Photo
- - - - -

Disney Infinity - Power Disc Pack $2.49 (Amazon Lightning Deal)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HairyTrucker

HairyTrucker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

If you're into Disney Infinity, Amazon has a Lightning Deal on Power Disc Packs for $2.49. The deal will end at 3:10pm (Pacific).

#2 aw004g

aw004g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Got 1. Thanks op
Posted Image

#3 cbellevie

cbellevie

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Drat, totally missed this and was looking to pick up a bunch for Christmas for my son.

#4 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

Did anyone try to get the frozen set at 8:10?! I hit "add to cart" the second the deal went live and was put on the wait list. I'm still pissed!
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: MGS: Ground Zeroes, Watch Dogs
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y
:psp: Dragons Crown, LBP Vita, Smart As, Sound Shapes

#5 xplocvo

xplocvo

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

Did anyone try to get the frozen set at 8:10?! I hit "add to cart" the second the deal went live and was put on the wait list. I'm still pissed!

Yes, I scored one. Clicked immediately when it went live. I must have taken yours, and for that I apologize. :)

#6 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yes, I scored one. Clicked immediately when it went live. I must have taken yours, and for that I apologize. :)

They must have only had like 4 to sell because I clicked EXACTLY when it went live. I am not at all exaggerating..,
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: MGS: Ground Zeroes, Watch Dogs
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y
:psp: Dragons Crown, LBP Vita, Smart As, Sound Shapes

#7 beatums

beatums

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

Heads up guys.  I bought 2 infinity characters early in the day along with a Google Chromecast so I'd get free shipping with that order.  Then at the end of the day I ordered the Frozen set by itself because I couldn't find $20 more worth of stuff, and had to pay shipping.  Amazon then mailed me these two separate orders in one shipment.   They combined my order with paid shipping with my order with free shipping.  I complained to a chat rep and they refunded my shipping cost.  

I understand their policy with the free shipping, combining multiple items from a single order into one shipment so they can save on shipping costs, but its completely unfair for them to combine multiple ORDERS in order to save on shipping when they do not allow you to combine orders made within the same day to save ourselves the shipping costs.  If that were the case, I'd have purchased multiple lightning deals throughout the day (as if I had Prime, which I now realize is worth it).