FIFA '14: $48.98

Fighter Within: $55.85

Forza Motorsport 5: $49.99

Just Dance 2014: $48.99

Madden NFL 25: $48.99

NBA 2K14: $48.99

Need for Speed: Rivals: $48.99

Ryse: Son of Rome: $49.99

Ghosts, FIFA, Madden, NBA and Need for Speed all stack with the bonus credit from the One Up Your Game promo (making them free).

Not the greatest deal ever, but not bad if you missed out on the Walmart launch week price drops.

FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and Battlefield 4 (not on sale) all have $5 bonus credit right now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't buy the system because all the games were MSRP. Now the games are on sale and I can't get the system. #FirstWorldProblem

I think this has pretty much been the normal price for all these for a little while.  I saw them all at this price a couple days ago when I was ordering an Xbone.  Just assumed it was already posted somewhere but I guess not.

I think this has pretty much been the normal price for all these for a little while. I saw them all at this price a couple days ago when I was ordering an Xbone. Just assumed it was already posted somewhere but I guess not.
It was definitely posted somewhere last week. I mean, it has to of been. I know I saw it somewhere because Amazon started selling them for $50 when Walmart started.

FWIW... I have been in the market for Fifa 14 and believe that it was 59.99 a day or so ago on Amazon.

I checked out CamelCamelCamel and here is the history:

Dec 04, 2013 02:21 PM $59.96

Dec 04, 2013 02:27 AM $59.99

Dec 03, 2013 03:19 PM $59.96

Dec 03, 2013 03:20 AM $59.99

Dec 01, 2013 04:49 PM $59.96

The prices have stabilized at this rate for awhile.. I checked earlier today since I had to cancel my Day One Forza purchase with Walmart, online cs is as bad as some in store apparently, game was supposed to be here days ago. Only thing comparable would be powersearching eBay.

Hoping Amazon price matches Battlefield 4 at 48.99... That is the current price over at Walmart.
Be careful on that one.. hearing that the game is pretty borqued unless you're one of the lucky few that can actually stay on long enough to play... that being an issue on all consoles.. now, if only CoD made a decent game this time around..

Didn't buy the system because all the games were MSRP. Now the games are on sale and I can't get the system. #FirstWorldProblem
Weren't the games on sale the first few days the system was out? If it's too expensive lets just be real about things, $10 isn't a big deal and a decision maker to buy an xbox one because I'll let you in on a little secret. Most new games are msrp when they first come out.

Will Amazon match the buy 1 get 1 40% off from Toys R Us?  If it was $10 off plus 40% it might be a good deal!

I keep reading people say they are having issues with BF4... What exactly are you guys experiencing?

I have been playing every morning when I get home from work for about 3 hours with not much trouble.  The only thing I have had was the disconnect back to the dashboard a total of two times.  Other than that, haven't had any problems.

I keep reading people say they are having issues with BF4... What exactly are you guys experiencing?
Broken servers, match ejections, and missing match types and NOW this:

"Following today's release of the Battlefield Premium downloadable map expansion, China Rising, Battlefield 4 is starting to see new issues across all platforms. PC users may be unable to access the add-on via Origin, as it's restricted due to its wider release date of December 17. Once they're in a match, players may find themselves unexpectedly ejected from the game. On Xbox 360, some users simply can't join China Rising servers at all."

I have only played on the 360 and for only a total of 3 hours.  My game locked up for MP and it deleted my campaign save.   It's annoying that crap software is allowed to be released.  I have to imagine the next gen versions of this game have many, many, many more bugs as they had less time to test it.

I have been playing every morning when I get home from work for about 3 hours with not much trouble. The only thing I have had was the disconnect back to the dashboard a total of two times. Other than that, haven't had any problems.
Same here. There is obviously a problem, but I suspect it is being blown out of portion.

OP is updated to reflect current status of deals.

To those complaining about a re-post, all of the prices had gone up after Walmart stopped its launch week sale and dropped again post-Cyber Monday. The biggest beneficiaries here are people who newly picked up the system with the Black Friday restock and for people who picked up the 360 version of one of those games cheap on Black Friday and now can try to get their One Up Your Game trade-in done for free (or close to it).

So does BBY not stack the 20% GCU on top of PM'ing another store? If so, then I don't really understand the appeal of the GCU in the first place, aside from being able to get a title on release day for 20% off. Hopefully they will change their policy on that, otherwise I will not renew at the $119 price point when my GCU is up.

