wii U version is you can use the Gamepad as a virtual keyboard/mic. 

This is definitely a niche game, but for those who are into it and learn how to play the game (weapon mechanics, strategies) it's a hell of a game.

It's the reason I purchased a Wii U at the beginning of this year instead of this holiday. Spent almost 200 hours with the game and have no regrets.

Online is fun and addicting. It's like a lite MMO game without the monthly fee. I recommend plugging in a usb keyboard, but the nice thing with the Wii U version is you can use the Gamepad as a virtual keyboard/mic.
I just bought the game today but you can add me to your friends list. I have no idea how invested I will be in the game but I like playing with people I know.

I would greatly appreciate a pm with the bday coupon if anyone has one :]

Thanks OP! Picked one up for $13 after using my bday coupon. Now I'm done with my sister and her fiance's Christmas Gifts.

Attached the B-day Coupon that good until the end of January

bdaycoupon2_zpsc7f74eae.jpg

Thanks OP! $20 was my price point for this game.  The Wii U doesn't get opened until Christmas, but I already have a backlog.

Isn't that birthday coupon the same one that we had since the beginning of November? That one was supposed to expire at the end of november, but now it looks like it's going until January.

Isn't that birthday coupon the same one that we had since the beginning of November? That one was supposed to expire at the end of november, but now it looks like it's going until January.
The last one was from October 1st. They run for 2 months.

Did this originally come with a Club Nintendo code? I just picked up a "new" copy and it didn't have any papers except the instruction book.

Grabbed the 50% off pre-owned steal of the week (my first time using PUR points) for $10.06 out the door. My used copy looks like new.

Thanks op!

Did this originally come with a Club Nintendo code? I just picked up a "new" copy and it didn't have any papers except the instruction book.
I got a sealed copy, looks brand new. No Code. But its made by Capcom and its for Wii U so not expecting it anyways.

If it was on 3DS then id expect a code regardless of third party publisher.

I got a sealed copy, looks brand new. No Code. But its made by Capcom and its for Wii U so not expecting it anyways.

Admiralvic mentioned this before, but just the 3ds version has club Nintendo codes.

Don't you mean resealed? GameStop likes to open new games when they get them.

bread's done
Back