Gohastings.com Dec 5-6, 45% off used games & more w/promo code

It's ridiculous how much they've inflated the prices of games to level out the "discount".

I know they've been accused of this in the past, but this time it's pretty apparent.

Funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously?

Call of Duty Ghosts(XBOX ONE) 74.99 USED...

Wow... I understand they are offering a discount but pricing a game $15.00 over retail for a used game is complete crap.

Why not just price the game at 54.99 and offer 20-25% off with free shipping? Atleast people would not think you were gouging them.

Seriously?

Wow... I understand they are offering a discount but pricing a game $15.00 over retail for a used game is complete crap.

Why not just price the game at 54.99 and offer 20-25% off with free shipping? Atleast people would not think you were gouging them.
Wow that is some Gamestop with Xenoblade shit right there.

Seriously?

It's a sweet deal for some stuff. My philosophy has always been if it is the price I am willing to pay for it then I go for it.

Their price inflation is silly, but if the end result is the same I don't really care.

Finally got it to work. Only thing I wanted was Skyrim Legendary for Ps3 which they didn't mark up too much and came to $17 ish with the promo code

Make sure you look at your total. It work, but after I submitted the order. The discount was removed. Now I need to call them. WTF

Got Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3 for $13 total. Happy with that. I'm still undecided on Darksiders 2 I keep hearing that game is broken.

Uncharted 3 is free for PS+ members.
I have plus and own U3 ;)
There are some games you might want to keep on your collection forever. Case in point all the U games for me.

----------

Used the code on 3 items:
Armageddon BD $6.XX shipped

Harry Potter 8 Film Collection BD $29.42 shipped

Sleeping Dogs PS3 $7.5X shipped

I have plus and own U3 ;)
There are some games you might want to keep on your collection forever. Case in point all the U games for me.

----------

Used the code on 3 items:
Armageddon BD $6.XX shipped
Harry Potter 8 Film Collection BD $29.42 shipped
Sleeping Dogs PS3 $7.5X shipped
Yeah this...even though I just bought 2 years of plus. I still have the steelbook from before I traded it last time. Hopefully I'll finish it this time.

Finally got it to work. Only thing I wanted was Skyrim Legendary for Ps3 which they didn't mark up too much and came to $17 ish with the promo code
Nice thanks for reminding me I wanted this lol. Got a copy. Hope they fixed the lag on PS3 from shortly after the game launched.

i swore I'd never use GoHastings again since the only two times I've purchased from them the games came scratched to hell and completely unplayable.  This coupon almost convinced me to order from them again until I realized all Xbone used games are jacked up to $75.  Still a decent deal but that kinda shit irks me so no thanks.

Shipping kills it for me =\

But I snagged one game. Star fox 3ds. Finally below $15 =)

i swore I'd never use GoHastings again since the only two times I've purchased from them the games came scratched to hell and completely unplayable. This coupon almost convinced me to order from them again until I realized all Xbone used games are jacked up to $75. Still a decent deal but that kinda shit irks me so no thanks.
Exactly. After coupon it only works out to around $42 bucks per title... plus shipping. Most games can be had over at Walmart or Amazon for $49-$50 right now. I think I will just pay $5 more for a brand new copy.

No games I really wanted, but I hoped to pick up seasons 11&14 of the Simpsons to add to my collection. OOS for both except the lame Krusty Head packaged one for season 11...there's no way they restock before the sale ends tomorrow, right?

bro on amazon season's 11-15 can be bought for less than $20 each. This is the first time in months they've been that low in price.

non related question, but why can't I quote?

There's barely anything left at this point, or at least the stuff I want.

I hadn't been so unexcited for a 45% code, and this is the first time I've actually seen a 45% code at this point of the season, but those 40% sales previously have completely cleared out any decent stock that's left over.

bro on amazon season's 11-15 can be bought for less than $20 each. This is the first time in months they've been that low in price.

non related question, but why can't I quote?
You on mobile?

Ugh, my mailman is going to hate me for all of the books I just ordered. :lol:

Black Friday promo was free shipping, which explains why cheap used games and Blus are OOS. Managed to get a bunch of those for

Can't find anything in Stock. Even stuff that shows in stock in search results comes up as oos on the product page.

That's how they are even when there isn't a sale. I'd say 90% of the stuff I click on that says in Stock is actually out of stock.

That's how they are even when there isn't a sale. I'd say 90% of the stuff I click on that says in Stock is actually out of stock.
It's kinda lame. I probably would have just bought Metro Last Light and Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 at their regular used price if they were just in stock.

I got the second season of code geass R2 for 24.99 great price for an item out of production hopefully comes in great condition

bread's done
Back