Same here. There is obviously a problem, but I suspect it is being blown out of portion.
Definitely had all kinds of issues trying to play it today. One match ended up booting me into a black screen with the audio playing -- had to shut it down and start over. Another attempt to get into a match ended up sending me back into the dashboard. Twice I had to restart the game to even get the main menu to show up. Gave up and played Ghosts instead.

My nfs trade up promo still doesn't work :(
Use chat help. I needed to explain the promotion (with links) to help chatters understand the situation for both Madden and Battlefield but got them to put both through. Give it a try...

So does BBY not stack the 20% GCU on top of PM'ing another store? If so, then I don't really understand the appeal of the GCU in the first place, aside from being able to get a title on release day for 20% off. Hopefully they will change their policy on that, otherwise I will not renew at the $119 price point when my GCU is up.
... You should have received a coupon in your email to renew for the $30 price point ($15 for two years, same as before) but youd need to use it by december 31st I believe?

Why would they give you an additional 20% off of the other stores price. The APPEAL is that anyone with GCU is able to get any new game for 20% off. That makes any $60 game only $48. Combine that with sales and other promos and you end up with crazy cheap games.

But yeah they will NOT pricematch and then take an additional 20% off. Nor should they.

^ I just don't like talking to add credit via chat because of all these ban stories lol.

Maybe it'll fix soon. If not, I guess I will do it. $48.99 -$25 is so good

I have only played on the 360 and for only a total of 3 hours. My game locked up for MP and it deleted my campaign save. It's annoying that crap software is allowed to be released. I have to imagine the next gen versions of this game have many, many, many more bugs as they had less time to test it.
Same happened to me. I was trying to do campaign achievements all on a single hard playthrough - collectibles and all, I was like 75% through. Then all of a sudden my campaign just completely "disappeared". No idea if me playing multiplayer had anything to do with it, or if it was one of the patches that did it.

Lots of freezes on 360 as well (on multiplayer). The single player wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but to lose hours of progress is always a bitch. Even if the campaign is really short, it still sucks to have to start over at level 1 with no progress (not as bad as losing 40+ hours on Dragon's Dogma).

Same happened to me. I was trying to do campaign achievements all on a single hard playthrough - collectibles and all, I was like 75% through. Then all of a sudden my campaign just completely "disappeared". No idea if me playing multiplayer had anything to do with it, or if it was one of the patches that did it.
Lots of freezes on 360 as well (on multiplayer). The single player wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but to lose hours of progress is always a bitch. Even if the campaign is really short, it still sucks to have to start over at level 1 with no progress (not as bad as losing 40+ hours on Dragon's Dogma).
Holy crap I was wondering why my campaign got deleted now I no! Hate that I'm trying to go through this crappy campaign again just to get the achievements . Nobody to blame but myself on that one I guess.

Try saying that after losing four hours worth of campaign progress due to glitches.
Back up your saves on a flashdrive, its not that hard to do really.

Also speaking from experience, it was worse on the 360 than it was on the XB1, I rarely if ever drop and it is by no means broken as people would leave you to believe, last gen and other console (and pc side) maybe in some cases. But I get in a 64 player conquest game without hitch. Although china rising has some issues with it recognizing the DLC is owned.

Back up your saves on a flashdrive, its not that hard to do really.

Also speaking from experience, it was worse on the 360 than it was on the XB1, I rarely if ever drop and it is by no means broken as people would leave you to believe, last gen and other console (and pc side) maybe in some cases. But I get in a 64 player conquest game without hitch. Although china rising has some issues with it recognizing the DLC is owned.
I'll add that I have yet to play single player, but I have over 30 hours in the multiplayer (including both DLCs) and I've only had a few crashes to the dashboard and long loading screens, but you can reset/restart the game incredibly fast on this system since it doesn't freeze the whole system so it really doesn't bother me that much. I've also mainly played 64 player conquest, so due to the time I've played compared to how many problems I have had I would agree it really isn't as bad as some people are making it be. I would still recommend picking it up especially since this kind of stuff will get fixed.

Could any one provide help on the renewal of the GCU ($30 for 2 years)? I have been a GCU member for years now and I have not received an email regarding a coupon, is the coupon in a @gamer magazine or a specific email?

Could any one provide help on the renewal of the GCU ($30 for 2 years)? I have been a GCU member for years now and I have not received an email regarding a coupon, is the coupon in a @gamer magazine or a specific email?
Email. The BB GCU thread has info on it. This question gets asked a lot around here.

bread's done
Back