Get a Free PS Vita or $300 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

trollape74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Make sure you have ANY ADBLOCKER OFF when you do an offer.
Please read the last few posts before signing up!

How To Get Your Free Prize
- Please, please, please read the last few posts to avoid accidental referrals.

- To score a prize, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the member at the head of our Conga Line.
- Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
- Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process). Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. Multi-Vitamins, Go Daddy and Simply Ink are some good offers.
- The only other requirement is to get 6 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof

d8FJx3t.png

25zqp79.jpg

MykelxKnight's offer  :) Waiting on Xbox One!( Changed to PayPal Cash! )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

niczjKP.png
TrFft9h.png

Current PS Vita Referral Link: GamerDude79 http://www.yourfreep...php?ref=7443093
17443093.png

On Deck:   

You Must Do The Following Below:

*** Leave a comment in the thread of the CAG member you joined under, the name is in front of the link above.

After completing an offer email me at [email protected] with the following info:

title the email PS Vita

1. Your CAG username (Example:  My CAG username is ________ )
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer was done
6. A screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you did (this is if you didn't receive instant credit)

Done

1. Swerve23 (Offer Confirmed)  :shame: 
2. Pancakesarelove (Offer Confirmed)
3. xFatalFlaw (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
4. captaintek3304 (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
5. DillonKC (Offer Confirmed)
6. trollape74 (Offer Confirmed)

Active

7. GameDude79 (Offer Confirmed)
8. paulgarcia (Offer Confirmed)
9. Ricequakes (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
10. TrapStar (Offer Confirmed)
11. natas33 (Offer Confirmed)
12. Zolor23 (Offer Confirmed)
13. electricsleep (Offer Confirmed)
14. fireinyourwords (Offer Confirmed)
15. bbedwards (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
16.  rockstarnati (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
17.  irishsoccermbw  (Offer Confirmed)
18. Shirou (Offer Confirmed)
19. sheppard2jt (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
20. 4thHorseman (Offer Confirmed)
21. tphi11 (Offer Confirmed)
22. EldritchOnRye (Offer Confirmed)
23. q3arena (Offer Confirmed)
24. purplepanda (Offer Confirmed)
25. Sandman8288 (Offer Confirmed)
26.  Breakfuss (Offer Confirmed)
27. megamankid (Offer Confirmed)
28. Triatacon (Offer Confirmed)
29. YellowGameboyColor (Offer Confirmed)
30. JakeM17 (Offer Confirmed)
31. V3rranon (Offer Confirmed)
32. Jragon (Offer Confirmed)
33. NoelVermillion (Offer Confirmed)
34. TheBosZ (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
35. Wrong (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
36. nanaki254 (Offer Confirmed)
37. Lastemp3ror (Offer Confirmed)
38. havoksend (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
39. Link127 (Offer Confirmed)

Last edited by a moderator:
New thread, now this part is gonna be fun. I'll need everyone that's signed up so far to email me their information again. Everyone's spot in line will be the same just need the info and stuff for my own records and to see if anyone has had pending offers confirm.

FYI 2 of my referrals never completed an offer so I have still been at 4 if we can try and put my link up there sometime

FYI 2 of my referrals never completed an offer so I have still been at 4 if we can try and put my link up there sometime
I will contact people who haven't completed offers and see if they can complete new ones. Try emailing them first and see if you can work it out with them. If not let me know. I'm missing one guy too and he hasn't gotten back to me.

I sent my info again...that dang myscore. I still have an open missing credit request from 14 Nov. It said something about 30 days I believe when you submit the missing credit request...I'll do another offer if it doesn't get resolved in another week.

I sent my info again...that dang myscore. I still have an open missing credit request from 14 Nov. It said something about 30 days I believe when you submit the missing credit request...I'll do another offer if it doesn't get resolved in another week.
Yeah I think you're signed up under me and i see you put in a missing credit request. I basically did the same thing and I even emailed them. I'll wait until the end of the year to do another offer. Then I can show my proof so this line will keep moving :)

Yeah I think you're signed up under me and i see you put in a missing credit request. I basically did the same thing and I even emailed them. I'll wait until the end of the year to do another offer. Then I can show my proof so this line will keep moving :)
Has anyone ever received missing credit after they filed a missing credit request? I'm still waiting for two people on the PS4 conga to receive credit after putting one in a week ago...so I just wrote a ticket and they answered in 6 hours stated this. So maybe you have to keep sending tickets in.

A missing credit request filed 7 days ago is within the normal range for missing credit resolution. It can take 10 business day (2 full weeks) to resolve a missing credit request from the time the request is filed with the necessary information.

Has anyone ever received missing credit after they filed a missing credit request? I'm still waiting for two people on the PS4 conga to receive credit after putting one in a week ago...so I just wrote a ticket and they answered in 6 hours stated this. So maybe you have to keep sending tickets in.

A missing credit request filed 7 days ago is within the normal range for missing credit resolution. It can take 10 business day (2 full weeks) to resolve a missing credit request from the time the request is filed with the necessary information.
It has been a lot longer than that for me. I even emailed them last week but everyone seems to be having the same issue so I'll just be patient. Worst case scenario I just do another offer.

Thanks for restarting this! I just checked my account and two of my referrals were banned. :(

Can I get back to the top? Just have two left.

Also, Trollape I sent my offer confirmation to swerve but he's obviously got his and took off. Do you want me to send you a screenshot?

Thanks for restarting this! I just checked my account and two of my referrals were banned. :(

Can I get back to the top? Just have two left.

Also, Trollape I sent my offer confirmation to swerve but he's obviously got his and took off. Do you want me to send you a screenshot?
If you could please, also let me know of those 2 banned referrals so I can get into contact with them. Then I'll see what I can do about adjusting the line

What happens exactly when a referral is banned? I noticed I had 5 referrals done and checked and only had 4 but nothing has changed except one of them lost their check.

I thought it shows up as a red check. I say banned, but in the case of one of mine the offer didn't go through. I guess Eldritch posted in the last thread that he signed up under me, but gamefly cancelled his membership after a day because he had an older account with them or something. I just used the term banned to apply to the people who have red X's on my page.

I thought it shows up as a red check. I say banned, but in the case of one of mine the offer didn't go through. I guess Eldritch posted in the last thread that he signed up under me, but gamefly cancelled his membership after a day because he had an older account with them or something. I just used the term banned to apply to the people who have red X's on my page.
Mine didn't show up as a red check, its just one of them lost their green check. They might of just lost credit (maybe due to Gamefly like you said or another offer). Pretty sure the red X means they made another account on the same IP/household though (i.e. banned) rather than just losing credit because of not doing the offer correctly.

I think the red x means banned, in which case they violated the rules and their offer won't count. If they have the red check they can just use another offer.

For anyone that signed up under me please PM me, just wondering what offer you did and if you put in a missing credit request. Still waiting to hear back and its been a month :/

I still haven't received credit yet and noticed someone changed to "partial credit" which probably means they did an offer on page B. Has anyone who has done MyCredit or any other offer who has yet to receive credit also send in a missing credit request and not get any answer? It has been well over a month now and already emailed them....guess I can continue to wait :(

And come on people join in!!!

Ok so it seems like support tickets work the best when you want to get credit. Also, I'm missing 2 people (plus 1 has partial credit because i think they did a B offer >.

bread's done
Back